• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC361pREQgo

Really delighted that you're thinking of going live Erinn!

I know you two like to post all of her videos because you claim you are fans but why do you not post the video where she explicitly requests that you please do not post any of her videos here. You both watch everything she does so I know you have seen it.
And as super fans why do you ignore her request completely? It really does not seem like a thing that a fan would do at all. It just seems like a thing a pair of assholes would do.

Jackstar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 17, 2019, 03:07:42 AM
she explicitly requests that you please do not post any of her videos here

massive rolleyes

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 17, 2019, 03:07:42 AM
I know you two like to post all of her videos because you claim you are fans but why do you not post the video where she explicitly requests that you please do not post any of her videos here. You both watch everything she does so I know you have seen it.
And as super fans why do you ignore her request completely? It really does not seem like a thing that a fan would do at all. It just seems like a thing a pair of assholes would do.

Stop embarrassing yourself, Rally Squirrel. Erinn has said multiple times that she does NOT mind if people post her videos in her thread here on BellGab. I have been nothing but positive about her and her videos. You seem to be very upset about about something that has litterally nothing to do with you. Why is that?

Why are you so salty? Interesting.
[attachment=1,msg1322310]
Also I never "went after you for making videos." That is a blatant lie. I called you out for acting like an asshole in your thread for no reason. Remember your little man baby tantrum? Not a good look.

Thank you SnapT for speaking truth to power!
[attachment=2,msg1322310]

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on April 17, 2019, 04:22:02 PM
Stop embarrassing yourself, Rally Squirrel. Erinn has said multiple times that she does NOT mind if people post her videos in her thread here on BellGab. I have been nothing but positive about her and her videos. You seem to be very upset about about something that has litterally nothing to do with you. Why is that?

Why are you so salty? Interesting.
[attachment=1,msg1322310]
Also I never "went after you for making videos." That is a blatant lie. I called you out for acting like an asshole in your thread for no reason. Remember your little man baby tantrum? Not a good look.

Thank you SnapT for speaking truth to power!
[attachment=2,msg1322310]

It is interesting that you still avoid posting her vid called “Mean people suck”. You know the one where she talks about a person telling her that they are making a thread and she says “please don’t”.
Why don’t you post that one?

You use a lot of words like salty, tantrum and upset. You should learn the word projection because that is what you are doing.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 17, 2019, 05:14:08 PM
It is interesting that you still avoid posting her vid called “Mean people suck”. You know the one where she talks about a person telling her that they are making a thread and she says “please don’t”.
Why don’t you post that one?

You use a lot of words like salty, tantrum and upset. You should learn the word projection because that is what you are doing.

Yes, then she changes her mind at the 2:30 minute mark, you disingenuous idiot. Erinn says “go ahead BellGab, post all of my videos. I don’t care.” Rally, why didn’t you post the video? We’re you afraid people would realize you were lying? Curious.

Have a nice day, Rally Squirrel.

https://youtu.be/LP2ljedy4cs

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk1XAyJ8sAs

Nice to see Clover.

Yeah, Erinn, throw those dead flowers OUT!!!

i have just watched the "mean people suck" video. Rally, Erin does say that she doesn't care if her videos are posted. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 17, 2019, 06:35:23 PM
who dis?

some YouTuber lady that used to post here. she doesnt have a high opinion of this place, but she doesn't seem to mind if her vids are posted. also she's not a big fan of Senda from what i gather heh heh heh

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 17, 2019, 06:40:03 PM
some YouTuber lady that used to post here. she doesnt have a high opinion of this place, but she doesn't seem to mind if her vids are posted. also she's not a big fan of Senda from what i gather heh heh heh

say no more

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 17, 2019, 06:31:21 PM
i have just watched the "mean people suck" video. Rally, Erin does say that she doesn't care if her videos are posted. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't think RallySquirrel watched the whole video Groyper.   :-\

#sad

Quote from: brig on April 17, 2019, 06:46:32 PM
I don't think RallySquirrel watched the whole video Groyper.   :-\

i have a lot of respect for Rally and his Senda thread posting. currently i have no opinion on this situation until he posts more. however, the lady does change her mind. im giving him the benefit of the doubt for now. everyone makes mistakes.

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on April 17, 2019, 06:06:57 PM
Yes, then she changes her mind at the 2:30 minute mark, you disingenuous idiot. Erinn says “go ahead BellGab, post all of my videos. I don’t care.” Rally, why didn’t you post the video? We’re you afraid people would realize you were lying? Curious.

Have a nice day, Rally Squirrel.

https://youtu.be/LP2ljedy4cs

I do not call that permission, she just realized that you would do what you are going to do, so just fuck it.
I did not post it because it is clearly her preference that it not get posted.

And I hope you enjoy this sunny day, walk barefoot in the grass and feel the grease between your toes and step in a wet just dropped turd.

Erinn should post her thoughts on this matter.

i might have to make a video about this. SO MUCH DRAMA!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 17, 2019, 06:51:17 PM
I do not call that permission, she just realized that you would do what you are going to do, so just fuck it.
I did not post it because it is clearly her preference that it not get posted.

And I hope you enjoy this sunny day, walk barefoot in the grass and feel the grease between your toes and step in a wet just dropped turd.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 17, 2019, 07:17:43 PM

oof. it sure looks that way right now. i watched the vid and she does waffle and ends up changing her mind. yikes!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 17, 2019, 07:22:03 PM
oof. it sure looks that way right now. i watched the vid and she does waffle and ends up changing her mind. yikes!

incels gonna incel

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 17, 2019, 07:27:05 PM
incels gonna incel

Rally an incel? i dunno. i bet he's a sex haver.