• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131021 - Roger Leir

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 21, 2013, 04:34:30 PM

Jackstar

What Einstein actually said was that nothing can accelerate to the speed of light because its mass would become infinite. Einstein said nothing about entities already traveling at the speed of light or faster.

onan

Quote from: Jackstar on October 22, 2013, 11:36:23 PM
Dude, I believe that!
Thousands of years of science disagrees with you.

I want to believe.

I am not going to believe a hack.

Falkie2013

Quote from: onan on October 22, 2013, 10:41:59 PM
Yes it is a euphemism for noory... leave it at that. You could do a search... I hope you don't. Once seen can't be unseen. And if you have ever thought I have even the slightest bit of credibility, you won't search. trust me, you won't like what you find.

And in the case of $noory and so many of the charlatans we've heard over the years on Coast, once heard cannot be unheard.

And they and George Noory Sucks.

elbee

My first impressions of lier.

Rambling fool.

Lied about accidently pressing the keytone? Why would you do that! If you can't have integrity about small things then why the heck should anyone believe you about UFOs?

Military Congresional Complex? Right....

Arts guests have pretty much sucked so far

Sardondi

But I thought Leir was not an M.D. Isn't he a "podiatrist", or foot doctor? If he is, he's a "D.P.M." and not an "M.D.", and he should be very limited in the surgery he is permitted by state law to perform and the drugs he can prescribe.

Podiatry is viewed with disdain by many in the medical community, since the academic and professional standards for its study and practice are significantly lower than to study medicine. It's sort of like chiropracty in that it can provide some medical benefit (which is why its practitioners may be licensed in most states), but is looked at as requiring a lower level of skill and intelligence to practice, unlike medicine.

Quote from: Sardondi on October 23, 2013, 08:27:37 AM
But I thought Leir was not an M.D. Isn't he a "podiatrist", or foot doctor? If he is, he's a "D.P.M." and not an "M.D.", and he should be very limited in the surgery he is permitted by state law to perform and the drugs he can prescribe.

Podiatry is viewed with disdain by many in the medical community, since the academic and professional standards for its study and practice are significantly lower than to study medicine. It's sort of like chiropracty in that it can provide some medical benefit (which is why its practitioners may be licensed in most states), but is looked at as requiring a lower level of skill and intelligence to practice, unlike medicine.

This has the ring of truth to it (to say the least). I have watched unedited very lengthy videos of Leir performing surgical extractions on his patients, including the "intelligent alien implant" that was supposedly moving around by itself. It looked to me like Lier was poking around and not really good at extracting the damned thing. There was an "implant" in this guys body, but it was surrounded by hardened scar tissue, and when the scalpel would reach the hardened tissue, the whole mass was moving with the "implant" being located in the center of the mass. So the implant moves, but only because he was poking at it with a scalpel. It was pretty fucking dumb actually. I hated that documentary because I thought it was about UFOs, instead I got hours of unedited meatball surgery.

ziznak

Quote from: El Bee on October 23, 2013, 04:17:20 AM

I'm afraid most of them haven't been new guests either and have all been discredited in the past.  I'm hungry for a new guest that I actually believe.  Somebody with actual data that names sources and isn't trying to sell us shit or ask for money.  I have no issues with hearing the old guests they are still entertaining but really, the most mentally stimulating comments are from Art.  My mind is still blown by the possibility of "alien ghosts" being behind certain human demonic possessions.

Anywhooo, I feel your pain but now that we have Art back... lets not get nit picky!!

inuk2600

My first impressions of lier.

Rambling fool.

Lied about accidently pressing the keytone? Why would you do that! If you can't have integrity about small things then why the heck should anyone believe you about UFOs?

Military Congresional Complex? Right....

Not a big fan of Leir myself, but he didn't lie about pressing his phone keys. His voice was triggering dtmf talkoff.

nika01

I think the dokter was full of shit, especially the part about the implant emitting in the khz to mhz range. That is one hell of a lot of rF real estate. Complete and total nonsense offered as some kind of proof the "implants" were emitting signals. Somewhat shocked Art didnt press him more on that. Also, FM is not a band, it is a type of modulation, totally independent of frequency. So much bullshit, so little time. Sadly disappointed this was allowed to slide.

Jackstar

None of you know what you are talking about or are pretending you don't. That's the only description that matches what you all look like over here since I been gone.

Quote from: inuk2600 on October 23, 2013, 05:35:40 PM
Not a big fan of Leir myself, but he didn't lie about pressing his phone keys. His voice was triggering dtmf talkoff.

Virtually. Anyway, why am I here again? oh yeah!

Quote from: Sardondi on October 23, 2013, 08:27:37 AM

You got a source on that fucking libelous bullshit right there, Hoss, or did you dribble that all out over your Fisher Price touchpad direct?

Kidding! Kidding! How could I resist? I'll be here all week folks, try the baby veal!

Baby.

area51drone

Quote from: Jackstar on October 24, 2013, 09:45:37 AM
None of you know what you are talking about or are pretending you don't. That's the only description that matches what you all look like over here since I been gone.   You got a source on that fucking libelous bullshit right there, Hoss, or did you dribble that all out over your Fisher Price touchpad direct?

Kidding! Kidding! How could I resist? I'll be here all week folks, try the baby veal!

Baby.

Zap Rowsdower

There have been a few standouts so far. I liked the guy who built robots to help him find ghosts and bigfoot (Albert taylor i think). I liked Michio Kaku. I liked Seth Shostak.

But the best show so far IMO was open lines.

DesertFox

Catching up on shows--Leir says Louis Farrakhan has secret service protection?  And his guards told Leir he's buddies with Obama?  And Art found Farrakhan intellectually intriguing? 

Pretty awful eye rollers.  Art does defend some crap--especially concerning UFOs.