• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is it me or

Started by RickySsan, January 07, 2017, 10:46:52 AM

RickySsan

Do a lot of the callers to snoory show sound like regulars, i mean, there's a pattern there of callers from the same area, same name, same (rather distinct) voices. etc. and most call in every time.  sooo does that mean there's no one real calling in? or.. ehm, well there is no or..

Ciardelo

Michelle is real dammit!  >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 07, 2017, 10:55:12 AM
Michelle is real dammit!  >:(

Is she cheating on Hoagie since he abandoned us?  :D

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2017, 11:01:22 AM
Is she cheating on Hoagie since he abandoned us?  :D
Hells yes she is. She be callin' into Jorch's show real regular like.

Dat bitch be steppin' out man. AND she be pullin' trains down dare in dat Japan.

Quote from: RickySsan on January 07, 2017, 10:46:52 AM
Do a lot of the callers to snoory show sound like regulars, i mean, there's a pattern there of callers from the same area, same name, same (rather distinct) voices. etc. and most call in every time.  sooo does that mean there's no one real calling in? or.. ehm, well there is no or..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IHeartMedia

Use of paid actors posing as callers
iHeartMedia, through its subsidiary, Premiere Radio Networks, auditions and hires actors to call in to talk radio shows and pose as listeners in order to provide shows, carried by iHeartMedia and other broadcasters, with planned content in the form of stories and opinions. The custom caller service provided by Premiere Radio assures its clients they won't hear the same actor's voice for at least two months in order to appear authentic to listeners who might otherwise catch on.

Jackstar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 07, 2017, 11:26:00 AM
they won't hear the same actor's voice for at least two months in order to appear authentic to listeners who might otherwise catch on.

I caught on instantly. Nice try, shills.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 07, 2017, 11:18:54 AM
Hells yes she is. She be callin' into Jorch's show real regular like.

Dat bitch be steppin' out man. AND she be pullin' trains down dare in dat Japan.

Tranny trollop!  ::)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 07, 2017, 11:26:00 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IHeartMedia

Use of paid actors posing as callers
iHeartMedia, through its subsidiary, Premiere Radio Networks, auditions and hires actors to call in to talk radio shows and pose as listeners in order to provide shows, carried by iHeartMedia and other broadcasters, with planned content in the form of stories and opinions. The custom caller service provided by Premiere Radio assures its clients they won't hear the same actor's voice for at least two months in order to appear authentic to listeners who might otherwise catch on.

Art, for all his human failings, took unscreened calls. The man knew (way back when) the corporate product bullshit coming down the line. Heather Wade could catch some unscreened calls but nobody who is anybody gives a shit enough to call in.

But of course, we are talking about terrestrial nationwide radio.

Ciardelo

Hell, I'll even submit that in the "Obama Economy" that there is a thirst to earn any kind of money. So paid shills, Uber drivers and the like are bound to become "income opportunities"

Art had a lot of shitty callers that seemingly had no problems getting on like Charlie Liberal, Fidget, Italian Stallion and Rickmeister somethingorother.

I think(sadly) there's just a lot of Falkie types out there. Plus a lot of the usual suspects(Mike in Montana, Spontaine, Culver city Jeff) call competing shows

ninjashoes

My mother listens to coast almost every night and has said the same thing to me several times.

Annie from Alabamie seems to come up a lot.

comaphobe

Who was the girl that used to call into Art's show? I think she was in California somewhere. I can't even think of a particular subject they talked about, but it was usually open lines and she called in a lot. She talked quite fast, but very calmly, and always whispering with the occassional "heeheeheeheeheehee" giggle with an abrupt stop. Sometimes she was on the line for what seemed to be a good 6 or 8 minutes, usually anecdotes and stuff.

Not saying she was a plant, but just wondering who she was.