• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Raybould says Trudeau is a Hoser...

Started by WOTR, March 31, 2019, 07:34:04 PM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 18, 2019, 02:46:33 PM
Scheer is sounding good . . .  it's nice to see him somewhat pissed-off.
Have never seen this country in such turmoil - split along racial and regional differences.

That turmoil thing seems to be going around.  Must be something about leftist political doctrine that riles folks. 

WOTR

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 03, 2019, 05:53:03 PM
Say it ain't so, Joe.

https://youtu.be/477bsl9kSLA

Thanks. I had heard that we are going to get our very first gay coin- but I had not seen that poster of Trudeau's foreplay to getting butt fucked for Toronto pride until today.

I'm glad he mentioned the new $10 bill- it reminded me of an earlier post that I searched for. I had forgot that I prophesied that we would have a transgender person on our currency.  Looks like I was still a little too early- right now it is just a wonderful illustrated queer couple. Give it time...

Quote from: WOTR on January 23, 2019, 10:21:05 PM
*I should add that you are showing our old, outdated, racist, sexist currency.  They replaced Sir John A (an old white guy who was a father of confederation) with Viola Desmond (who nobody had heard of.)  She was a black woman who apparently challenged racism in a Halifax theater in 1946.  She did spend 12 hours in jail and pay a $20 fine. 

Seems like the left would prefer a black woman to any white man- so I look forward to the new series of bank notes and hope that we feature the first transgender activist on one soon.  ::)