Started by CrazyLady, March 23, 2016, 09:26:30 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Auslandia on March 24, 2016, 08:08:13 PM
I don't know who the fuck you are but that was hilarious lol

His name rhymes with Jackstar  ;)

Oh, wait! That is his name   :P

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on March 24, 2016, 08:16:33 PM
We're a cult?  How come I don't have on of those costumes?
MV only hands them out during the Samain sacrificial ritual for Goatse.  Didn't you get the PM?

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on March 24, 2016, 08:25:49 PM
MV only hands them out during the Samain sacrificial ritual for Goatse.  Didn't you get the PM?

You don't get ushered into the higher circle until you've passed the 10 Mystic Trials, which includes getting a top-right quote, identifying "Who's that who just called the Gabcast?", and memorizing a random set of GNS thread pages.

Quote from: whoozit on March 24, 2016, 08:16:33 PM
We're a cult?  How come I don't have on of those costumes?

You have to PM WhiteCrow your size. They can not be purchased.

If this is a cult, it's the shittiest cult ever. I have never been able to fuck any of you on Walpurgisnacht while smearing the blood of infants, seminal fluid, and hemlock on an alter to summon Shub Niggurath. I have never gotten high on the fluids of an outer being or blew a satyr under some horrid plinth that's unnatural geometry made me aroused and nauseous. Nor, have I have ever taken turns pumping on sweet Kathy as Falkie cackled through his eldritch box fan, alien words best unspoken (probably Old God for needs donations).

pate

The first koan, rarely spoken of is the Smelly Elbow* this is the false path that leads to the second koan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07pLGIgyfjw

You have seen the folly twice, if you have followed advice and are ready for the next in proportionate progression of the learnings.

We speak not of the last two lessons;  listen and learn the next offering and decide!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpoqzt2EHaA

mmm...

And you kiss your mother with that mouth?

*Monikers changed to protect the monkey.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 25, 2016, 12:51:07 AM
You have to PM WhiteCrow your size. They can not be purchased.

Yesterday had a serious talk with Artist friend. Told him, needed drawings finalized by this weekend or will need to pick up his drawings and find another Artist to complete them. He said, he'll get them done. We'll see.. Sorry for the delays.  Good thing is, Artist and I are both perfectionist.
The reproduction of the art on the Hoodie,  hope to be multi colored high tread count embroidery.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on April 07, 2016, 04:27:38 AM
I have never been able to fuck any of you on Walpurgisnacht while smearing the blood of infants, seminal fluid, and hemlock on an alter to summon Shub Niggurath.

Try sending me a PM.

Juan

This place is a lot more fun when Art hasn't been on the air in a while.

Quote from: Juan on April 07, 2016, 10:07:19 AM
This place is a lot more fun when Art hasn't been on the air in a while.
Hater! His white knights will be along shortly to give you a thorough what for.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on April 07, 2016, 09:46:29 AM
Oh, you can set that up? Cool!
A cult? I'm in. This is exactly what I need on my resume if I want people to take me seriously.
Praise MV! ;D

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on April 07, 2016, 04:27:38 AM
If this is a cult, it's the shittiest cult ever. I have never been able to fuck any of you on Walpurgisnacht while smearing the blood of infants, seminal fluid, and hemlock on an alter to summon Shub Niggurath. I have never gotten high on the fluids of an outer being or blew a satyr under some horrid plinth that's unnatural geometry made me aroused and nauseous. Nor, have I have ever taken turns pumping on sweet Kathy as Falkie cackled through his eldritch box fan, alien words best unspoken (probably Old God for needs donations).
==================================
'Allo!
with you yet am i.
finding some amusement with this paragraph despite jocular parodistic intent.
not happy about swear words.
not happy am i that mix is of generic phrases from works of H.P.Lovecraft.
not impressed by apparent metaphysics memes.
not happy am i that poster and others ironic in tone yet refer to bull-grab as an kult.
think i that maybe the storm of blind vituperation heaped upon i in several earlier threads here shows i waste my efforts to clarify some murky issues.
i do not see any good end to the shambling inertial husk that the forum seems to be manifest now.
i not am likeing the tone of many posts on forum now.
perhaps others that recognise the devolution of the forum could post an higher qvality of discourse than i observe here.
"B_B"
PS:No logo:
[7VF]

pate

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on April 07, 2016, 11:49:22 PM
==================================
'Allo!
with you yet am i.
finding some amusement with this paragraph despite jocular parodistic intent.
not happy about swear words.
not happy am i that mix is of generic phrases from works of H.P.Lovecraft.
not impressed by apparent metaphysics memes.
not happy am i that poster and others ironic in tone yet refer to bull-grab as an kult.
think i that maybe the storm of blind vituperation heaped upon i in several earlier threads here shows i waste my efforts to clarify some murky issues.
i do not see any good end to the shambling inertial husk that the forum seems to be manifest now.
i not am likeing the tone of many posts on forum now.
perhaps others that recognise the devolution of the forum could post an higher qvality of discourse than i observe here.
"B_B"
PS:No logo:
[7VF]

Hold on a second...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90h2gLgTz5g

mmm