• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130923 - Jeremy Meador - Ely, NV UFO Crash

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 22, 2013, 07:40:48 PM

bigchucka

So we pounded Art's wormhole.  Then he had it fixed.  Now he wants us to pound it some more?

Morgus

So far so good with the new server - no 500 errors with the Art Bell live load tonight.

Mel Waters (of Mel's hole) apparently emailed Noory some months back, thats what he said on the air.
John Titor left our timeline over 10 years ago, so unless he time travels back here again, he is unavailable.
However the young version of John Titor in our timeline must be a teenager now, of course he doesn't have any future knowledge yet.

steelbot

Hope the stream's coming through for folks - if it's stuttering I need to know so i can drop the encode rate down during a commercial ...

Morgus

I just sent a message to Art via the new wormhole, it appears to have a smaller total character limit now.

steelbot

Quote from: Morgus on September 23, 2013, 08:16:52 PM
I just sent a message to Art via the new wormhole, it appears to have a smaller total character limit now.

Yeah Me too, I informed him about the SiriusXM Media Center Plugin - and as I was typing it out I hit the limit.

steve0suprem0

So, yeah. I'm still giddy like a schoolgirl who has to pee over new art. How freaking cool!

Spinner

That's a good idea. I thought it was way too much.

Heather Wade

Wonder how long you have to wait between Wormhole messages now?

casioson

teddy grahams and sprite and art bell... dis is da life

steelbot

Quote from: Redacted on September 23, 2013, 08:19:34 PM
Wonder how long you have to wait between Wormhole messages now?
Probably at least 60 seconds - I'm never flooding it - hell I send probably once per show - depending on the topic - but not like i'm expecting to have a convo with it =P

bigchucka

If you want to tell him something NOW, use the wormhole.  If you want to increase the chance he'll actually read it, use the email.

heater

Yeah it is just a standard Wordpress contact form now I believe.

Spinner

I guess we get to hear a "new" UFO crash story.
Seems iffy, though. Apparently there were no news reports about it at the time.
Let's see what the guest has to say.

Heather Wade

Quote from: steve0suprem0 on September 23, 2013, 08:18:16 PM
So, yeah. I'm still giddy like a schoolgirl who has to pee over new art. How freaking cool!

I don't have the words, Steve0, for how cool this is.  Got my Nag Champa fired up, a quadruple espresso, and a half a pack of smokes. 

jazmunda

I'm back. Only about 11 minutes behind.

Wow Mad Man Marcum in da house!

casioson

Quote from: Morgus on September 23, 2013, 08:16:16 PM
So far so good with the new server - no 500 errors with the Art Bell live load tonight.

Mel Waters (of Mel's hole) apparently emailed Noory some months back, thats what he said on the air.
John Titor left our timeline over 10 years ago, so unless he time travels back here again, he is unavailable.
However the young version of John Titor in our timeline must be a teenager now, of course he doesn't have any future knowledge yet.

I knew john

awguy

Audio is from "In Search of" I loved that show!

The Rinder and Lewis score for ISO is some of my favorite music of all times.

herbalizer

Quote from: Redacted on September 23, 2013, 08:22:15 PM
I don't have the words, Steve0, for how cool this is.  Got my Nag Champa fired up, a quadruple espresso, and a half a pack of smokes.

half a pack..nice

bigchucka

I wonder if he really wanted to do eight/ come on at three in the morning if he has the easy/hard capability to do so?

PrairieGhost

I've never heard this... Art is feeding us good stuff!