• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

ANTIFA THREAD (Threat To Society)

Started by CozyRozie, June 18, 2017, 06:40:54 AM

ZaZa

What We Know About James Alex Fields, Driver Charged in Charlottesville Killing.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/us/james-alex-fields-charlottesville-driver-.html

Background
• Mr. Fields, 20, was born in Kenton, Ky., to Samantha Lea Bloom.

• He was living with his mother until “five or six months ago” when he moved to his own apartment in Maumee, Ohio, according to an interview that Ms. Bloom gave to The Toledo Blade.
They moved to Ohio from Kentucky about year ago because of her job, she said.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 06:08:46 PM
I thinking about this video and about this woman, and how hard it must be for her now.
I'm hoping she has good friends and emotional & spiritual support.
She is a single mother.
I did some googling, I wanted to know more about her... her life is definitely not a peach :( :( :(

James Alex Fields’ Family: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know.
http://heavy.com/news/2017/08/james-alex-fields-family-mother-facebook-samantha-bloom-father-social-media/

*According to The Washington Post, Fields’ father was killed by a drunk driver.
Fields’ uncle, who did not want his name used, told the newspaper that “Fields’s father was killed by a drunk driver
a few months before the boy’s birth…His father left him money that the uncle kept in a trust until Fields reached adulthood.”

“When he turned 18, he demanded his money, and that was the last I had any contact with him,” the uncle told The Washington Post.
The uncle told the newspaper that Fields grew up in Kentucky “where he’d been raised by a single mother who was a paraplegic”
and described Fields as “not really friendly, more subdued.”

Bloom also told The Toledo Blade that her son had moved out of her Maumee apartment a few months ago
and said they moved to Ohio from Kentucky recently for a job.

On Facebook, just about the only thing visible on Fields’ mother page is the photo of her with her son and a 2015 thread in which she speaks lovingly of him.

“James just left for boot camp.
He’s all grown up,” she wrote, earning well wishes from other comment writers (the military has not confirmed whether Fields was in the military).

She responded to one of the 2015 well-wishers, “Thanks! I’m excited for him … change is great as long as its growth.
Im sure I’ll need them hugs when its time for deployment.*

.../ more in the link :(

Sounds like a cutout.  ::)

ZaZa

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 13, 2017, 01:33:21 PM
LIVE coverage 🔴 Charlottesville Virginia VA 📢 State Of Emergency.  8.13.17.
Started streaming 45 minutes ago.

https://youtu.be/irQW61ChOZI

strange!! after watching this live video for almost an hour, /when I was doing something else I put it on "pause"/
and after coming back to it and refreshing that Youtube page this message is displayed:
                   This video has been removed by the user.

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 13, 2017, 06:17:25 PM
Sounds like a cutout.  ::)

please,...what cutout means in this context ?
(I know what cutout is/means, but not sure about how to apply it here)
Thx.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 06:38:11 PM
please,...what cutout means in this context ?
(I know what cutout is/means, but not sure about how to apply it here)
Thx.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut-out_(espionage)

Dr. MD MD

The news keeps hammering away at the point that we should be calling what happened a terrorist attack. Clearly, they want license to start hunting conservatives now. I can't believe any adult would fall for this mind fuck but many probably will and already have.  ::)

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 13, 2017, 07:07:41 PM
The news keeps hammering away at the point that we should be calling what happened a terrorist attack. Clearly, they want license to start hunting conservatives now. I can't believe any adult would fall for this mind fuck but many probably will and already have.  ::)
Again we have to agree on definition of a terrorist attack.
I remember few months ago there was a discussion on Bellgab on this topic. What do we consider terrorist attack or terrorist act.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 07:27:02 PM
Again we have to agree on definition of a terrorist attack.
I remember few months ago there was a discussion on Bellgab on this topic. What do we consider terrorist attack or terrorist act.

When a Muslim drives a truck into a crowd of people they don't call it a terrorist attack, they call it a truck attack.  ::) ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 13, 2017, 07:33:16 PM
When a Muslim drives a truck into a crowd of people they don't call it a terrorist attack, they call it a truck attack.  ::) ;D
So they should call this a car attack, since he drove a car.

Would be interesting to watch what his lawyer will use as a defense

starrmtn001

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 06:20:41 PM
strange!! after watching this live video for almost an hour, /when I was doing something else I put it on "pause"/
and after coming back to it and refreshing that Youtube page this message is displayed:
                   This video has been removed by the user.
That means the Live Stream has ended.  You can probably find the replay on YouTube.

ZaZa

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 13, 2017, 08:29:47 PM
That means the Live Stream has ended.  You can probably find the replay on YouTube.
O, thanks Starr. I was thinking that Youtube took it down for some strange reason.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 08:32:26 PM
O, thanks Starr. I was thinking that Youtube took it down for some strange reason.
No problem.

ZaZa

Starr do you know of any Live stream now.
Now is night time over there, things might be 'boiling' again 

starrmtn001

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 08:47:20 PM
Starr do you know of any Live stream now.
Now is night time over there, things might be 'boiling' again
Here's one, but it's Alex Jones.

https://youtu.be/C8ndCYs52Yg

ZaZa

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 13, 2017, 09:46:46 PM
Here's one, but it's Alex Jones.

https://youtu.be/C8ndCYs52Yg

Thanks Starr.
the but was not really necessary, LOL ha ha ha.  I don't mind Alex Jones ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 13, 2017, 09:47:25 PM
The TRUTH About Charlottesville.  8.13.17.

https://youtu.be/PVOg3ti5MLk

Yep, bring on the civil war because I'm tired of seeing these fascist goon squad mobs attack people and get away with it. The double standard couldn't be more apparent.

Juan

The truth about Charlottesville is that two racist mobs assembled looking for a fight and found one.
It was a battle of hyphenated Americans, and it was perfectly predictable.  If we don't get away from identity politics, we all, especially the left, will rue the consequences.

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 13, 2017, 11:10:51 PM
Yep, bring on the civil war because I'm tired of seeing these fascist goon squad mobs attack people and get away with it. The double standard couldn't be more apparent.
So Vet.MDMD you are just blood thirsty goon.
You know there is another option in democratic country, you know?
Like for example to have your President instruct Law officials to start arresting and charge those violent ANTIFA goons,
but you I guess are too primitive to realize that, you have too much hate and violence inside of you and you just want ...blood.
How sad :( :(

pyewacket

Quote from: Juan on August 14, 2017, 12:01:23 PM
The truth about Charlottesville is that two racist mobs assembled looking for a fight and found one.
It was a battle of hyphenated Americans, and it was perfectly predictable.  If we don't get away from identity politics, we all, especially the left, will rue the consequences.

Most rational people understand this.

Attorney and political scientist Dr. Carol Swain of Vanderbilt University predicted the rise of white nationalism in her 2002 book, “The New White Nationalism in America.”
“The rise of the new white nationalism occurred long before the election of President Donald Trump,” Swain told Fox News anchor Judge Jeanine Pirro.
Dr. Swain underscored that white nationalism is different from the racist white supremacy movement, even though the left-wing media and liberals purposely conflate the two.
“I distinguish it from white supremacy because the people who were involved [in the white nationalism movement] were more intellectual,” said Swain, a graduate of Yale Law School. “They were not espousing racial violence or using epithets, but they had grievances. They felt that white people’s rights were being trampled on and no one was speaking up or listening to their grievances.”

http://postnewsd2.blogspot.in/2017/08/black-professor-gets-difference-between.html

ZaZa

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 14, 2017, 12:33:49 PM
Pretty funny. 🤔

Pretty funny. .and extremely possible that is what exactly they are actually doing.
How desperate.   

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 14, 2017, 12:33:49 PM
Pretty funny. 🤔

Homeboy tucked his t-shirt into his pants, he probably does that every time he goes to the sam's club. That's way to subtle of a thing for an actor to know to do.

edit: when za agrees with your meme, you know your worldview is shaky at best

ZaZa

Quote from: pyewacket on August 14, 2017, 12:26:18 PM
Most rational people understand this.

http://postnewsd2.blogspot.in/2017/08/black-professor-gets-difference-between.html

“They were not espousing racial violence or using epithets, but they had grievances. They felt that white people’s rights were being trampled on and no one was speaking up or listening to their grievances.”

...very spot on!!
too much rights and powers were given to other minorities and political correctness took off like a bullet.
And one of the starting point was when white people got pressed not to use word nigger,
yet blacks can use it in public, in songs in movies,in comedy acts, etc-etc
for them that word has non-insulting meaning but if any other race is using it it has very insulting meaning.
Stupid irrational double standard that in my opinion should never be agreed to.

That gave goons like BLM "power" of suppression over whites and other races.
White people and white controlled media should just ignore that stupidity -and allow the word nigger to be used
without any shaming of the user or even worst firing from jobs or even charging under human rights abuse laws. 
..or nobody uses or is allowed for all. Full democracy!

ZaZa

Quote from: Lord Grantham on August 14, 2017, 12:39:27 PM
Homeboy tucked his t-shirt into his pants, he probably does that every time he goes to the sam's club. That's way to subtle of a thing for an actor to know to do.

edit: when za agrees with your meme, you know your worldview is shaky at best

Lord Grantham,
I agree with common sense and logic, I stay away from hypocrisy. That's all...

Gd5150

Why were Charlottesville police ordered to stand down? Even after fighting began between antifa and white supremacists. Even after tear gas had been sprayed between them. Who thinks they benefit by public unrest and riots? Who would ever encourage this activity?

Here's what we do know, the stand down order has been given before. In Baltimore riots. In St Louis riots. In Berkeley riots. In Benghazi terrorist attack. And now in Charolettesville. Which party made the call on all of those stand Down orders given? Democrats. Democrats. Democrats. Democrats. Democrats. Democrats. And in last weeekends matter in Charlottesville? Democrat mayor Michael Signer and Democrat governor and former head of the Democrat Party, Terry Mccaullife. Shocker.

ZaZa

EDIT *** My apology  I forgot mark this as a quote of other persons words.

"Charlottesville driver DID brake (new video)"

"New video of him leaving the scene just came out, you can clearly see him using the brakes here -- confirming in the stills before the crash HE WAS BRAKING.
The braking lights match up."

Full video: https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897155860920709121

ZaZa

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 14, 2017, 01:33:30 PM
Why were Charlottesville police ordered to stand down? Even after fighting began between antifa and white supremacists. Even after tear gas had been sprayed between them. Who thinks they benefit by public unrest and riots? Who would ever encourage this activity?

Here's what we do know, the stand down order has been given before. In Baltimore riots. In St Louis riots. In Berkeley riots. In Benghazi terrorist attack. And now in Charolettesville. Which party made the call on all of those stand Down orders given? Democrats. Democrats. Democrats. Democrats. Democrats. Democrats. And in last weeekends matter in Charlottesville? Democrat mayor Michael Signer and Democrat governor and former head of the Democrat Party, Terry Mccaullife. Shocker.

That stinking cunt Hillary is hard at work to destroy America.