• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Live from Pahrump Nevada. Art Bell Celebration!

Started by jedimiller, March 27, 2019, 04:53:28 AM

jedimiller

Everyone is invited, subscribe

I'm taking the trip and I"ll be going live. Just different places. Hopefully the cemetery, the bench and other locations.

Per Airyn, if anyone is going to the Cemetery please arrive after 2 pm. Better after 3 pm on April 13th.

Lilith

Quote from: jedimiller on March 27, 2019, 04:56:39 AM
Everyone is invited, subscribe

I'm taking the trip and I"ll be going live. Just different places. Hopefully the cemetery, the bench and other locations.

Per Airyn, if anyone is going to the Cemetery please arrive after 2 pm. Better after 3 pm on April 13th.

Keep us updated Milluh!  I'll be watching your streams.

Lilith

I just watched it Milluh, I wish I had been awake to catch it live.  Looking forward to more live streams.

For your list, maybe a car charger for your phone

some external batteries for your phone.

Pizzapunch

Maybe you could call into the gabcast to promote this?

Pizzapunch

Oh and is Anthony and his girlfriend still going?

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 28, 2019, 09:23:45 AM
Oh and is Anthony and his girlfriend still going?

Anthony is not sure.  It would be a cross country car trip for him, so...

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 28, 2019, 09:20:45 AM
Maybe you could call into the gabcast to promote this?

He definitely should do that.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on March 28, 2019, 10:21:32 AM
Anthony is not sure.  It would be a cross country car trip for him, so...
He was very excited about it a week or two ago and for meeting Miller.... Hope he can make it

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 28, 2019, 10:40:25 AM
He was very excited about it a week or two ago and for meeting Miller.... Hope he can make it

#MeToo

jedimiller

No more anthony sorry guys. He called me a coward and disrespected me. He needs to grow up. Im ignoring his ass. So please no more mention of him ok.

Lilith

Quote from: jedimiller on March 28, 2019, 11:32:54 AM
No more anthony sorry guys. He called me a coward and disrespected me. He needs to grow up. Im ignoring his ass. So please no more mention of him ok.

Understood.  But I have to say, I didn't realize you took it that way, since you took it so well when Bart made the joke of naming you Alpha Male.

I admit, I'm confused...

jedimiller

Quote from: brig on March 28, 2019, 01:00:20 PM
Understood.  But I have to say, I didn't realize you took it that way, since you took it so well when Bart made the joke of naming you Alpha Male.

I admit, I'm confused...

Because he talked and talked and made promises saying he was all in for live and all this amazing stuff he talked about. And didnt do any of it. Also, i didnt do anything to him. Never called him names. Supported him and was his friend. And i send him one simple message saying to just keep the group about heather and art content  and he leaves group and calles me coward and alcoholic and worse. So, he left. He did this to himself.

Lilith

Quote from: jedimiller on March 28, 2019, 02:09:18 PM
Because he talked and talked and made promises saying he was all in for live and all this amazing stuff he talked about. And didnt do any of it. Also, i didnt do anything to him. Never called him names. Supported him and was his friend. And i send him one simple message saying to just keep the group about heather and art content  and he leaves group and calles me coward and alcoholic and worse. So, he left. He did this to himself.

Thank You for 'splaining Milluh.  I'm still sad tho.

AC400KICK

Quote from: jedimiller on March 28, 2019, 11:32:54 AM

Now you can tell me all of this to my face, Miller. See you in a few days. I might drive my BMW through your front door in San Diego.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: AC400KICK on March 28, 2019, 06:32:14 PM
Now you can tell me all of this to my face, Miller. See you in a few days. I might drive my BMW through your front door in San Diego.

chefist

Quote from: jedimiller on March 28, 2019, 02:09:18 PM

Yea, please call in to the GabCast...we'd love the poop on what happened with Fart Smell...ja

Pizzapunch

Quote from: chefist on March 28, 2019, 07:33:12 PM
Yea, please call in to the GabCast...we'd love the poop on what happened with Fart Smell...ja
He and Anthony should call in at the same time and air out their grievances with each other

AC400KICK

I will leave Saturday afternoon, traveling along the I-80 corridor.

chefist

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 28, 2019, 07:40:53 PM
He and Anthony should call in at the same time and air out their grievances with each other

Good call, PP...I like the way you think...

DynamoHum

Quote from: AC400KICK on March 28, 2019, 06:32:14 PM

That escalated quickly. Not even a bit of foreplay.

chefist

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 28, 2019, 08:10:55 PM
That escalated quickly. Not even a bit of foreplay.

You should call in to the GC as well...unless you are controlled/frightened?  :o

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on March 28, 2019, 08:16:29 PM
You should call in to the GC as well...unless you are controlled/frightened?  :o

ikr?   

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 28, 2019, 07:40:53 PM

Magic can happen on the GabCast.

I'll pray for them.

Maybe Heather could cast some spells.

Jackstar

Everyone is invited

Announcement: I cannot attend this event, as I have commitments here I cannot break. Although I would love to be there.

subscribe

Y'all will have to red pill each other yourselves. My apologies. Remember to subscribe to PewDiePie.

super big gay if AC400KICK doesn't drive his BMW through Miller's front door.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on March 28, 2019, 08:32:04 PM
super big gay if AC400KICK doesn't drive his BMW through Miller's front door.

We need video.