• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Lionel Podcast

Started by Jackstar, February 12, 2016, 01:37:44 AM

Jackstar

Lionel did something to his video capture, and the aspect ratio is very slightly different, and now his head looks like this:

[attachment=1]

I've been casing this guy for months, so although it is a very small difference, I can't stop seeing it. Wildly entertaining. I am sad that I cannot directly share this joy with all of you.

Jackstar

Lionel's gatetalking pointkeeping on the faux bombs is pretty good. Suggested.

channel link for convenience: https://www.youtube.com/user/LionelY2K/videos

Metron2267

Explain for us all what you found to be "hilarity" about the 8 year Obozo nightmare, please.

:o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 26, 2018, 07:01:38 PM
Explain for us all what you found to be "hilarity" about the 8 year Obozo nightmare, please.

:o

Why are you flaming Jack yet are OK with an obvious race-baiting douche like Tootsie?! ???

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2018, 07:50:31 PM
Why are you flaming Jack yet are OK with an obvious race-baiting douche like Tootsie?! ???

Why are you calling it "flaming" when I am simply asking for clarification of Obozo's "hilarity"?

Also I think we can rule out chemo mood swings for Jack...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 26, 2018, 07:53:17 PM
Why are you calling it "flaming" when I am simply asking for clarification of Obozo's "hilarity"?

Also I think we can rule out chemo mood swings for Jack...

Well, that’s what it’s called when you follow someone around from thread to thread co-opting it with an obvious grudge. I know something about this because some of the Ellgab NPCs used to accuse me of doing it. What they always failed to mention is that I only ever did it when it was done to me first and then the intiator would usually cry about getting a dose of their own medicine, further attempting to frame me as the bad guy.  ::)

I rule out nothing when it comes to Jack. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2018, 07:59:45 PM
I rule out nothing when it comes to Jack. ;)

Raw cucumber rind, deliberate, diabolical deception, and scat play. I do draw absolute lines.

;)

`^!^^

Metron2267

Well, that’s what it’s called when you follow someone around from thread to thread co-opting it with an obvious grudge.

So I can't get a simple question answered = "obvious grudge"?

Do tell.

Better BAN me.

Go all ellgab on me.

QuoteI know something about this because some of the Ellgab NPCs used to accuse me of doing it.

Yes, you couldn't get your questions answered either.

QuoteWhat they always failed to mention is that I only ever did it when it was done to me first and then the intiator would usually cry about getting a dose of their own medicine, further attempting to frame me as the bad guy.  ::)

Iow, you STILL couldn't get your questions answered...

QuoteI rule out nothing when it comes to Jack. ;)

I do not share your idolatry of him.

My question was simple - what "hilarity" did Obozo provide?

"You don't rate" isn't an answer, it's a coward's retreat.

PERIOD.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 26, 2018, 08:04:42 PM
Raw cucumber rind, deliberate, diabolical deception, and scat play. I do draw absolute lines.

`^!^^

What specifically was it about the 8 year Obummer nightmare that you found to be "hilarity"?

Take all the screens you need:______________________________

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 26, 2018, 10:11:26 PM
So I can't get a simple question answered = "obvious grudge"?

Do tell.

Better BAN me.

Go all ellgab on me.

Yes, you couldn't get your questions answered either.

Iow, you STILL couldn't get your questions answered...

I do not share your idolatry of him.

My question was simple - what "hilarity" did Obozo provide?

"You don't rate" isn't an answer, it's a coward's retreat.

PERIOD.

I don’t idolize him but I do consider him of the more intelligent and entertaining posters on Bellgab. And he actually did explain why he voted for Obama already. I basically agree with him on that except instead of voting for him a second time I simply abstained because the other choice was just as bad. RINOs are just Dems to the tune of Lee Greenwood’s God Bless the USA.

Jackstar

As much as I appreciate these flagrant displays of fealty, once again: we have a thread for this kind of thing.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 27, 2018, 01:59:58 AM
I don’t idolize him

It's early yet.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 27, 2018, 02:13:01 AM
As much as I appreciate these flagrant displays of fealty, once again: we have a thread for this kind of thing.

It's early yet.
What specifically was it about the 8 year Obummer nightmare that you found to be "hilarity"?

Take all the screens you need:______________________________

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 27, 2018, 01:59:58 AM
I don’t idolize him but I do consider him of the more intelligent and entertaining posters on Bellgab.

Intellect is one thing, entertainment is a moving target.

QuoteAnd he actually did explain why he voted for Obama already.

Not to the satisfaction of any sentient, observational being who lived through the nightmare with the lights on all night, for eight LONG years!

QuoteI basically agree with him on that except instead of voting for him a second time I simply abstained because the other choice was just as bad.

Oh I see, this place is a recovering Obama kool aid dispensary.

Here, have some hemp...

QuoteRINOs are just Dems to the tune of Lee Greenwood’s God Bless the USA.

The duopoly exists, but it is neither a siamese twin nor a reflection of anything more than managed windshield wiper human politik gyration.

And to think, you actually voted for the antiChrist, my fucking GOD man!

I guess I don't have to ask why you defend Jack's choices, given you were but a single step behind.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 27, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

Oh I see, this place is a recovering Obama kool aid dispensary.

Here, have some hemp...

Maybe if you smoked some you’d wake up to the fact that the only difference between him and the ones you voted for before Trump is window dressing. They were both following the Cloward Piven plan to destroy this nation so they could have their communist word government with them as the ruling class, of course. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 27, 2018, 02:36:34 PM
Maybe if you smoked some you’d wake up to the fact that the only difference between him and the ones you voted for before Trump is window dressing. They were both following the Cloward Piven plan to destroy this nation so they could have their communist word government with them as the ruling class, of course. ::)

I find some key differences, largely to do with how rapidly the heat is turned up under the pot.

As for smoking weed...meh...it is unlikely to stimulate resistance in any way shape or form.

Jackstar

Lionel's outfit this morning was very tasteful. All black, with just a hint of white from an understated pendant on his chest. Classy. The guy has a great tailor.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Fpvcy9GeE

Starts in about twenty minutes. Bound to be salty AF.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 09:40:13 AM
Lionel's outfit this morning was very tasteful. All black, with just a hint of white from an understated pendant on his chest. Classy. The guy has a great tailor.

Evidently, he shares his tailor with Larry King. Not all old guys can pull off suspenders....unaided.

Jackstar

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 06, 2018, 06:52:22 PM
Evidently, he shares his tailor with Larry King.

Hah! And that's not all!

Still, he's got AJ's old job now, so someone has to keep an eye on him.

Jackstar

I just heard this guy claim that Atlas Shrugged is nothing special. I am heartbroken.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2019, 06:45:17 PM
I just heard this guy claim that Atlas Shrugged is nothing special. I am heartbroken.

Maybe it’s just a little too on the nose for him.