• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I'm REALLY Bill the Atheist from West Hartford, CT.,and I AM really a nice guy!!

Started by radioatheist, June 19, 2016, 10:37:48 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 21, 2016, 03:59:24 AM
...No wonder he is single. He looked exactly as I pictured him in my mind as well.
That is interesting.  It's usually the case so many people do NOT look as I picture them from listening to their voice.  Bill the AAA is dead-on.  A fat, obnoxious-looking, slob.  The slobbering as he speaks is the dead giveaway.

Quote from: radioatheist on June 19, 2016, 10:37:48 PM
:)Hi I'm (REALLY) Bill "The Atheist Caller" (from West Hartford, Connecticut)! And, I AM really a VERY NICE PERSON, (whom feels that I have been,--and will continue to), add a LOT OF good REASON, ATHEISM, SCIENCE (especially ASTRONOMY & the NASA Space Program info. to "Coast To Coast AM")!!! I've, (over the many, many, years of listening to "COAST"), have HEARD SOOOOOOOOOOO MANY, MANY Religious (CHRISTIAN --especially FUNDAMENTALIST-CHRISTIAN)--and right-wing-Callers on "Coast", (that since approx. the mid-to-late 1990's), I've felt that A.) the ATHEIST (or at least the AGNOSTIC, or SKEPTICAL) side of the Religious issues, (as well as the LIBERAL-DEMOCRATIC-PARTY) issues "SHOULD HAVE A CHANCE TO BE HEARD", (you see)!!! I mean, ask yourself: "WOULD YOU ('ONLY WANT') to hear Right-Wing-Fundamentalist-Christians, after Right-Wing-Fundamentalist-Christians, after Right-Wing-Fundamentalist-Christians ((ONLY)) "CALL IN" with the "SAME TALKING POINTS--(O N L Y)"???? I mean, "wouldn't you REALLY & TRUELLY WANT to hear some DIVERSITY (on "ANY" Talk Show) for that matter!!!??? Well, "I TRY to put THAT into the "COAST", (as well as "GROUND ZERO"), SHOWS (as much as I can)--as I need my sleep!!! "SO: I CAN'T call in (as much as I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO), but "I TRY my best"! And, (since I NEVER became the PROFESSIONAL-ASTRONOMER" that I had (always) wanted to be, (because I never completed College --"at the University Of Hartford"--as of the early 1970's), my ("NON-PAYING JOB"--so to speak) is to "CALL UP THEESE SHOWS AND TALK ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE RELATED TO "WHAT I SHOULD HAV BECOME"! So, because of my (OCD) "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder" problems, (that UNFORTUNATELY PREVENTED ME from Graduating College, OR later on getting my PHD in ASTRONOMY (or PHYSICS)), I started to "call into a lot of Radio-Call-In-Talk Shows"--(as of 1978 --believe it or not)-when I "used to CALL INTO the (OLD) "Late-Night-Mutual-RADIO-'LARRY KING' Talk Show, starting in 1978! (I, also, CALL INTO, and HAVE CALLED into, some "LOCAL Hartford, Connecticut" Radio-Call-In-Talk-Shows", (as well), for some time now!!! I, (SINCERELY HOPE), that,--"at the VERY, VERY, MINIMUM",--I HAVE MADE "A LOT OF YOU" THINK, THINK, THINK!!!!!!--about the things that I've talked to GUESTS (or open-lines) about!!! IF (I've made, "at least some of you THINK",--then I've DONE MY JOB--so to speak!!! And, I WILL CONTINUE ON CALLING INTO "COAST" INTO THE FUTURE, (especially to the SCIENTISTS that come on the shows!!! My e-mail address is: radiotelescop69@hotmail.com      I'd be very much interested in "hearing all your comments"--about all that I've said!!! AND, YES, "I DON'T have a GIRLFRIEND"--and I've never been married, (because of my (OCD) problems)--but I am VERY, VERY, MUCH a STRAIGHT-GUY (who likes women)!!! I "WISH THAT" I could find a single-woman (who likes me, "A LOT", from 'hearing me on the air', (for so long))!!! I have had "a couple of SHORT-TERM RELATIONSHIPS",--in the past--but NOTHING that led to marriage (UNFORTUNATELY)!!! THANK YOU ALL (for reading all of this)! GEORGE NOORY "IS THE BEST"!!! HE'S REALLY ("THE BEST")!!!!!! I think that HE'S FANTASTIC --even BETTER THAN Art Bell!!! Sincerely, Bill Wise.
Yeah, GN is good!!!!!  Sometimes I get (mild) OCD --like fearing something "bad" will happen if I don't perform an OCD action, even though the action and my feared outcome have no ACTUAL correlation.  Like eating candy having to sort it by color first fearing something "bad" will happen otherwise.  Some people say anxiety comes from needing more control, and I know sometimes I try to control trivial, time-consuming things like sorting underwear, simply because I'm frustrated about things (at work) that I don't know how to get more control over!!!! Even if your life were "ideal", there is still a strong possibility your adult endeavors may have been "mundane", like MOST people's, because it usually takes really strong connections and family support to get into outer space operations. PLUS serious, frequent guidance from a high achiever who also has social skills, a rare combination in any case!!!  Did you notice that a few weeks ago someone (in  this forum) analyzed and critiqued your writing style, and tried to (and I think did) re-write some of your stuff in a way to read easily?  It's worth checking out. I noticed you advertised wanting a girlfriend.  There could be lots of reasons for your guileless, forward, matter-of-fact statement, as well as your tendancy to share vulnerable personal feelings and thoughts with new strangers here (putting you in a position many people would consider awkward (at risk of judgment, feedback, and mob mentality dynamics before people really understand you).  Could be lots of reasons for that guilessness sharing.  One reason could be that you might be on the Spectrum of Aspergers or Autism, conditions that can occur in very intelligent people.  People NOT on the Spectrum ("neurotypicals")tend to focus on establishing rapport, finding/making connections, building the friendship, finding out where the natural (in tandem, unified) range of the friendship reaches, deciding what scope one feels is appropriate for that friendship, and finding a good relationship from there.  In order for a relationship to last, it like be Meaningful.  And, unfortunately Meaning does take some time, especially for the woman.  So the steps above are a solid and sure way to grow a longterm relationship or union.  Some people get lucky dating faster, but that's like gambling because it really does take MANY interactions with a person before you can accurately see their character, decisions, values, feelings, drive, ability to withstand adversity, ability to keep/regain perspective, ability to keep their character even when others would be "punch-drunk" and things like that.  I read about the Spectrum all the time.  The first time I found a book about the Spectrum was very emotional for me.  Suddenly, a lot of things became clear.  But, most of the books are written by neuro-typicals so I'm not saying the books are well-written, but they are informative.  I think the online videos are good to view, too.  I guess one of the reasons I like George I that while he probably considers himself "neurotypicals", his misspeaks say otherwise!  One time in the middle of a sentence, he blurted out Hawaii 5-0, without missing a beat and then just kept talking onward, even though he'd obviously made a big mistake because Hawaii 5-0 ha nothing to do with anything he was saying!  Does anyone else remember that?