• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The most-obviously mentally ill guests

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, December 25, 2010, 12:30:12 PM

ArJuna

Quote from: Stevenqbosell on December 26, 2010, 01:56:23 AM
If anybody has that George Green show, I will owe you you big time! That show looks hilarious
What's the date on the show you want? I may have it.

henge0stone

Zeph Daniel was defiantly mentally ill to the point where I think Art should have dropped the interview. Noory of course had already interviewed him a few times. The guy had been in a mental institution just 4 years before making similar claims about aliens and demons stealing people's souls and that the staff in the hospital were involved. I really felt bad for the guy it was clear that he was just mentally troubled and interviewing him about it only fed into his illness.

albrecht

Quote from: henge0stone on September 22, 2015, 04:26:07 PM
Zeph Daniel was defiantly mentally ill to the point where I think Art should have dropped the interview. Noory of course had already interviewed him a few times. The guy had been in a mental institution just 4 years before making similar claims about aliens and demons stealing people's souls and that the staff in the hospital were involved. I really felt bad for the guy it was clear that he was just mentally troubled and interviewing him about it only fed into his illness.
What is beautiful, and scary, is if you look him up on the interwebs there are many crazy(er) people who claim he is a minion of Satan etc because he made horror movies and evil rock music. Wow. There are some message boards and people out there....I guess they always existed but the interwebs can "bring them together" or allow the individual to get his message out.

Centurion40

I have a new nominee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtiCl5AgJYM

Alfred Lambremont Webre.

If you don't have a lot of time, start watching at around the 1 hour mark.  The guy actually goes off the chain ranting a couple of times.

Uncle Duke

A rare opportunity for those who want two kill to birds with one stone.  George's guests tomorrow night will be two of this thread's most esteemed members, Steve Quayle and Douglas Dietrich.  Talk about a doubleheader of sheer lunacy!

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 02, 2015, 03:23:20 PM
A rare opportunity for those who want two kill to birds with one stone.  George's guests tomorrow night will be two of this thread's most esteemed members, Steve Quayle and Douglas Dietrich.  Talk about a doubleheader of sheer lunacy!
Wow, I need to head to the liquor store and score some coke just to keep up.  ;) Especially after the recent shooting and all the speculation. Giants might have been involved, or at least demons. Secret records at the Presidio might've even mention such planned 'false flags' or fore-knowledge that he saw whilst destroying them! The good side? Norry will get, maybe, a few moments, at best to say ANYTHING!

Quote from: albrecht on December 02, 2015, 07:58:04 PM
Wow, I need to head to the liquor store and score some coke just to keep up.  ;) Especially after the recent shooting and all the speculation. Giants might have been involved, or at least demons. Secret records at the Presidio might've even mention such planned 'false flags' or fore-knowledge that he saw whilst destroying them! The good side? Norry will get, maybe, a few moments, at best to say ANYTHING!
==================================
'Allo!
With you yet i am.
i remember mr.webre(pun=false persona nom de web?)
From some really wacky posts/relentless promotion of the re-upped mythology around the ufo flap/landing story from the fifties flap re:"Carroll County Monster"a.k.a."Flatwoods Monster"book/fest.
Thought:
1)useless/useful idiot.
2)Well connected w/military infra-structure/disinformers-r-us,ltd.
3)racist-site once posted racist illo's of ancient 19th.C.prints from children's book as part of an wierd,ugly rant.
Q.E.D.
"B_B"
PS:No LOGO:
["7VF"]

phobos2995

Not on Art's show, but on Jimmy Church's Fade to Black about a year or so ago.  Guys name was Doug Dietrich and he kept calling Jimmy Mr. Church even after Jimmy asked him to lighten up.  Deano calls in and say to Dietrich: "you must have got beaten up a lot". Not describing it to well but if any of you know which show I am talking about you might agree.  If you wanna hear it just go on YouTube and search Jimmy Church + Douglas Dietrich. its hilarious, the guy goes on and on and jimmy can't get a word in edgewise. hhhahahhh.

ziznak

Quote from: phobos2995 on January 03, 2016, 08:18:47 PM
Not on Art's show, but on Jimmy Church's Fade to Black about a year or so ago.  Guys name was Doug Dietrich and he kept calling Jimmy Mr. Church even after Jimmy asked him to lighten up.  Deano calls in and say to Dietrich: "you must have got beaten up a lot". Not describing it to well but if any of you know which show I am talking about you might agree.  If you wanna hear it just go on YouTube and search Jimmy Church + Douglas Dietrich. its hilarious, the guy goes on and on and jimmy can't get a word in edgewise. hhhahahhh.

because somebody is going to post a pic of Yoko ahem Douglas soon enough here  :)

chipperb2000

Didn't read all the posts so sorry if it has been said already but the guy who claimed to be who the conspiracy movie was written about he only lasted a few minutes. lol  Also this one I think I remember listening to live along time ago and haven't heard it sense but it was one of Arts first pro drug legalization shows and the guy was clearly on something Art had to eventually cut him off.  Those are always fun shows.

Quote from: phobos2995 on January 03, 2016, 08:18:47 PM

For all you Dietrich "fans" check out the link to the podcast in the post below.  Dietrich discusses his dishonorable discharge from the Marine Corps, how Japan actually beat the U.S. in WWII, and how everyones favorite Satanist Mike Acquino wrote a book that could be used to conjure demons to freak out the Vietcong during the Vietnam war.  The host is Big Jim Fetzer so you kind of get two crazies for the price of one:

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,2989.msg664447.html#msg664447

The bumper music is all Beatles  :D

bennylava

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 28, 2010, 11:54:06 PM
Preston Nichols was great, laid out two hours of lunacy and then said the classic "I don't know if I'm crazy or not"  ;D

I don't know why but your avatar has me laughing. I need an explanation! Who is that guy in the avatar, why is he making that face, and what does he have to do with the kecksberg incident??

I must know!

Lord Grantham

Quote from: stevesh on June 19, 2012, 03:41:10 AM
The question has to be 'does [guest's name] actually believe what he/she is presenting ?' If so, there are a lot of mentally ill guests, but I think most are frauds, including all the mediums, psychics and the Numbers Lady.

Nancy Lieder, I think, is crazy and actually believes she's channeling aliens.

Surprised she never popped up more in this thread. I caught her interview with Art on U7 the other day, she was full on insane. I mean, when you're at the point of predicting that 6 billion people will die during a pole shift and resulting magnitude 15 planet wide earthquake that will "turn all buildings to dust", and Mad Max style anarchy won't be a result  because "only the good souls will come back" and "divine spirits" will help, and "alien hybrid humans" will rule over communities that they establish, how can you not be insane.

Hog

Jackstar