• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

"proof" that "they" are monitoring this board

Started by WOTR, February 27, 2012, 02:54:46 AM

sleeplessinca

OK - if "they" are monitoring, then please make him stop the false familiarity with people he has never met or is having as a guest.  There's plenty more after that but to simply use names as given would be a start. 

Do that and I will stop calling GN by my pet names for him, "Snoorz", "Snoorzy" and "The Snoorz".  Pinky promise.

Someone has an email they are looking at defamation claims against MV, us, or the board.  This means we must be having an effect.

As for us posting whol shoiws, well, talk to youtube George.  A take down notice is a trivial notice TO YOU TUBE.

Sardondi

Quote from: somatic hypermutation on February 20, 2013, 07:22:12 AM
Someone has an email they are looking at defamation claims against MV, us, or the board.  This means we must be having an effect....

I feel certain that was some C2C functionary's email. For one thing, more than two words is too long for George or Tommy to spend any of their valuable time on. Second, it was acceptably literate - there were no misspelled words IIRC. That's proof George had nothing to do with it.

Falkie2013

perhaps that the REAL reason that snoory and his " group " is threatening to sue is that so many stations are dropping the show because its dragging down the ratings of the stations involved, something that art's show never did.

perhaps snorry hired this guy as his his monitor or at least picked up the device cheap at one of those hollywood studio sales.

[attachment deleted by admin]

BigDave

Quote from: Sardondi on February 20, 2013, 07:54:49 AM
I feel certain that was some C2C functionary's email. For one thing, more than two words is too long for George or Tommy to spend any of their valuable time on. Second, it was acceptably literate - there were no misspelled words IIRC. That's proof George had nothing to do with it.

With George's poor pronounciation,i'm suprised GN was ever able to be a TV reporter! Does anyone have any video of George doing any TV news reporting from the 1970s?