• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Crappy fast food guilty pleasure.

Started by ShayP, November 09, 2017, 11:03:38 AM

ShayP

The McRib is back and I will do the wrong thing and devour several in one sitting, only one time, and regret it.  :P  I will suffer greatly yet it must be done.  :-[

The announcement made me recall that this was talked about in the 'Bring back the clickable top-right quote' thread nearly a year ago.  Obviously the thread went off the rails from it's initial purpose, but hey...

Quote from: ShayP on January 04, 2017, 02:16:19 PM
Bring it back.  Like the McRib.  I love McRibs.  :-[

It's back baby, It's back!  :D

Quote from: zeebo on January 04, 2017, 09:12:00 PM
Yes bring those back too.  And also the damn fried cherry pie.

They have a fried peach pie.  It's not cherry, but still.  C'mon back zeebo.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2017, 02:01:36 AM
You know there's never been anything even resembling rib meat in those, don't you?

Again I say!

Swishypants

Your filthy little mouth! McRib make ShayP go something something? CHOWMP! DON'T MIIIIIIND IF I DOOO!!!

Swishypants

McRib's remind me of that scene in Santa Claus: The Movie where the homeless kid is breathing on the glass of the Mickey-D's. It' tragic, yet alluring at the same time.

ShayP

I must say that I am not a fan of fast food anymore.  Haven't been for quite some time.  I rarely eat any.  However, the McRib is an exception, and of course Taco Bell.  I may get food there just 2 or 3 times a year and it's not uncommon for me to drop 15 bucks at a time just for myself. 

Swishypants

I totally understand. Sometimes you just get a nostalgic urge for some Nast! We all do it on occasion buddy!  ;) Enjoy the McRib with a side of fries!

Swishypants

About once a year I have to remind myself why I don't go to Long John Silvers anymore by consuming a platter that tastes like fish and chicken cooked in battery acid, followed by birth-pang stomach cramps and an anal-piss that could cut stone with precision!

ShayP

This will be my exact meal, but with one additional McRib.  :D

I have to decide which day to indulge.  It's a one time event for me.  It has to be special.  I'll have to see the extended weather forecast because it's been wet and dreary of late.  A cool crisp and sunny autumn day is ideal.  8)

Swishypants

Oh whatever! "FUCK HER! FUCK HER BRAINS OUT!" Go now! :)  Extra Pickles!

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 11:22:22 AM
birth-pang stomach cramps and an anal-piss that could cut stone with precision

Perhaps not superior, but, still--preferable to a Clinton presidency.

ShayP

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 11:19:35 AM
I totally understand. Sometimes you just get a nostalgic urge for some Nast! We all do it on occasion buddy!  ;) Enjoy the McRib with a side of fries!

Thanks man.  You're right.  Nostalgia does have a lot to do with it.  Oh, and it's 2 McRibs sir.  No more, no less.  In past years I could eat 3.  I've cut back over time. I was beginning to feel like a glutton.   ;D  ;)

ShayP

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 11:22:22 AM
About once a year I have to remind myself why I don't go to Long John Silvers anymore by consuming a platter that tastes like fish and chicken cooked in battery acid, followed by birth-pang stomach cramps and an anal-piss that could cut stone with precision!

LOL!!!!  ;D  Oh yeah.  Know that feeling well.  :o

ShayP

Swishypants

It's your yearly "Smart Meal." You have one and smarten back up and don't have anymore. LOL! :)

Swishypants

Commode 1 Ready! Commode 2 Ready! 10 bucks cash? Check! Commence with count-down!

Zopyrus

I know, I'm not hip to the in-joke party in which this forum is awash and drowning, but! -- answering only the title of this thread --

ShayP

Quote from: Zopyrus on November 09, 2017, 12:27:17 PM
I know, I'm not hip to the in-joke party in which this forum is awash and drowning, but! -- answering only the title of this thread --

I heard of Roscoe's before and it seems to be legendary.  I also have never had chicken and waffles as a combined meal before.  However separately I do enjoy both.  It's on some menus in random places here but I've never given it a thought to order it.  I'll never make it out to the west coast to try the original but I'll give some other variation a shot in this locality one of these days.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on November 09, 2017, 11:25:09 AM
This will be my exact meal, but with one additional McRib.  :D

I have to decide which day to indulge.  It's a one time event for me.  It has to be special.  I'll have to see the extended weather forecast because it's been wet and dreary of late.  A cool crisp and sunny autumn day is ideal.  8)
You do know that if you make that Dr. Pepper a Diet Dr. Pepper, it will automatically make it a healthy meal.  Just saying.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on November 09, 2017, 01:39:02 PM
You do know that if you make that Dr. Pepper a Diet Dr. Pepper, it will automatically make it a healthy meal.  Just saying.

Ha!  ;)  I'm going 100% unhealthy:D

ItsOver

Heh, heh... that's the spirit!  Go all the way or don't go at all!

Swishypants

Quote from: Zopyrus on November 09, 2017, 12:27:17 PM

You have to Boot-stomp, Throat-punch, Skull-bash, and strangle your way into the butthole of BellGab. The reward is a steaming pile of bullshit, but some seem to enjoy it. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 02:30:06 PM
You have to Boot-stomp, Throat-punch, Skull-bash, and strangle your way into the butthole of BellGab. The reward is a steaming pile of bullshit, but some seem to enjoy it. :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Biggest poser here.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2017, 02:35:57 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Biggest poser here.  ;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The aforementioned Steaming Pile of Bullshit. It could all be yours! Just dream BIGLY!

Swishypants

MD's favorite is White Castle. He likes to gnaw on the little weenies in the mini-hot-dogs. Puts mayonnaise on them! Ewww Gross!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 02:43:58 PM
MD's favorite is White Castle. He likes to gnaw on the little weenies in the mini-hot-dogs. Puts mayonnaise on them! Ewww Gross!

More of your faggot fantasies. Do they even have White Castle in Canada?  :D

Jack In The Box tacos.    They are like crack to me.  I can consume 15 at one sitting.  Unfortunately the nearest JITB is in Murfreesboro, TN. :(

Taaroa

Dim sims (preferably fried) which are sort of like westernised asian dumplings. My expat relatives lament not being able to get them anywhere outside of the country, and they'd certainly be a candidate for my 'last meal' choice.

comaphobe

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2017, 02:44:59 PM
Do they even have White Castle in Canada?  :D

Canada does not have the following:
White Castle
Hardees
Rally's
Sonic
Carls Jr (franchise lasted 6-8 months in 2016)
Jack In The Box
Long John Silver's (none since the mid-80s)
TGIF (with the exception of downtown Niagara Falls)
Bob Evan's
Waffle House

Canada has contributed to Worldstar Hiphop via the following outlets:
Popeye's
Wendy's
Burger King
Shell gas station

Swishypants

Quote from: comaphobe on November 09, 2017, 04:31:53 PM
Canada does not have the following:

Long John Silver's (none since the mid-80s)

My Navy practices battle drills off Canada's Coast, while they listen to their "Rock N' Roll!"