• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Beyond Reality Radio

Started by JshC77, January 28, 2017, 04:52:51 PM

JshC77

Hello Everyone,
                         Recently I heard that Jason Hawes from Ghost Hunters/The Atlantic Paranormal Society had just started a new radio show with his TAPS Magazine writer J.V. Johnson called Beyond Reality Radio. It is already syndicated and airs nightly from Monday-Thursday from 12:00 AM-2:00 AM. Has anybody ever had a chance to listen to it yet? On the website there is a chatroom when you click the listen live button.  Hope to see all of you there.

www.beyondrealityradio.com

Ciardelo

Since you NEVER replied to this message, I'm going to have to take any of your suggestions with a grain of salt. Nothing personal, it's just I don't like people that ask questions but never reply..

Quote from: JshC77 on September 05, 2015, 10:41:14 PM
Hey Everyone,

As Dr. J's new associate producer on Dr. J Radio Live, I would love to get suggestions from all of Art's listeners on how to be a good producer. Does anybody have advice on how I can grow in my role, and how I can serve the Dark Matter Digital Network community?  =).   Redacted has been a role model to me to very much as well. God Bless you all.