• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ze Darkezt Zecretz of Art Bell Ezpoxed

Started by Jackstar, January 18, 2017, 03:03:25 AM

Jackstar

QuoteRed McCombs

Long-time boss of Art Bell and George Noory.

Billionaire founder and director Clear Channel, owner of Premiere Radio, which has owned Art Bell's Coast to Coast AM show since 1998. Clear Channel/Premiere Radio first hired George Noory as an alternative to Art Bell in 1998. In 2003 Noory became the permanent week night host.

Chairman Academi, formerly known as Blackwater USA, which helped run the JSOC terrorist assassination program in the years after 9/11, with the CIA's "retired" counter-terrorism chief, Cofer Black, as vice chairman 2005-2008, and the CIA's Buzzy Krongard on the advisory board since 2007. Blackwater founder Erik Prince has admitted to have been a CIA "asset". The elitist Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, former deputy director of the CIA, and his apparent good friend Red McCombs (clearly the new CIA asset), joined the board of Blackwater/Xe Services in March 2011. Later that year the new name of the company became Academi, with the same people on the board. Whatever the firm was named, it always had the exact same headquarters.

September/October 2005, The Alcade, University of Texas, p. 23: "The Center for American History has established the Endowment for the Study of American Spirituals. ... Admiral Bob Inman, who is currently interim dean of the LBJ School [of Public Affairs, University of Texas], got things rolling with a $500,000 donation. Other major contributors are Red McCombs and the McCombs Foundation ($100,000)..."

March 8, 2011, Businesswire, 'Admiral Bobby R. Inman, USN, (Ret.) to Become Independent Director of Xe Services [later this year renamed to Academi], LLC; Red McCombs Named Chairman of the Board': "While on active duty, [Inman] served as Director of the National Security Agency (NSA) and Deputy Director of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). ... In 1972 McCombs co-founded Clear Channel Communications. ... He served as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Southwestern University and ... The acclaimed University of Texas business school now carries his name: the Red McCombs School of Business. McCombs is also the former owner of the NFL Minnesota Vikings, the NBA's Denver Nuggets and San Antonio Spurs. "
    academi.com/pages/about-us/board-of-directors (accessed: January 8, 2012; June 30, 2014): "Board of Directors: Red McCombs (Chairman); John Ashcroft; ... Ret. Adm. Bobby Inman..."

A lot about Blackwater is written and sourced in ISGP's The Supranational Suspects Behind 9/11: the CIA involvement through Cofer Black, mafia hitman and top CIA official Enrique Prado, Robert Richer and Buzzy Krongard--and the company's deep involvement in all the War on Terror's most secret and questionable programs.

McCombs is one of two founders of Clear Channel Communications (CCO) in 1972. Anno 2007-2008 still a director of Clear Channel, which has controlled alternative radio show Art Bell/Coast to Coast AM since October 1998. Apparently McCombs resigned in 2007-2008, with his old partner continuing as chairman for years to come. August 7, 2007, SEC, Form 10-Q, Clear Channel Communications: "Our annual meeting of shareholders was held on May 22, 2007. [Co-founder and chair] L. Lowry Mays ... Mark P. Mays [and] B. J.  McCombs ... were elected as our directors, each to hold office until the next annual meeting of shareholders or until his or her successor has been elected and qualified, subject to earlier resignation and removal."

March 2010, Texas Monthly, 'Alex Jones Is About To Explode': "In 1998 Premiere picked up Coast to Coast AM , a strangely addictive late-night call-in program for mavens of UFOs and other paranormal phenomena. The show became a huge hit, carried by hundreds of stations, and the hosts, first Art Bell and now George Noory, became highly paid stars."

Premiereradio.com (accessed: June 20, 2000): "The Rush Limbaugh Show ... Coast to Coast AM ... The Michael Reagan Talkshow [son-in-law of Ronald Reagan] ... The Jim Rome Show..."

Premiereradio.com/about-us/about.html (accessed: December 2, 2000): "Premiere Radio Networks, Inc., a subsidiary of Clear Channel... Premiere also acts as the sales representative for several non-owned radio networks such as the WOR Talk Network and XM Satellite Radio. ... June, 1997: Premiere along with EFM Media, producer of The Rush Limbaugh and Dr. Dean Edell Shows was purchased by Jacor Communications. ... Oct., 1998: Clear Channel and Jacor Communications merged, producing the largest radio station group in the world. ... Aug., 2000: Premiere launches the FOX Sports Radio Network."

October 14, 1998, Los Angeles Times, 'Late-Night Host Art Bell Stuns Listeners in Sign-Off': "In a stunning announcement Tuesday, syndicated late-night radio host Art Bell told listeners at the end of his "Coast to Coast" program that he was delivering "my final broadcast" because of fear for the safety of his family. ... Officials at both KABC and Bell's syndicator, Premiere Radio Networks, said they were taken by surprise and could shed no light on his decision."

September 26, 2003, Los Angeles Times, 'Talk-radio executive moves back to news': "Art Bell ... returned to "Coast to Coast AM," the show he created in 1993 and from which he retired New Year's Day."

https://isgp-studies.com/coast-to-coast-am-radio-on-ufos-aliens-and-conspiracy

I found this site about an hour ago. It's ridiculously massive, as well as ridiculous arguable.

apologists assemble

ninjashoes

So.....

I'm sorry I don't think I get it..

The shots Art heard was actually Blackwater mercenaries?

Jackstar

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on January 18, 2017, 03:29:31 AM
The shots Art heard was actually Blackwater mercenaries?

I haven't heard this one before. I like the way you think. Can you develop this idea?

ninjashoes

Quote from: Just in Case of Fire on January 18, 2017, 06:19:32 AM

I haven't heard this one before. I like the way you think. Can you develop this idea?

sure!

Art broadcasting without the overarching corporate umbrella means far less control and far more danger for those who wish to keep the current power structure intact.

He was essentially offering a free show using his already established huge name and would not have to play ball like he did before.

Next thing you know bang bang and its over for now. Look what happened to William Cooper.

Jackstar

I said develop, you bring me obfuscation. Sigh.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 18, 2017, 08:00:48 AM
I said develop, you bring me obfuscation. Sigh.

Well, he did seem to be curious about 9/11 at first but then did a pretty quick about face. Maybe he could play up that angle?  ???

Jackstar

It's just that... "blackwater mercenaries" is such an oddly specific conjecture.

To say nothing of the incorrect capitalization. Unless that's code. Hrrmm.

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on January 18, 2017, 07:02:45 AM
sure!

Art broadcasting without the overarching corporate umbrella means far less control and far more danger for those who wish to keep the current power structure intact.

He was essentially offering a free show using his already established huge name and would not have to play ball like he did before...

Well, what ''ball'' did he play before, and how ''huge'' is his name?  How many people outside of a woo-woo con have you met who have even heard of Art Bell?  How many listeners do you think he had on MITD? 

How could anything he or anyone have to say not already be easily available on line?  Especially about this crap

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 18, 2017, 08:14:31 PM
How many people outside of a woo-woo con have you met who have even heard of Art Bell?

Mostly 70% older than 40, and zero percent younger. But I get around in odd circles, you dig?

Quote from: Jackstar on January 18, 2017, 08:18:31 PM
Mostly 70% older than 40, and zero percent younger. But I get around in odd circles, you dig?

I've met one.  One.  And he thought Art Bell was still on the radio doing Coast years after he left.

Radio listeners are measured in weekly cumulatives.  15 million listeners is 3 million a night over five nights.  That was at his very peak, and we have to assume plenty tuned in for just a segment or two or had it on for background noise.

He's a talented guy, had some great guests and shows, but no one knows who he is.  He's certainly not now and never was a threat to any government or group - shadow or otherwise.

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 18, 2017, 09:10:08 PM
never was a threat to any government or group - shadow or otherwise.

You've gone too far, Mephistopheles. We know it's you.

You might want to look into some of the guests. One or 2 books in 30+years, the occasional woo-woo con, no "day job", yet they seem to be living comfortably. Somebody explain that

ninjashoes

Who else in Radio is so big and exclusively online?

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on January 19, 2017, 07:19:32 PM
Who else in Radio is so big and exclusively online?
Duh...let me think a minute.....AJ?  He used to rail about the fake right/left paradigm, suddenly becomes a huuuuggge Trumpeteer?
By the way, Jackstar, my hat is off to you, that's some good research, buddy.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Original Larry on January 19, 2017, 07:50:19 PM
Duh...let me think a minute.....AJ?  He used to rail about the fake right/left paradigm, suddenly becomes a huuuuggge Trumpeteer?

Hmm I think you got me there, AJ is pretty big AND is online.

For the record I believe AJ to be a completely fake.

I believe Art to be what he says he is and I doubt big brother would let anyone legitimate get that big. Hopefully Art will indeed come back.

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on January 19, 2017, 07:50:19 PM

1) Aw shucks, thanks. I just Joogled it.

2) NOT YOUR BUDDY, PAL

ninjashoes

Quote from: Jackstar on January 20, 2017, 02:42:38 AM
1) Aw shucks, thanks. I just Joogled it.

2) NOT YOUR BUDDY, PAL

Actually that is kind of cool that you posted that. Perhaps some day we can team up and get ourselves killed by the shadow government together.