• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 14, 2017, 10:59:19 PM

Collect all the hepatitis like trading cards or Pokémon. CATCH 'EM ALL!

CozyRozie

Hold it guys. Hold it. Remember few days ago Art posted that he has surprise for all.

Quote from: Art Bell on February 07, 2017, 09:11:01 PM
Always seems to be the big question everybody asks, I am sure I will pop in every now and then. I would just say it will be a surprise perhaps as much for me as you all. Been pretty busy with Family and life in general which includes the Lawsuit I filed with regard to the disgusting remarks made by Savage. I would have settled for a retraction which I requested and did not receive. It's something I felt I had to do for my Wife who is beyond a good person and did not deserve any of it. Yes he did not use my name but he might as well have, everybody seemed to know exactly who he meant. Now it will Play out, truly the last thing in the World I wanted to do, everybody should understand the price of fame is high indeed but it should not fall on my Family, I felt I had no choice but to respond.

Otherwise I am doing a lot of Quad flying and trying to exercise and build myself up, that Pneumonia really was rough on me.

Art

OK work with me on this. Art is growing substantial tits. Milk comes from tits. George Senda used to deal in milk from lactating hookers.
Is it possible that Art and George are going into partnership as soon as Art starts lactating.

Also look at this Art has a drone Quad so he can deliver his fresh milk to George's place in no time.
The whole picture comes togheter like a creepy movie script.
Gets even better Art has access to vast audience to promote his new Enterprise. Heather Wade will do the live voice on air commercials.
The advertising slogan will be "Fresh from mine tits to your mouth" via Senda's Milk Distribution Network. 

Quote from: CozyRozie on February 14, 2017, 11:22:54 PM
Hold it guys. Hold it. Remember few days ago Art posted that he has surprise for all.

OK work with me on this. Art is growing substantial tits. Milk comes from tits. George Senda used to deal in milk from lactating hookers.
Is it possible that Art and George are going into partnership as soon as Art starts lactating.

Also look at this Art has a drone Quad so he can deliver his fresh milk to George's place in no time.
Gets even better Art has access to vast audience to promote his new Enterprise. Heather Wade will do the live voice on air commercials.
The advertising slogan will be "Fresh from mine tits to your mouth" via Senda's Milk Distribution Network.

CozyRozie

Quote from: rekcuf on February 14, 2017, 11:31:16 PM

I think this is a plot between both Art Bell and George Senda to get back at Noory.
Senda is still hurting for the sudden cancelation of his video presentation contract.
But knowing how tricky Noory is he will probably secretly buy Art's milk add turmeric to it and sell it on C2C as a miracle cure for herpes.

JesusJuice

Quote from: CozyRozie on February 14, 2017, 11:22:54 PM

I thought that you looked familiar, CozyRozie. I remember you. I fucked your mother once. I had spit in her mouth afterward and when she came down to make you your chicken tendies, she kissed you on the cheek.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 14, 2017, 11:26:33 AM
George has his own thread here Bomar. It is over 2000 pages, full of posts, videos and animated images you might enjoy.  I started on page one when I first came to bellgab, which you might like to do if you are interested in George and his history.  You might want to close your eyes sometimes, but it's worth the price IMO.  Here is the link to page one:

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5425.0.html

just send them to sewergab.com.

Quote from: CozyRozie on February 14, 2017, 11:43:00 PM
I think this is a plot between both Art Bell and George Senda to get back at Noory.
Senda is still hurting for the sudden cancelation of his video presentation contract.
But knowing how tricky Noory is he will probably secretly buy Art's milk add turmeric to it and sell it on C2C as a miracle cure for herpes.

"feb?"

nathan

Anyone else notice Art deleted all public Facebook posts praising Trump? Maybe he's finally getting a grasp on all these Russian ties.

Lunger

Quote from: nathan on February 15, 2017, 11:13:11 AM
Anyone else notice Art deleted all public Facebook posts praising Trump? Maybe he's finally getting a grasp on all these Russian ties.

What Russian ties?

nathan

Quote from: Lunger on February 15, 2017, 11:45:08 AM
What Russian ties?

Russian ties to the Trump campaign prior to the election. The ones that have been corroborated several times

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nathan on February 15, 2017, 11:52:19 AM
Russian ties to the Trump campaign prior to the election. The ones that have been corroborated several times

Corroborated? Usually one would include references to back this up. I'll take it as just more conjecture on your part.  :D

nathan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2017, 11:54:55 AM
Corroborated? Usually one would include references to back this up. I'll take it as just more conjecture on your part.  :D

Here's one, not gonna dig through the news for you but it's literally everywhere today,

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share

nathan

Not trying to argue facts, just thought it was interesting that Art deleted ALL of his Trump posts.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nathan on February 15, 2017, 12:03:53 PM
Not trying to argue facts, just thought it was interesting that Art deleted ALL of his Trump posts.

that's because art is easily moved by mainstream media narratives, as are you, apparently.

nathan

"I don't like this news, therefore is it is fake."

Philosopher

Quote from: Art Bell on February 07, 2017, 09:11:01 PM
Always seems to be the big question everybody asks, I am sure I will pop in every now and then. I would just say it will be a surprise perhaps as much for me as you all. Been pretty busy with Family and life in general which includes the Lawsuit I filed with regard to the disgusting remarks made by Savage. I would have settled for a retraction which I requested and did not receive. It's something I felt I had to do for my Wife who is beyond a good person and did not deserve any of it. Yes he did not use my name but he might as well have, everybody seemed to know exactly who he meant. Now it will Play out, truly the last thing in the World I wanted to do, everybody should understand the price of fame is high indeed but it should not fall on my Family, I felt I had no choice but to respond.

Art

Art - with a lawsuit I'm sure you think about this every single day.  Alternatively, a public rebuke from you would be very effective and you can put the whole matter behind you in a few days.  Why prolong bad feelings.... and bring your family with you? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nathan on February 15, 2017, 11:57:59 AM
Here's one, not gonna dig through the news for you but it's literally everywhere today,

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share

Nice try but the NYT can hardly be trusted to be unbiased. Did they not prove that during the election?  :D

nathan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2017, 12:26:56 PM
Nice try but the NYT can hardly be trusted to be unbiased. Did they not prove that during the election?  :D

I agree they're biased, I was infuriated at how much they puffed up Hillary during the primaries, but this is different. Reported widely by many news sources, and if you've been following along closely, a lot of dots are connecting. I read all kinds of news sites, liberal moderate and conservative, to get a perspective from all sides. New York Times just happened to be the ones to break this particular story, just like Washington Post happened to break the Watergate story.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nathan on February 15, 2017, 12:32:37 PM
I agree they're biased, I was infuriated at how much they puffed up Hillary during the primaries, but this is different. Reported widely by many news sources, and if you've been following along closely, a lot of dots are connecting. I read all kinds of news sites, liberal moderate and conservative, to get a perspective from all sides. New York Times just happened to be the ones to break this particular story, just like Washington Post happened to break the Watergate story.

Yes but, unfortunately, they're both now heavily funded and supported by George Soros.  :(

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8427/9-things-you-need-know-about-george-soros-aaron-bandler
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/05/11/dont-hear-george-soros-ties-30-major-news-organizations.html

Philosopher

Quote from: nathan on February 15, 2017, 12:32:37 PM

The only "dots" that are connecting are the tiny heads of frenetic liberals.  This is just another hollow story with no evidence and a lot of innuendo. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nathan on February 15, 2017, 12:19:40 PM
"I don't like this news, therefore is it is fake."

hey, that's cute.  you put quotes around a sentence and implied that it summarizes the thoughts of those who have the nerve to disagree with you.  well played.  however, you should ask yourself who popularized the "fake news" meme over the course of the last 18 months, what their motives were, and get back to me.

nathan

Quote from: Σ> on February 15, 2017, 03:05:10 PM
hey, that's cute.  you put quotes around a sentence and implied that it summarizes the thoughts of those who have the nerve to disagree with you.  well played.  however, you should ask yourself who popularized the "fake news" meme over the course of the last 18 months, what their motives were, and get back to me.

Was it the Globalists?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nathan on February 15, 2017, 03:37:00 PM
Was it the Globalists?

Is that just a conspiracy theory?  ???

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nathan on February 15, 2017, 03:37:00 PM
Was it the Globalists?

it would be nice if you simply made a point rather than expect others to attempt extracting something useful from you.

nathan

Quote from: Σ> on February 15, 2017, 05:29:08 PM
it would be nice if you simply made a point rather than expect others to attempt extracting something useful from you.

I've made it clear that my purpose for posting earlier was not to argue about the news. I also explained my reasoning for why I "believe" certain claims by the media. We both know that we could go around in circles about this forever.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nathan on February 15, 2017, 06:06:32 PM
I've made it clear that my purpose for posting earlier was not to argue about the news. I also explained my reasoning for why I "believe" certain claims by the media. We both know that we could go around in circles about this forever.

Sure, that's been your plan all along.  :D

nathan

My main point is just that I'm speculating that Art might be changing his mind about Trump.