• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131029 - Paul Gunter - Fukushima

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 29, 2013, 08:00:31 PM

someguy

Quote from: lonevoice on October 29, 2013, 08:19:27 PM
According to the Psychology Today article, he moved to Belize to escape litigation in a wrongful death suit connected to his flight academy.  One of his students died in an accident while being trained by Mcafee's 23-year-old nephew who had no pilot's license.

it wasn't a flight school, it was a bunch of people flying ultralights or something

eddie dean

Quote from: lonevoice on October 29, 2013, 08:13:06 PM
Great article in Psychology Today about Mcafee, titled 'Dancing with a Madman', written over a period of 6 years of interviews.  The writer concludes that Mcafee is a psychopath:  http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201305/dancing-madman

Thanks LV. I need to read up on this guy after the interview.

lonevoice

Quote from: someguy on October 29, 2013, 08:21:13 PM
it wasn't a flight school, it was a bunch of people flying ultralights or something
Aerotrekking, a sport he invented.  Apparently it's a legal requirement that the people training students to fly the miniature aircraft have a pilot's license. 

Job

I really hope people care a lot about this specific subject.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: lonevoice on October 29, 2013, 08:13:06 PM
Great article in Psychology Today about Mcafee, titled 'Dancing with a Madman', written over a period of 6 years of interviews.  The writer concludes that Mcafee is a psychopath:  http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201305/dancing-madman

Oh cool - thanks for this link!

zeebo

Is it me, or does this guy sound pretty lucid actually?

widespread1

Quote from: lonevoice on October 29, 2013, 08:24:37 PM
Aerotrekking, a sport he invented.  Apparently it's a legal requirement that the people training students to fly the miniature aircraft have a pilot's license.
Didnt he have a lab and was cooking his own form of  Ecstasy as well?

aldousburbank

Quote from: zeebo on October 29, 2013, 08:33:10 PM
It's the drugs talking.

FallenSeraph

LMAO Yeah, I love it when I'm in bed with some guy and he shows me his bank balance as foreplay.

Falkie2013

No one reads the boilerplate terms because you need a lawyer to understand it.
But why does Bank of America need to access your camera during the times you're NOT on their website ?
And I am a Bank of America customer who's about to not be one because they're closing my branch and making me go 8 miles away.
So I'm going to Wells Fargo.

SciFiAuthor

McAfee is freaky. I was boating on the New River in Belize early this year and passed by his compound. It was HEAVILY guarded and there was (I'm not lying) a crocodile walking around on the property. The whole look of the place gave me the creeps. A few months later the Belizean authorities burned it down in apparent retaliation for his fleeing the country after he allegedly shot someone.

saucerlike

I looked up the Bank of America Mobile TOS...  CTRL-F + Camera found nothing.   :P

aldousburbank

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 29, 2013, 08:35:44 PM
And I am a Bank of America customer who's about to not be one because they're closing my branch and making me go 8 miles away.
So I'm going to Wells Fargo.
Rimshot!

lonevoice

From the Psychology Today article:
QuoteThe more she tells me, the more my suspicion deepens that McAfee suffers from profound psychological dysfunction. In his book Almost a Psychopath, Harvard Medical School psychiatrist Ronald Schouten describes the ways that people can exhibit many symptoms of psychopathy without satisfying the full diagnostic criteria. Such people can be highly deceptive, manipulative, callous, and self-serving, and yet manage to maintain a facade of normality. One of Schouten's goals in writing the book was to point out how such a person's friends and loved ones might not suspect the condition for years.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 29, 2013, 08:36:00 PM
and there was (I'm not lying) a crocodile walking around on the property.

That is really strange. Probably was an alligator.

DanTSX

McAffee is a bullshit artist and confidence trickster.

I wouldn't trust this guy to walk my dog.

He sounds ok here If you haven't heard his bullshit before.  But I heard him on alex jones, and jones was basically an enabler feeding this guy to go completely manic and with delusions of grandeur. 

In another life he is a self help guru surrounded by rich heiresses that think he is the second coming.

eddie dean

Quote from: Seraphim27 on October 29, 2013, 08:39:38 PM
Does anyone else hear a weird echo?

No echo, but the guy is fumbling with his phone. The clicks and cracks are annoying.

aldousburbank

I hear Charlie Brown's teacher in the background.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 29, 2013, 08:39:48 PM
That is really strange. Probably was an alligator.

Actually no, it was in fact a very large crocodile. My guide was adamant about that and that they are native to that river, but as to why that one was just sitting around in McAfee's yard my guide simply said "they must feed it." :|

DanTSX

SO do most self help gurus.

Listen to more interviews with mcafffee. His bullshit changes to match the interviewer.  Classic psychopath.  If he is talking, he is lying, steering off of the truth, or building you up falsely.

He is way smarter than any of us, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that you should shut the guy out and provide zero access to you.

Quote from: widespread1 on October 29, 2013, 08:34:42 PM
Didnt he have a lab and was cooking his own form of  Ecstasy as well?
He was researching making a super ecstasy from plants in the Belize rain forest. He hired a doctor of organic chemistry and I guess she up and quit when he kept threatening her.

DanTSX

Quote from: eddie dean on October 29, 2013, 08:43:30 PM
No echo, but the guy is fumbling with his phone. The clicks and cracks are annoying.

He is probably trying to load his shotgun to shoot his neighbor.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 29, 2013, 08:45:44 PM
He was researching making a super ecstasy from plants in the Belize rain forest.
Well you can't put a feller down for that.

DanTSX

At least Art and McAffee have something in common.......

Girlish wives from some 3rd world island 1/3 their age wrapped around their finger......