• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Liberace! on November 21, 2018, 05:57:18 AM
adsense is now simply killing ads on pages where "questionable" content exists rather than demand the site owner remove the content or lose adsense altogether.  i get emails daily about pages on this forum where ads are no longer being served.  fine by me.

I bet Metron and I are all over those demonetized pages, like white on rice.

ItsOver

adsense is now simply killing ads on pages where "questionable" content exists rather than demand the site owner remove the content or lose adsense altogether.  i get emails daily about pages on this forum where ads are no longer being served.  fine by me.
Damn cat pics.

Lilith

"Learn about The intra-dimensional inhabitants of the earth, sometimes called ‘faeries’ Mr. Storm Faerywolf will discuss the history and powerful techniques of the Faery Tradition of Witchcraft."

"llen Mains felt the presence of spirits who had died in the Holocaust and had lost their trust in basic goodness. She will discuss how she crossed religious boundaries to find healing, forgiveness and blessings of ancestors."

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on November 21, 2018, 06:01:07 AM
I bet Metron and I are all over those demonetized pages, like white on rice.

Ergo my ban.

No worries though - Bart's crib means Bart's rules. 8)

Metron2267

You're impressive.

pate

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 04, 2018, 09:39:54 PM
I think anyone that listens to them is on the recipient side of the ledger more than on the donator side.
I will splice together Dave and run an ad all month on KONR

Yah, yah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okhQtoQFG5s

WeinerInHand

Fuck adsense!

Lilith

Thu Nov 22 REPLAY of Tue Oct 2 â€" Dr. Ioannis (John) Syrigos â€" Expedition to Tayos Caves
POSTED ON NOVEMBER 22, 2018 IN GUESTS | 319 VIEWS | LEAVE A RESPONSE
Ioannis Syrigos will share his exploration of the Tayos Cave system in Ecuador, being kidnapped in the Amazon, and related investigations.

BIO: Dr. Ioannis (John) Syrigos is a computer & electrical engineer with a PhD in Artificial Intelligence, a lecturer, explorer and researcher, and is also co-owner and co-founder of Ancient Origins.

Ioannis has a personal passion for ancient history, mythology, anthropology and astronomy and mythology of ancient sites as relayed by the local indigenous people. In his spare time, he investigates these subjects in depth. Ioannis has undertaken expeditions and research in remote areas of Ecuador, Colombia, and Peru, and is currently investigating sites across Ireland.

www.ancient-origins.net

Thu Nov 22 REPLAY of Tue Oct 2 â€" Dr. Manuel Matas â€" PSI-chiatry and The World of The Unknown
POSTED ON NOVEMBER 22, 2018 IN GUESTS | 440 VIEWS | LEAVE A RESPONSE
Dr. Manuel Matas is the author of The Borders of Normal: A Clinical Psychiatrist De-Stigmatizes Paranormal Phenomena. He has had forty years of experience working in the mental health field.

BIO: Throughout his life he has had a number of experiences which could be considered anomalous or paranormal. It is his hope that by sharing his knowledge and experience in both psychiatry and the world of the unknown, he will provide a bridge between these two worlds and will give people permission to share their own experiences without shame or embarrassment.

Metron2267

Quote from: Liberace! on November 22, 2018, 03:01:33 AM
Is this sarcasm?

Nope, just praise for telling vaunted googoo to piss off even if it costs you some clickbux.

Btw - the ads are not bad, did some holiday shopping on one already. :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 22, 2018, 09:33:33 AM
Nope, just praise for telling vaunted googoo to piss off even if it costs you some clickbux.

Btw - the ads are not bad, did some holiday shopping on one already. :)

heh heh, i was just checking.  you can never know for sure in text communication.

but yeah, it's nice not to have to hunt around the forum deleting or modifying posts.  if they don't like something on the forum, they just kill ads for that page (and only that page).  no work for me, and it has a negligible effect on revenue.  happy thanksgiving!

Lilith

Fri Nov 23 REPLAY of Tue Oct 9 â€" Athanasios Komianos â€" Prophecies of Paul Dienach
POSTED ON NOVEMBER 23, 2018 IN GUESTS | 4583 VIEWS | LEAVE A RESPONSE
Nassos Komianos summarized an amazing experience that took place in 1921 involving a visit from someone in the future, from the year 3906 AD. He will discuss the whole story and insights of the Swiss teacher Paul Amadeus Dienach, who slipped in a rare state of consciousness, called narcolepsy for almost a year.

Article: Paul Dienach: Memories From Year 3905 AD

Fri Nov 23 REPLAY of Tue Oct 9 â€" Ryan Singer â€" It’s More Fun to Believe
POSTED ON NOVEMBER 23, 2018 IN GUESTS | 669 VIEWS | LEAVE A RESPONSE
Ryan Singer brings humor to a subject that is often taken too seriously. He is back to discusses the paranormal and his belief in ghost, bigfoot, magick, precognitive dreams and more!

BIO:

Ryan is the creator and host of one the top Science & Medicine podcasts on iTunes, ME & PARANORMAL YOU, the twice-weekly mindcast (podcast) in which he has in-depth interviews with people who possess paranormal abilities or have had extraordinary experiences. He was selected by LA Weekly as one of “10 LA Comics to Watch” for 2014, was mentioned in NY Magazine as a “Comic to Watch,” was one of 4 finalists in the original CMT’s Next Big Comic Contest.

ryansingercomedy.com
meandparanormalyou.com
TWITTER: @rysing

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 23, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

Fri Nov 23 REPLAY of Tue Oct 9 â€" Ryan Singer â€" It’s More Fun to Believe
POSTED ON NOVEMBER 23, 2018 IN GUESTS | 669 VIEWS | LEAVE A RESPONSE
Ryan Singer brings humor to a subject that is often taken too seriously. He is back to discusses the paranormal and his belief in ghost, bigfoot, magick,

Ryan is the creator and host of one the top Science & Medicine podcasts on iTunes, ME & PARANORMAL YOU, the twice-weekly mindcast (podcast) in which he has in-depth interviews with people who possess paranormal abilities or have had extraordinary experiences. He was selected by LA Weekly as one of “10 LA Comics to Watch” for 2014, was mentioned in NY Magazine as a “Comic to Watch,” was one of 4 finalists in the original CMT’s Next Big Comic Contest.

ryansingercomedy.com
meandparanormalyou.com
TWITTER: @rysing

LoL this guy is as good of a comedian, as Dave is as a show host .... Both stink.

Metron2267

Ut oh...that's going to take Tide Pods and a rinse agent! ::)

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 23, 2018, 04:58:31 PM
I'll listen if you call in!

Neither topic interests me at all.  It will be a YouTube night for me.

Catsmile

With the copypasta Bioz posted to read, which basically covers what a shplit show covers. Reading the bio waste less time. With the added benefit of not suffering through the ad space MitD spews. Therefor why listen to the show? Ad space breaking up Infomercials, as a service for blind & illiterate, maybe? Daves smooth voice as Panty-wetting fappage fuel? Even Winnie ain't into dat, yo! # CuckedAgain

I really don't think they understand the format. Otherwise they are striving to be yet one more cookie cutter, low effort, phoning it in, infomercial plus ad space shows. Where host asks a few questions the guests sent with their bios, rinse & repeat for next guest.  #MarketSaturation

# TidePods?
# Moar liek TurdPodCast!
# Am-I-Rite!?
# CuckCastin'FruDuhNight,BB

# Shpecial Double Offer!!  # Sham WoW!  # Order NAO!

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on November 23, 2018, 05:58:13 PM

May I suggest checking out JRE # 1205 with Jake "The Snake" Roberts as a guest, posted on GooTube.  I don't care for MMA or wrestling, however this was a fun show that I enjoyed. Give it a shot, or add it to your viewing list. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DxeMowxDTU

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on November 23, 2018, 05:58:13 PM

I've been watching a channel about WWI.
The subject never interested me that much but the presentation is top notch and draws attention.
Look for The Great War channel on youtube if you think that you might be interested.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 23, 2018, 06:21:08 PM
I've been watching a channel about WWI.
The subject never interested me that much but the presentation is top notch and draws attention.
Look for The Great War channel on youtube if you think that you might be interested.

I'm watching Dark Journalist, just went live a few minutes ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL9UWEL-SR4

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on November 23, 2018, 06:25:32 PM
I'm watching Dark Journalist, just went live a few minutes ago...

I'm going to take a look at your Styx thread when I get some time. That looks very interesting - good find!

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 23, 2018, 06:30:07 PM
I'm going to take a look at your Styx thread when I get some time. That looks very interesting - good find!

Yes, I usually post other vids that I'm watching live, or have watched and found valuable in my Styx Thread.  :)

Would be GREAT to see you there!!!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on November 23, 2018, 06:31:45 PM
Yes, I usually post other vids that I'm watching live, or have watched and found valuable in my Styx Thread.  :)

Would be GREAT to see you there!!!

😉

Lilith

Surprisingly, I'm getting a kick out of listening to Dave talk to this woman about Satanism.   ;D

Satanism has long held a fascination with people from many walks of life. Joanna Gillan is Co-Founder and Chief Editor of Ancient-Origins.net, the world’s most viewed ancient history website.

Tonight Joanna walks us through the different iterations of Satanism and separates fact from fiction. Afterall, the Devil is in the details.

www.ancient-origins.net

Lilith

Tidepods Dave!

Are you still lurking Dave?