• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

{Youtube uk pro} for the shills at BELLCAB come out of the closet

Started by Stellar, February 28, 2017, 08:54:35 PM

starrmtn001

Stellar.

Here's the thingy.  It's not what you're saying but how you're saying it.  It's as though you think anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot.  Not only that, but you intend to verbally pummel them until they come around to your way of thinking.

I'm sorry, pal, but that makes you a control freak.  You really need to listen to what others have to say and recognize the value of what they are saying.

Stellar

Starr I respect you posts and read them.  On the other hand shills here work to hide the Truth and side track threads by making remarks that only children make.  It is like some bell gabbers here only recognize negativity so I posted this for the shills.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 01:46:07 PM
Starr I respect you posts and read them.  On the other hand shills here work to hide the Truth and side track threads by making remarks that only children make.  It is like some bell gabbers here only recognize negativity so I posted this for the shills.

It must be tiring work dodging those men in white coats with the big net, so no wonder you sound a bit fractious sometimes. I'm  sorry you were dropped  on your  head as a baby, I just wish they'd dropped you a bit harder.

Stellar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 01, 2017, 02:11:51 PM
It must be tiring work dodging those men in white coats with the big net, so no wonder you sound a bit fractious sometimes. I'm  sorry you were dropped  on your  head as a baby, I just wish they'd dropped you a bit harder.

Who the fuck are you?  What advercity have you overcome with your life.  I wonder what government agency you work for shill?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 02:21:20 PM
Who the fuck are you?  What advercity have you overcome with your life.  I wonder what government agency you work for shill?

You'll find out. I haven't finished the file on you  yet, but all this stuff is being recorded and you will have your right of reply, although you'll be tied naked to a chair under a bare light bulb at the time.

Stellar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 01, 2017, 02:38:31 PM
You'll find out. I haven't finished the file on you  yet, but all this stuff is being recorded and you will have your right of reply, although you'll be tied naked to a chair under a bare light bulb at the time.

Is that a threat?  Jesus is my Savior and Lord will get you before you even turn the key to your car!  Explosions occur!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 02:21:20 PM
Who the fuck are you?  What adversity have you overcome with your life?  I wonder what government agency you work for shill?
Just a heads-up Stellar.  The Shredder Man is BellGab's way of tempering the steel within our collective character.  He just can't resist a good punking when he can get away with it.  I've told you as much as I can without getting in real trouble.  The rest is up to you.  You can play along, or not.  Your choice.

Sorry to blow your cover, SV.  :-[ ::) ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 02:47:14 PM
Is that a threat?  Jesus is my Savior and Lord will get you before you even turn the key to your car!  Explosions occur!
Okay.  That's just fucked up, Stellar.  Jesus is not your personal attack dog!!! >:(

SredniVashtar

The impostor Jessica Christ won't help you when we come round at 3am with the chloroform. We still need some time to firm up the findings in our dossier, but don't plan on a holiday this summer, that's all I'm saying.

zeebo

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on March 01, 2017, 02:52:57 PM
Just a heads-up Stellar.  The Shredder Man is BellGab's way of tempering the steel within our collective character.  ....

A good rule-of-thumb I've found is about a week of therapy to bounce back from each Sredni zinger.

whoozit

Get 'em Bad Ass Jesus, get 'em.  This is why I will never quit BellGab.

Stellar

Am I hearing messages from the computer or reading them.  There is too much static I see the light of God!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 02:57:37 PM
Am I hearing messages from the computer or reading them.  There is too much static I see the light of God!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

She won't help you. You can pray all you want, but that face mask is going on no matter how many Hail Marys you gasp out. Those starving rats will  not be denied.

Stellar

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on March 01, 2017, 02:56:34 PM
I have a better question.  What is a Stellar?

A stellar is a star factory from which I was born.  I'm am the Holyghost and the Truth you are witnessing so be careful in what you say to me!

starrmtn001

Quote from: zeebo on March 01, 2017, 02:55:52 PM
A good rule-of-thumb I've found is about a week of therapy to bounce back from each Sredni zinger.
You have thumbs, Zeebo? :o

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 03:07:33 PM
A stellar is a star factory from which I was born.  I'm am the Holyghost and the Truth you are witnessing so be careful in what you say to me!

Where I come from,  Stellar is a brand of beer much favoured by urine-stained hobos who hang out in churchyards. I think your star factory is due a visit from Health and Safety - they are putting out some very dodgy products.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 03:07:33 PM
Or, what exactly?  No.  Tell me, exactly, what do I need to be careful of?  You have piqued my curiosity now.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 01, 2017, 03:10:01 PM
Where I come from,  Stellar is a brand of beer much favoured by urine-stained hobos who hang out in churchyards. I think your star factory is due a visit from Health and Safety - they are putting out some very dodgy products.

For the record.  I have absolutely NO ASSOCIATION with that factory. ;)

Stellar

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on March 01, 2017, 03:10:54 PM
Or, what exactly?  No.  Tell me, exactly, what do I need to be careful of?  You have piqued my curiosity now.

Do not blasphemy me or threaten me for My brother Jesus will exact judgement and my Father will spike you with lightening!

I am the HolySpirit in a world of lies which Satan has created!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 03:19:58 PM
Do not blasphemy me or threaten me for My brother Jesus will exact judgement and my Father will spike you with lightening!

It's only fair to warn you that every piece of kitchen equipment you own has been compromised by The Organisation. You can't even warm up a bagel in that grimy hovel of yours without being infected by our propaganda juice, you lowly peasant!

We bribed this so-called 'Jesus' of yours centuries ago. He's working for us now, sucker! He saves us a fortune in the works canteen with the whole 'loaves and fishes' thing.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 03:19:58 PM

Okay.  I see what I'm dealing with here.  I have no intentions of trolling or punking you, Stellar, if you seriously believe what you just said.  You have some personal issues you need to deal with and I don't want to make them any worse.  I hope and pray you receive help and understanding.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 01, 2017, 03:26:24 PM
It's only fair to warn you that every piece of kitchen equipment you own has been compromised by The Organisation. You can't even warm up a bagel in that grimy hovel of yours without being infected by our propaganda juice, you lowly peasant!

We bribed this so-called 'Jesus' of yours centuries ago. He's working for us now, sucker! He saves us, fortune cookies in the works canteen with the whole 'loaves and fishes' thing.
FIFY. ;) ;D

Stellar

To all those vipers who are of the synagogue of Satan from which the Sanhedrin crucified my brother a time awaits when the earth will be desolate and you will sit naked before the True power.  The time is at hand for the Trumpets in Heaven are sounding and the Angels prepare their vials.  I have come into this earth to witness for Christ and unveil the lies.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 03:29:49 PM
To all those vipers who are of the synagogue of Satan from which the Sanhedrin crucified my brother a time awaits when the earth will be desolate and you will sit naked before the True power.  The time is at hand for the Trumpets in Heaven are sounding and the Angels prepare their vials.  I have come into this earth to witness for Christ and unveil the lies.

At last, we know the Third Secret of Fatima:

"And behold, I say unto you, that a demented shut-in will appear on BellGab and witter a load of bullshit. Amen."

Stellar

Behold I will show you a mystery when the 7 stars glow and the bull tilts the Sun will expel its filament and a great quake shall strike within a 60 day period and California will know who I am for when I stilled the waters in the firmaments from the beginning God then said then there was light.

The First Man who is
The Image of the Invisible Spirit who is
Providence who is
Barbelo who is
            Thought.
             And
            Foreknowledge -  Incorruptibility - Life Everlasting - Truth

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-davies.html