• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Bell Philes: A Podcast about Art Bell

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 06:22:43 PM

jazmunda

The Bell Philes is a podcast about Art Bell.

Each week themudking and jazmunda will explore the Art Bell universe and discuss the previous weeks Midnight in the Desert shows as well as any information we have on upcoming shows and guests. We will relive favorite moments from classic shows from the 90s and 00s, we'll discuss your favorite topics and guests and hopefully bring you exciting interviews with people associated with the Art Bell universe including you the fans.

Please join us each Sunday night at 8pm EST/5pm PST.

Listen and chat LIVE at http://deeptalkradio.com

Call us 317-708-4500 or Skype us at LiveShow 99

You can download our archives at http://thebellphiles.com

So if you love Art Bell you'll love this show. Well maybe you'll like this show. Ok you'll definitely tolerate this show. Fine you'll hate it but if you hate this show then you hate Art Bell. Why do you hate Art Bell? Yeah that's what I thought. And stay out. Please come back and listen. We'll pay you. Do you accept Art Bell stock on the Rogue Stock Market? See if you get that reference then you'll love this show. Well maybe you'll like this show ......

nbirnes

Quote from: jazmunda on November 25, 2015, 06:22:43 PM

Each week themudking and jazmunda will explore the Art Bell universe and discuss the previous weeks Midnight in the Desert shows as well as any information we have on upcoming shows and guests. We will relive favorite moments from classic shows from the 90s and 00s, we'll discuss your favorite topics and guests and hopefully bring you exciting interviews with people associated with the Art Bell universe including you the fans.

So if you love Art Bell you'll love this show. Well maybe you'll like this show. Ok you'll definitely tolerate this show. Fine you'll hate it but if you hate this show then you hate Art Bell. Why do you hate Art Bell? Yeah that's what I thought. And stay out. Please come back and listen. We'll pay you. Do you accept Art Bell stock on the Rogue Stock Market? See if you get that reference then you'll love this show. Well maybe you'll like this show ......

I am sooo there! 🌸Bella🌸

SredniVashtar

I am waiting for an in-depth fancast about that venerable UFO researcher, Mr Davenport - The Peter Philes.

PING

If Art calls into Jazmunda's show, will it be the last show?

jazmunda

jazmunda

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 25, 2015, 06:58:56 PM
I am waiting for an in-depth fancast about that venerable UFO researcher, Mr Davenport - The Peter Philes.

he he. Are you free on Wednesdays?

Battleborn

I can't wait, this should be a lot of fun!

heater

Quote from: PING on November 25, 2015, 07:14:20 PM
Just don't go 'All In'

To quote you: too soon?

spoiler alert:  I heard the first episode's title was "Jaz gets it"

twiki

This is awesome. I can't wait to listen. I'll have to download due to time zone issues. Best of luck.

lonevoice

This will be my new appointment listening.  How exciting!

BellBoy

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 25, 2015, 06:58:56 PM

he he  :D

Sounds like a rollicking good time.
I'll be there. ;)

Tarbaby

Jaz, I get all my Podcasts through an aggregator (like downcast). But when I put this podcast name in the add-podcast field it doesn't find it. Although it does work with Bellgab, etc. not set up for RSS feed? Or maybe I'm just too early in the archive is empty?

wr250

Quote from: Tarbaby on November 26, 2015, 10:05:03 AM
Jaz, I get all my Podcasts through an aggregator (like downcast). But when I put this podcast name in the add-podcast field it doesn't find it. Although it does work with Bellgab, etc. not set up for RSS feed? Or maybe I'm just too early in the archive is empty?
you are too early and there is nothing to download as of yet.

serenity

Jazmunda you magnificent SOB Great idea,. I will be there. No bells, but I'll be there.

cosmic hobo

Great idea. I can't believe no one else has done this yet. Any chance you try to make this official and get on the Dark Matter Radio Network station?

jazmunda

Quote from: Tarbaby on November 26, 2015, 10:05:03 AM

We haven't aired the show yet. I'm sure Curtis will have something in place otherwise he wouldn't be much of a technical wizard now would he?

jazmunda

Quote from: cosmic hobo on November 26, 2015, 04:42:21 PM
Great idea. I can't believe no one else has done this yet. Any chance you try to make this official and get on the Dark Matter Radio Network station?

Let's reserve judgement until we have aired something. For all we know this show will be a trainwreck. Anyone know if Alongside Night Radio is hiring?

GravitySucks

Quote from: jazmunda on November 26, 2015, 04:50:06 PM
Let's reserve judgement until we have aired something. For all we know this show will be a trainwreck. Anyone know if Alongside Night Radio is hiring?

Jaz, I thought you only broke things.

No poop talk unless Art brings it up.

jazmunda

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 26, 2015, 05:53:39 PM
Jaz, I thought you only broke things.

No poop talk unless Art brings it up.

I will be on my best behaviour. Hopefully the Bigfoot in My Backyard lady is back on soon and we can talk scat. Otherwise we run a clean show.

effluenza

This sounds like a really good idea for a podcast. You should let Art know about it and maybe he can plug it on his show or website. Jaz you seem to get along really well with Art and he always sounds extremely happy to hear from you when you call his show so I'm really sure he will be glad to help you out.

I have penciled this in for my weekly listening pleasure.

jazmunda

Quote from: effluenza on November 26, 2015, 06:17:09 PM
This sounds like a really good idea for a podcast. You should let Art know about it and maybe he can plug it on his show or website. Jaz you seem to get along really well with Art and he always sounds extremely happy to hear from you when you call his show so I'm really sure he will be glad to help you out.

I have penciled this in for my weekly listening pleasure.

Stay tuned .....

3 Days to Go.

https://youtu.be/ee3bld4lTG0

Ciardelo

Quote from: jazmunda on November 26, 2015, 06:28:45 PM
Stay tuned .....

3 Days to Go.
Without the much-heralded "scat-chat" I fear your show will be just a hollow shell of what it could be.