• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 01, 2018, 06:27:22 AM
So, how long has it been since Trump told us all is well with North Korea?  And now we have evidence that the NK nuclear progam continues. Donny was played.  Big time.

Aren't you one of the people who supported Obama's disastrous failed foreign policy every step of the way?  Including sitting idly by while NK grew stronger, and actually helping Iran with their nuclear weapons development program. 

And wanted a continuance of that in the form of Mrs Clinton.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 01, 2018, 06:27:22 AM
So, how long has it been since Trump told us all is well with North Korea?  And now we have evidence that the NK nuclear progam continues. Donny was played.  Big time.

We didn't give NK money, supplies, or enter into any deals that gave them what they wanted up front in exchange for promises down the road.  The sanctions are still in place. 

You know, the exact opposite of what Clinton did with them, and what Obama did in Iran.

Speaking of Iran, there are protests in the street as the regime begins to teeter due to Trump's sanctions.  Sanctions on trade that mean less money for them to spend meddling in the region, causing death and destruction in Yemen, less available to fund Hezbollah and Hamas, and less to spend supporting their military in gathering on the Israeli border in Syria to provoke Israel.

Turns out Obama propping up the regime was only temporary and he couldn't save them after all.

Turns out we don't need our so-called ''allies'' in Europe to help us isolate the mullahs - threatening to cut off access to the US financial system for any company doing business there is keeping enough of them from doing so to significantly curtail their cash flow.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 09:45:54 AM
Where did ya go, fatty? I thought you wanted to have fun? :D
Be decent.  It's early.  I told you the coffee was done.  It also flipped the circuit breaker so it took longer.  If we don't put some politics in we might be labeled trolls.
Unit 14

Jojo

Yesterday I saw Maxine Waters was at a rally.  But, I thought she had been arrested for inciting violence.  I checked online and whatever info had been up about her arrest was no longer on my screens.  Does anyone know if her "arrest" was "fake news"?
Unit 14

Jojo

albrecht

Quote from: Bounder on July 01, 2018, 12:48:03 AM
Yes, 21st, GS meant to insult Mormons by asserting that they are not (in the main) actually Christian.
True, but they are good at prepping, health, and intelligence agency, official or private, work!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 10:02:47 AM
Be decent.  It's early.  I told you the coffee was done.  It also flipped the circuit breaker so it took longer.  If we don't put some politics in we might be labeled trolls.
Unit 14

No. You won't be. Why should I?! I don't think you know how. I really don't, 2 tonnes.

starramus

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 01, 2018, 10:01:14 AM
Speaking of Iran, there are protests in the street as the regime begins to teeter due to Trump's sanctions.  Sanctions on trade that mean less money for them to spend meddling in the region, causing death and destruction in Yemen, less available to fund Hezbollah and Hamas, and less to spend supporting their military in gathering on the Israeli border in Syria to provoke Israel.

Turns out Obama propping up the regime was only temporary and he couldn't save them after all.

Turns out we don't need our so-called ''allies'' in Europe to help us isolate the mullahs - threatening to cut off access to the US financial system for any company doing business there is keeping enough of them from doing so to significantly curtail their cash flow.

You are fucking laugh and a half in your Orwellian double speak. It is amerikkka the hideous meddling and causing all of the death and destruction in the Mideast you promulgator of fake realities! Why oh why do they hate us? It starts back in 1953 when amerikkka overthrew the democratically elected prime minister, and installed the cut throat Shaw who killed and tortured tens of thousands. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

The Iranian government will not topple because the Iranian people know without question who their real enemy is. But a "good german" like you will never face up to these realities. amerikkka's selection of that carnival barker in the White House (incredible/ tremendous) guarantees certain doom with that fool attempting to play on the global chess board. How I grow weary of teaching amerikkkans history!

starramus

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 11:28:56 AM
Eat shit and die, lefty!

You sir are the epitome of "the amerikkkan political illiterate"!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on July 01, 2018, 11:32:44 AM

Eat shit and die, lefty! You're an all talk, no action coward! :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 09:15:50 AM
I used to think this guy was one of the more intelligeng Gabbers. That all went out the window last night. :D

I see the obvious tells of something other than what he's presented too.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 09:23:14 AM
It's a political spectrum, MD.
Unit 14

No, the Dems are now owned and operated by CPUSA and the hard proggie deep state left - stop pretending that any off them are spectrum malleable. They're not.

Mass insanity. >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 09:31:33 AM
At least I'm not a Scorpio  ::).
Unit 14

Why would that be a pejorative? ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 01, 2018, 11:57:13 AM
No, the Dems are now owned and operated by CPUSA and the hard proggie deep state left - stop pretending that any off them are spectrum malleable. They're not.

Mass insanity. >:(

She's just a piece of shit. Plain and simple.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 09:31:38 AM
I think Trump should start going after fat people. They eat too much. :D

Wasn't that Moochelle's gig?

;D

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on July 01, 2018, 09:43:49 AM
Give Dune Boy a break.  Having one client has got to keep him busy.

Oh totally, Satan is a relentless taskmaster too... :(

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 01, 2018, 09:58:49 AM
Aren't you one of the people who supported Obama's disastrous failed foreign policy every step of the way?  Including sitting idly by while NK grew stronger, and actually helping Iran with their nuclear weapons development program. 

And wanted a continuance of that in the form of Mrs Clinton.

And handed Iran boatloads of frozen assets to redistribute through Hamas, Hezbollah and the Islamic State terror providers!

>:(

...never mind...you already covered that the next post down...

::)

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 10:05:54 AM
Yesterday I saw Maxine Waters was at a rally.  But, I thought she had been arrested for inciting violence.  I checked online and whatever info had been up about her arrest was no longer on my screens.  Does anyone know if her "arrest" was "fake news"?
Unit 14

..wait for it...

https://yournewswire.com/maxine-waters-prison-inciting-riots/
Rep. Maxine Waters faces a possible 5 year prison sentence for inciting violent riots against Republicans, according to authorities.

“Mad Maxine” told supporters at a rally on Saturday that they should physically assault Republicans:

“If you think we’re rallying now, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet. Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep.’ God is on OUR side!

On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable. And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”
Thegatewaypundit.com reports: Democratic leaders have yet to denounce Maxine’s call to violence.

But Maxine may be in serious trouble.

It is against the law to incite a riot of ten or more people.

And clearly Maxine did just that this weekend.

Here is the US Code 2101 on Riots:

(a) Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television, with intentâ€"
(1) to incite a riot; or
(2) to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot; or
(3) to commit any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; or
(4) to aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; and who either during the course of any such travel or use or thereafter performs or attempts to perform any other overt act for any purpose specified in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), or (D) of this paragraphâ€" [1] Shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

You DO AGREE she needs to be arrested for inciting riots, don't you???

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 10:48:38 AM
Nevermind.  It was fake news.  So irresponsible.

https://yournewswire.com/maxine-waters-prison-inciting-riots/

Bfn.
Decaf Dem

What's "fake news" about it?

The article simply outlined her crimes and cited US code on inciting riot.

Stop misrepresenting! >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 11:28:56 AM
Eat shit and die, lefty!

Also:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/25/antonio-sabato-jr-waters-arrest/
California congressional candidate Antonio Sabato Jr. strongly asserted that Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) should be arrested following her comments about harassing Trump administration officials. He called for her arrest on Monday during a CNN appearance with Chris Cuomo.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 09:31:33 AM
At least I'm not a Scorpio  ::).
Unit 14
I am Honored to be a Scorpio.
Oh and, by the way, I was born on the 14TH.
;)   ;D :-* ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: starramus on July 01, 2018, 11:29:00 AM
You are fucking laugh and a half in your Orwellian double speak. It is amerikkka the hideous meddling and causing all of the death and destruction in the Mideast

...How I grow weary of teaching amerikkkans history!

Oh, so it was America that gerrymandered the ME in the Balfour Declaration?

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-balfour-declaration
On November 2, 1917, Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour writes an important letter to Britain’s most illustrious Jewish citizen, Baron Lionel Walter Rothschild, expressing the British government’s support for a Jewish homeland in Palestine. The letter would eventually become known as the Balfour Declaration.

Britain’s support for the Zionist movement came from its concerns regarding the direction of the First World War. Aside from a genuine belief in the righteousness of Zionism, held by Lloyd George among others, Britain’s leaders hoped that a statement supporting Zionism would help gain Jewish support for the Allies.

On November 2, Balfour sent his letter to Lord Rothschild, a prominent Zionist and a friend of Chaim Weizmann, stating that: “His Majesty’s Government view with favor the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people.”

The influence of the Balfour Declaration on the course of post-war events was immediate: According to the “mandate” system created by the Versailles Treaty of 1919, Britain was entrusted with the administration of Palestine, with the understanding that it would work on behalf of both its Jewish and Arab inhabitants.

There's your HISTORY, anus-face!

Now FUCK ØFF AND DIE YOU TREASONOUS VERMIN!

Metron2267

Quote from: starramus on July 01, 2018, 11:32:44 AM

You didn't even have the historical background to properly cite the Balfour Declaration, you insipid 19 year old communist spongehead!

>:( >:( >:(

WOTR

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 30, 2018, 10:39:30 PM
     Seventh Day Adventists and Messianic Jews continue that tradition. In my opinion correctly.  As far as dietary laws, it is true that modern mainstream Christians do not follow those laws but the early Church did as do the Seventh Day Adventists and once again the Messianic Jews.
I usually look at 1 Corinthians for the answer on dietary laws.  As there are very few people (at least Christians) today who would consider eating bacon to be something that will send you to hell, I can have bacon.  2000 years ago, you might do well to avoid the bacon in order not to encourage another man to eat what he would consider to be sinful.  Has a lot to do with what is permissible and answer the question "what is the nature of sin."  Generally, I don't quote scripture on Bellgab... But if we are discussing religion and our own interpretations, this seems like it fits in (at least if we expand the meaning to be a little more than just discussing dietary laws...)

Quoting the NIV, for anybody not wanting to look it up...
"Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

But not everyone possesses this knowledge. Some people are still so accustomed to idols that when they eat sacrificial food they think of it as having been sacrificed to a god, and since their conscience is weak, it is defiled.

But food does not bring us near to God; we are no worse if we do not eat, and no better if we do.

Be careful, however, that the exercise of your rights does not become a stumbling block to the weak.

For if someone with a weak conscience sees you, with all your knowledge, eating in an idol's temple, won't that person be emboldened to eat what is sacrificed to idols?

So this weak brother or sister, for whom Christ died, is destroyed by your knowledge.

When you sin against them in this way and wound their weak conscience, you sin against Christ.

Therefore, if what I eat causes my brother or sister to fall into sin, I will never eat meat again, so that I will not cause them to fall.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 11:58:46 AM
She's just a piece of shit. Plain and simple.

Is she acting when she pretends not to know this?

Like when she pretended not to know who Keith Rowland is?

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on July 01, 2018, 12:26:12 PM
Therefore, if what I eat causes my brother or sister to fall into sin, I will never eat meat again, so that I will not cause them to fall.

Dude, are you for real? :o