• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 06, 2019, 08:21:08 PM
Ah Rachel...proof that brainwashing begins at home... :-\

I'm not sure it began in her home.  Her parents outed her, IIRC. 

Metron2267

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 08, 2019, 01:48:42 PM
I'm not sure it began in her home.  Her parents outed her, IIRC.

Real sketchy childhood:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal

Doležal was born in Lincoln County, Montana, on November 12, 1977,[12][23] to parents Ruthanne (née Schertel) and Lawrence "Larry" Doležal, who are white and primarily of Czech, German and Swedish origin; she was born as a blue-eyed blonde.[24][12][25][26] Doležal's parents have been married since 1974.[12] Rachel has an older biological brother, Joshua, who authored a book about their upbringing in Montana.[27] He currently serves as a full Professor of English Studies at Central College in Iowa. When Doležal was a teenager, her parents adopted three African-American children and one black Haitian child.[28]

Doležal has said she was born and lived in a teepee and that the family had hunted for their food with bow and arrow.[29] Her mother stated that she and Doležal's father briefly lived in a teepee in 1974, three years before their daughter was born, and that Doležal's claims were "totally false".[12][30][31] From 2002 to 2006, her parents and adopted siblings lived in South Africa as Christian missionaries. Doležal said she lived in South Africa as a child, but her family disputes the claim.[32][33]

Doležal was raised as a Pentecostal. She has contended that her parents frequently abused her; in a 2017 interview, she claimed she was taught to believe that "everything that came naturally, instinctively was wrong"â€"a point that was "literally beaten into us".[34] Her biological brother, Joshua, and her adoptive brother, Izaiah, have also claimed that they were abused by their parents. Izaiah sought to be emancipated at the age of 16 after claiming that Larry and Ruthanne not only beat him and his siblings, but also threatened to send them to group homes if they didn't obey.[35] Her brother Ezra, who is about 15 years younger than his sister, has denied the accusations of physical punishment in an interview with CNN,[36] and in an interview to BuzzFeed he acknowledged that his adoptive parents were strict and sometimes used corporal punishment.[37]

Metron2267

Meanwhile up in blackish Canuckistan:

https://rightoftheright.com/canadas-somali-immigration-minister-wants-1-million-more-migrants-in-next-3-years/
Canadian Prime Minister continued his campaign to replace the country’s “aging” White population with brown Third World migrants as the Somali Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen announced that Canada intends to welcome another million “refugees” over the next 3 years:

In his 2018 Annual Report to Parliament on Immigration, the country’s immigration minister, Ahmed Hussen, revealed plans to admit as many as 1,080,000 new permanent residents from 2019 to 2021, with the upper target for 2021 being 370,000.

This equates to 84,000 more people than the 286,000 who were welcomed as permanent residents in 2017.

Introducing the report, Hussen, who originally came to Canada as a Somali refugee, said: “Immigrants and their descendants have made immeasurable contributions to Canada, and our future success depends on continuing to ensure they are welcomed and well-integrated.”

According to the report, one in five people living in Canada was born outside the country, while more than 6 million new immigrants have arrived since 1990.

Metron2267

https://www.infowars.com/mega-bombshell-before-leaving-office-obama-worked-with-deep-state-neocons-to-implement-a-total-internet-censorship-kill-switch-system/
The system is the very definition of a technocracy and has been in beta for the last three years â€" In 90 days it goes live
The Alex Jones Show - JANUARY 11, 2019

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 10, 2019, 02:20:46 PM
Meanwhile up in blackish Canuckistan:

https://rightoftheright.com/canadas-somali-immigration-minister-wants-1-million-more-migrants-in-next-3-years/
Canadian Prime Minister continued his campaign to replace the country’s “aging” White population with brown Third World migrants as the Somali Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen announced that Canada intends to welcome another million “refugees” over the next 3 years:

October 21st...  A Canadian putsch in October.

I really cannot imagine what will happen if that traitor gets back in (or even worse... Singh.)  I hardly recognize the neighbourhood that I grew up in.  I don't mind immigrants- but in moderation.

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on January 14, 2019, 11:16:01 PM

I really cannot imagine what will happen if that traitor gets back in (or even worse... Singh.)  I hardly recognize the neighbourhood that I grew up in.  I don't mind immigrants- but in moderation.

Sounds racist to me. 

WildCard

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 15, 2019, 04:20:50 AM
I love racing.  I just don't know how to figure the odds. ???

How can I put this in words you will understand? Die in fire.

ItsOver

Who needs walls when you have insiders doing all they can to turn the country into just another third world cesspool.

Metron2267

I am genuinely saddened to see this happening to you folks. Your leaders have misread your mannerliness for a doormat of sorts. There is no metric by which the culture you were raised in and know survives being Islamicized. :(

What on earth could Trudumb's reward be in all this - was he not sufficiently wealthy before becoming Soros' handmaiden?

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2019, 07:27:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrnfbN2_yG0
To their credit, most of them seemed a bit more coherent than the people Mike Dikes (sp?) finds in SoCal and they seemed to be willing, at least a bit, to hear and consider their initial negative opinion and even asked follow up questions like who said the quote (and ask for citation/details of quotes) or mention two-party system equivalencies on policies, etc.  Maybe some of this generation of college kids can be saved? Idk.

ps:  I like it was done in front of a barrier!  Why have one? Surely, no fences or barriers, or walls are ever needed or useful?

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 15, 2019, 12:29:15 PM

Koran 4:34: 
"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 15, 2019, 12:29:15 PM

"Gillette: the best a man can get." Maybe it should be "hit" in the case of the Farrakhan fan.

WOTR

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 15, 2019, 03:44:47 AM
Sounds racist to me.
Call it what you want.  When I go to vote and there is not one kid on the playground who is white (and I did spend around 5 minutes looking...) it is concerning.  When the kids of a woman I know are told that they should "go back to their own part of the city" when they are renting on a block that has no other whites, it is concerning.

I love the area that I live in.  I have every ethnicity that you can imagine.  The food and the choices are great.  I have a Halal butcher and a Kosher market located a couple of blocks from each other.  The produce place I shop at is owned by a Indian family.  I have been a customer for years and I usually greet the owner.  I would not change things.  But I also don't want the scales to become so changed that I am no longer welcome in my neighbourhood.

Call it whatever you want.  I'm welcoming of people to a point.  We are crossing that very quickly.  I like the culture of my country- I like what we are, and bringing in some refugees and others is great.  Millions of people in a recession where a good portion of Canadians are out of work?  Not so great.

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 15, 2019, 10:50:22 AM
I am genuinely saddened to see this happening to you folks. Your leaders have misread your mannerliness for a doormat of sorts. There is no metric by which the culture you were raised in and know survives being Islamicized. :(

What on earth could Trudumb's reward be in all this - was he not sufficiently wealthy before becoming Soros' handmaiden?

It is starting to make me think that in a few years we will pose a greater danger than your neighbours to the South.  The come across with poverty wanting a better life.  Most are Catholic, most share some of the same values.  Ours won't have a wall, and will not be there in search for a better life.

We already have mosques who are radicalizing some of the youth. We have a prime minister who claims that "returning ISIS fighters could be a 'powerful voice' for Canada."  We have a prime minister who will no longer strip them of their Canadian citizenship and who compares them with immigrants from Italy and Portugal.

Give us a few years, and your next "Saudi like nation" allowing our citizens to target Americans on their home soil will be Canada.  I wish it were not true.  But we have around 200 Canadians abroad taking part in terrorist activities.  We have a prime minister who wants to roll out the "welcome home" mat, and we have a government who thinks they can sweet talk them and rehabilitate them.

*Yes, I realize this is alarmist.  No, I don't believe we are there yet.  Yes, I do believe that the current government is doing nothing at all to stop this from coming to pass.

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2019, 07:45:15 PM
ps:  I like it was done in front of a barrier!  Why have one? Surely, no fences or barriers, or walls are ever needed or useful?

LOL! ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on January 16, 2019, 12:37:25 AM
It is starting to make me think that in a few years we will pose a greater danger than your neighbours to the South.  The come across with poverty wanting a better life.  Most are Catholic, most share some of the same values.  Ours won't have a wall, and will not be there in search for a better life.

We already have mosques who are radicalizing some of the youth. We have a prime minister who claims that "returning ISIS fighters could be a 'powerful voice' for Canada."  We have a prime minister who will no longer strip them of their Canadian citizenship and who compares them with immigrants from Italy and Portugal.

Give us a few years, and your next "Saudi like nation" allowing our citizens to target Americans on their home soil will be Canada.  I wish it were not true.  But we have around 200 Canadians abroad taking part in terrorist activities.  We have a prime minister who wants to roll out the "welcome home" mat, and we have a government who thinks they can sweet talk them and rehabilitate them.

*Yes, I realize this is alarmist.  No, I don't believe we are there yet.  Yes, I do believe that the current government is doing nothing at all to stop this from coming to pass.
I empathize with your very prescient misgivings. Sadly, and for whatever reason, be it pedophilia = check the Trudeau Foundation Annual Report cover with the pedo symbology:

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/trudeau-foundation-annual-report-has-boy-lover-pedophile-symbol

The Foundation also benefits from private donations. By granting doctoral scholarships, awarding fellowships, appointing mentors, and holding public events, the Foundation encourages critical reflection and action in four areas important to Canadians: human rights and dignity, responsible citizenship, Canada’s role in the world, and people and their natural environment.”

The Trudeau Foundation’s 2015-2016 Annual Report, titled Learn, Share, Change, has the “boy lover” pedophile symbol on page 2’s “Introduction”. Below is a screenshot:

Or his kow towing to Soros:

https://www.themythiscanada.com/2018/03/28/impact-on-immigration/
And we only need to look to the last line of the following link to have CONFIRMATION that Soros is funding this immigration movement in CANADA:
Immigration Minister John McCallum on Canada’s new refugee initiative with the UN and George Soros:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639

Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

They will bring the beast into your very own homes!

Genie does not go back in bottle, ask Germany. :(

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 16, 2019, 01:24:42 AM
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-bus-crash-driver-investigation-1.4977406
Is driving a bus, really a job that Canadians don't want to do? How droll.

Or working an oil rig, driving a truck, and so on and so on...

https://www.newsdeeply.com/refugees/articles/2017/07/28/in-canada-refugees-leapfrog-career-barriers-with-help-of-volunteers
Volunteers help refugees navigate a variety of everyday activities, ranging from grocery shopping to showing them around city parks, as they ease into life in Canada. Often, volunteers are matched with refugees through government-supported settlement and employment agencies, such as the Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council, which helped Melkonian connect with her mentor.
At the same time, initiatives driven and organized by the public have soared since 2015, driven by concern for Syrian refugees. When the Canadian government pledged to sponsor 25,000 Syrian refugees, settlement agencies and charities were inundated with thousands of offers of help. These ranged from rental car companies that volunteered to transport refugees to groups of grandmothers knitting them winter caps.

Oooh, it's like adopting puppies!

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/small-business/talent/business-owners-turn-to-syrian-refugees-to-fill-job-vacancies/article29819925/
Calgary coffee shop owner Rahim Merali hired Syrian refugees because he wants to help them get started here. But like many business owners taking on Syrian employees, his motivation is not entirely philanthropic â€" he's also looking to find hard-working employees in a sector with high turnover.
"Everyone has to start somewhere â€" these Syrians came here with almost nothing and they be need to be able to earn money to survive," said Mr. Merali, who owns two Good Earth coffee houses. "But it's also very tough to find good people â€" people who have loyalty, a good hard work ethic and actually want to be here."

Soft economic slavery is a slippery slope at best...

Gd5150

With populist uprisings spreading across the world I keep thinking of this song from Les Miserables.

QuoteDo you hear the people sing?
Singing the songs of angry men?
It is the music of the people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!

Will you join in our crusade?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
Somewhere beyond the barricade
Is there a world you long to see?

Then join in the fight
That will give you the right to be free!

Do you hear the people sing?
When tomorrow comes!

Will you give all you can give
So that our banner may advance
Some will fall and some will live
Will you stand up and take your chance?
The blood of the martyrs
Will water the meadows of France!

Do you hear the people sing?
When tomorrow comes

https://youtu.be/Zf71gy3uME4

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 16, 2019, 10:50:02 AM
Or working an oil rig, driving a truck, and so on and so on...

https://www.newsdeeply.com/refugees/articles/2017/07/28/in-canada-refugees-leapfrog-career-barriers-with-help-of-volunteers
Volunteers help refugees navigate a variety of everyday activities, ranging from grocery shopping to showing them around city parks, as they ease into life in Canada. Often, volunteers are matched with refugees through government-supported settlement and employment agencies, such as the Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council, which helped Melkonian connect with her mentor.
At the same time, initiatives driven and organized by the public have soared since 2015, driven by concern for Syrian refugees. When the Canadian government pledged to sponsor 25,000 Syrian refugees, settlement agencies and charities were inundated with thousands of offers of help. These ranged from rental car companies that volunteered to transport refugees to groups of grandmothers knitting them winter caps.

Oooh, it's like adopting puppies!

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/small-business/talent/business-owners-turn-to-syrian-refugees-to-fill-job-vacancies/article29819925/
Calgary coffee shop owner Rahim Merali hired Syrian refugees because he wants to help them get started here. But like many business owners taking on Syrian employees, his motivation is not entirely philanthropic â€" he's also looking to find hard-working employees in a sector with high turnover.
"Everyone has to start somewhere â€" these Syrians came here with almost nothing and they be need to be able to earn money to survive," said Mr. Merali, who owns two Good Earth coffee houses. "But it's also very tough to find good people â€" people who have loyalty, a good hard work ethic and actually want to be here."

Soft economic slavery is a slippery slope at best...

I found it interesting when I last hired labourers. When I would post for higher paying (and less physical jobs) the majority of my applicants had names that might indicate newer Canadians. When I posted for labourers, I would say around 90% of the names would indicate and older generation of Canadians.

I was going to offer one of the jobs to a "newer Canadian", but he did not want to work longer hours, do physical work, or do weekends.

*In the end, out of three jobs, I have two white and one newer (African?) immigrant.  I don't actually pay much attention and hire who is the best fit.  I just found it interesting how few resumes I got that would indicate a visible minority when posting for a labourer job.  Do that many of our newer citizens feel that this is beneath them?  Also interesting as it seems that most of your illegals work the lower paying, physical jobs where our legal refugees do not seem to be quite a keen to start at the bottom. (Or at least that was my experience in my given geographic area given today's economic climate.)