• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131024 - Timothy Good - ET and UFO Encounters

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 24, 2013, 04:47:40 PM

lonevoice

Quote from: SgtRocko on October 24, 2013, 10:04:51 PM
That was a VERY classy way for Art to say "the guy's just spouting hearsay and nonsense"  Good man, that Mr. Bell.
Agree.  Art was very kind to Mr. Good out of respect for his age and his long history in the UFO field. 

Nova

Quote from: littlechris on October 24, 2013, 10:06:35 PM
Thats why Artie is SOOO RAD!!! Hes sooo in touch with his audience and he can see a bullshiter a mile away!!!!!!!!!!!

How bad was this guy?!

EarthAlien007

All the UFO people are gonna be afraid of Art now.
Damn.

SgtRocko

What's this caller on about?

Jesus was one in the cast of a road show version of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers?

I think I missed something

onan

"I've seen a ufo with my own eyes."

Well I would hope they were his eyes... kinda creepy any other way.

I think I've only heard him do this once before tonight in my 19 years of listening!

I was cooking dinner and didn't really hear what he was saying very well, was this guest being really evasive or something? That's what I remember the other one doing.

zeebo

Quote from: Run, The Dark Star! on October 24, 2013, 10:02:26 PM
Wow, Timothy Good got yanked.

Art wields an unrelenting scythe.

Alot of these guys have gotten soft over the years, facing Noorie's plastic halloween sword

steelbot

Quote from: Nova on October 24, 2013, 10:08:11 PM
How bad was this guy?!
Well, if you can tell me something, that someone saw, that they heard from someone else, that saw a picture from their ex, brothers, sisters, cousins mother in law...then thats a fact We can't dispute!

coaster

Art dumps the guy because he doesn't have any evidence, and then goes to open lines to speak with people who also don't have any evidence. Why talk to a distinguished person in the UFO field when you can talk to a truck driver..

Nova

Quote from: onan on October 24, 2013, 10:08:41 PM
"I've seen a ufo with my own eyes."

Well I would hope they were his eyes... kinda creepy any other way.

Or really f'n cool..

WhiteCrow

Tim got the boot and is replaced with dull callers that Arts cuts short.
Well there's aways hope... JC we need you!

zeebo

Quote from: jazmunda on October 24, 2013, 10:02:35 PM
These stories have been entertaining from a fictional point of view. People are saying this guy wrote THE book on UFOs. His stories seem as credible as my fictional cat.

Your fictional cat doesn't follow-up with convincing hard evidence?  What's up with that?

SgtRocko

I admit it... call me a geek, an idiot, a motard, or Narish'l Chelmowitz...

...but I've listened to UVB-76 and it can be fascinating

onan

Quote from: Nova on October 24, 2013, 10:10:26 PM
Or really f'n cool..

umm we really don't know each other very well, but can I borrow your eyes?

Callers still not getting that it's not a private convo between them and Art...the audience needs context, man.

SgtRocko

Quote from: steelbot on October 24, 2013, 10:09:33 PM
Well, if you can tell me something, that someone saw, that they heard from someone else, that saw a picture from their ex, brothers, sisters, cousins mother in law...then thats a fact We can't dispute!

The Alex Jones school of logic

Quote from: zeebo on October 24, 2013, 10:09:23 PM
Alot of these guys have gotten soft over the years, facing Noorie's plastic halloween sword

Not really, because I heard Noory returned his plastic Halloween sword saying "it won't even cut sandwiches!"

Nova

Quote from: steelbot on October 24, 2013, 10:09:33 PM

Well, we are the sheeple no?  Just gotta take his word on it.  Wait, wrong forum.  That sucks, I would have enjoyed some UFO discussion. 

steelbot

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 24, 2013, 10:12:28 PM
Not really, because I heard Noory returned his plastic Halloween sword saying "it won't even cut sandwiches SHAMWITCHES!"

SgtRocko

Quote from: zeebo on October 24, 2013, 10:10:47 PM
Your fictional cat doesn't follow-up with convincing hard evidence?  What's up with that?

Nova

Quote from: onan on October 24, 2013, 10:11:45 PM
umm we really don't know each other very well, but can I borrow your eyes?

Have at it.  Just a warning though; you might be very frightened by how I view the world.

jazmunda

The only numbers station that matters is : 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

steelbot

Quote from: Nova on October 24, 2013, 10:12:46 PM
Well, we are the sheeple no?  Just gotta take his word on it.  Wait, wrong forum.  That sucks, I would have enjoyed some UFO discussion.
:D He had an interesting story about telepaths, - and Numbers station movie is interesting.

EarthAlien007

It's all heresay! After all these year, it takes Art Bell to notice!?

Bio:
Timothy Good is regarded as one of the world’s leading civilian authorities on alien phenomena, known for his integrity and determination as a highly skilled researcher. He has lectured at the Royal Canadian Military Institute, Royal Naval Air Station Portland, the House of Lords All-Party UFO Study Group, the Institute of Medical Laboratory Sciences, and the Oxford and Cambridge Union Societies. In 1998 he was invited to discuss the subject at the Pentagon’s Defense Airborne Reconnaissance Office, and at the headquarters of the French Air Force in 2002. He has also acted as consultant for several U.S. Congressional investigations. He is the author of a dozen books on the subject, including Above Top Secret, Alien Contact, Alien Base, Unearthly Disclosure, and Need to Know: UFOs, the Military and Intelligence. Timothy lives in London.

steelbot

Quote from: jazmunda on October 24, 2013, 10:14:36 PM
The only numbers station that matters is : 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
heheh My lost reference went unnoticed last night.