• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Live from Pahrump Nevada. Art Bell Celebration!

Started by jedimiller, March 27, 2019, 04:53:28 AM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on March 28, 2019, 08:32:04 PM
super big gay if AC400KICK doesn't drive his BMW through Miller's front door.

>that feel when AC400KICK dont drive his car into your front door

Why even live?

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on March 28, 2019, 08:32:04 PM
super big gay if AC400KICK doesn't drive his BMW through Miller's front door.

yup...gay

DynamoHum

Quote from: chefist on March 28, 2019, 08:16:29 PM
You should call in to the GC as well...unless you are controlled/frightened?  :o

3am on a week night the only thing controlling me is my sleep tracker!

DynamoHum

Quote from: AC400KICK on March 28, 2019, 08:50:11 PM
I'm going Live on YT

Please stop using music in your vids, this one has been blocked because of that.

Jackstar

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 29, 2019, 02:54:17 AM
this one has been blocked

I don't know what's a more chilling idea--that the algorithms can pick up something that quickly, or, that one of the five or six people who actually watched this feed clicked the Report button.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Jackstar on March 29, 2019, 03:37:39 AM
I don't know what's a more chilling idea--that the algorithms can pick up something that quickly, or, that one of the five or six people who actually watched this feed clicked the Report button.

It’s the algorithm, spookily fast.

jedimiller

Can we keep this thread clear of this crap please? This is about art bell and the live feed im doing. Not about Anthony's YouTube. If you all wanna talk about that go to his channel.

DynamoHum

Quote from: jedimiller on March 29, 2019, 04:28:55 AM
Can we keep this thread clear of this crap please? This is about art bell and the live feed im doing. Not about Anthony's YouTube. If you all wanna talk about that go to his channel.

Don’t tell me what to do in your thread or I will take my Kia Soul and drive it right through the front door of your house.

jedimiller

Quote from: Jackstar on March 29, 2019, 04:29:57 AM

That was fast.

What are u talking about?  Everyone is invited to the cemetary after 2pm. It's open to the public. Im just passing down the info.

Has nothing to do with this.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 29, 2019, 02:54:17 AM
Please stop using music in your vids, this one has been blocked because of that.

It was well worth staying up for live, Milluh showed up in the chat at the end.  It was great!

Jackstar

Quote from: jedimiller on March 29, 2019, 04:56:05 AM
What are u talking about?

Quote from: jedimiller on March 27, 2019, 04:56:39 AM
Everyone is invited

Literally your first three words in the thread. Maybe if you had marked your territory with your urine, it would have kept out the riff-raff.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 29, 2019, 04:30:24 AM
Don’t tell me what to do in your thread or I will take my Kia Soul and drive it right through the front door of your house.

There was a lot of discussion in the video, about the trip to Nevada, and the Art Bell Celebration, so I think discussion about it fits with the topic of this thread.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on March 29, 2019, 07:00:57 AM
It was well worth staying up for live, Milluh showed up in the chat at the end.  It was great!

I’m just reaching the semi human stage of having flu, it was 4am for me, was never gonna happen. I am very very sad I missed it though, it sounded very very interesting.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 29, 2019, 08:08:08 AM
I’m just reaching the semi human stage of having flu, it was 4am for me, was never gonna happen. I am very very sad I missed it though, it sounded very very interesting.

Hearing The Chase as Anthony cruised down the highway was classic, and the ending with Milluh was a nice surprise.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 29, 2019, 08:08:08 AM

Hope you feel better SOON Dynamo.  It would have been the icing on the cake to have seen you in the chat. 

Following Anthony, is kind of like trying to follow Heather, but with no archive.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on March 29, 2019, 08:10:48 AM
Hope you feel better SOON Dynamo.  It would have been the icing on the cake to have seen you in the chat. 

Following Anthony, is kind of like trying to follow Heather, but with no archive.

Ta Brig :)

I hear Anthony is heading out west tomorrow night... so plenty of opps :)

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 29, 2019, 08:19:53 AM
Ta Brig :)

I hear Anthony is heading out west tomorrow night... so plenty of opps :)

Yes, he says he's going to do some live streaming during his trip, so maybe the times will be better for you, hopefully.  Maybe I'll try to at least record the audios of them.  I can't promise I'll be able to catch them all tho.

Theres an Anthony FaceBook vid, says 2 hours ago, I'll post the link in Anthonys thread to keep Milluh happy.

Looks like he already headed out west this morning.  Maybe Lisa kicked him out,  dunno...

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on March 29, 2019, 07:31:01 AM
so I think discussion about it fits with the topic of this thread.

To be fair, it might help if this guy didn't show up sheep-dipped out of nowhere, simultaneously with a whole boat load of Astroturf clowns.

QuoteAnthony Anthony Anthony

Seriously, who??

jedimiller

Pizzapunch and brig. Stop highjacking this thread. This isnt about tony. U fantonys continue ur chat on youtube or his threads. This is about my live from pahrump.