• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150818 - Father Jack Ashcraft - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 18, 2015, 08:07:34 PM

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 18, 2015, 11:17:52 PM
If a priest fondlez a lil boy thatz not gay?😒 we just lockd up a preacher here last year for masterb8n an leavin it on lil kidz. I HOPE BUBBA THE PRIZON PREACHERZ HELPER HELPZ THAT SICK MAN IN MENY DIFRNT POZITIONZz🙅

No it isn't. Women molest children too. Are they gay? Pedophilia is a unique sexuality that involves sexual attraction to children. You can google this stuff, you know.

Homosexuality is the sexual attraction to members of your own sex. This refers to consenting adults, not an adult and a little child.

RoseGirl

Love is never wrong....I think God would agree with that.

the_Stranger

Quote from: trostol on August 18, 2015, 11:22:59 PM
this is the only Father Jack that matters

I was thinking the same thing earlier.
Kudos to you.
Now this monotone voiced shaman can Feck Off!

trostol

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 18, 2015, 11:23:51 PM
Father Ted was a great show.  Saw it on Netflix a few years ago.

indeed..one of the best..so it IT Crowd..and they used ot havce Good Neighbors on which was really good..much older

Herbn-Legend

Bravo Art👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 wat happnz in some1 elses bedroom iz ther bizness NOT MINE. STRAIGHT NOT NARROW

Textor

Oh, joy, we are at the "I don't hate the sinner" argument, now.

norland2424

LOL this guy just compared gays to drunks lol idiot

I don't hate homosexuals, I just want to persecute them and deny them equal rights.

Fuck this guy.

coaster

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 18, 2015, 11:24:14 PM
Love is never wrong....I think God would agree with that.
You'd think wrong. Might want to read the bible.

RoseGirl

Well...there is that burning in ever lasting agony thing.

Uncle Duke

He's changed his story.  He once claimed he was the graduate of seminary in Europe (Paris?) but dropped the claim after he was challenged with a letter from that seminary denying he ever attended the seminary.

Quick Karl

THIS is the Best show yet!  8)

All my stalkers from the politics forum must be having cows right now!  ;D ;D ;D

AppealPlay

I am amazed at the anger here tonight.  Amazed. :o

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on August 18, 2015, 11:25:15 PM
Is there an Adultery Agenda?
He mentioned it was bad....like other stuff,  but also I think it is bad considering other reasons:

http://www.wired.com/2015/08/happened-hackers-posted-stolen-ashley-madison-data/

he is right totally with the tax-exempt stuff btw.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: popple on August 18, 2015, 11:19:51 PM
I'm more worried about the GNoory Agenda.

David Wilcock - a New Age lunatic. Thinks he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce just because in 1 picture he resembles a very old photo of Edgar Cayce.

Designx

Quote from: kingotnw on August 18, 2015, 11:16:20 PM

Called it... You must be a time traveler!

Normally I would tune out of anything at this point seeing as I have family members and good friends who are gay and they are at LEAST equal to straight people... This normally really pisses me off...

That being said... What kind of hippocrite would I be if I said the hell with this guy and turned the dial, when I talk about how every other guest is entitled to their own opinion. He stated it, I expected it anyways, and we have moved on by it. I won't be sending him a Christmas card by any stretch, but whatever...

Sadly, as much as I liked Father Martin as a guest, he shared the same belief as this guy. He stated it several times on shows with Art before he passed away.

I just wish he would have stayed away from the topic all together rather than forcing it in. It's going to have an impact on the rest of the interview for me.

I have a teacher who is a devout Christian and he's obsessed with homosexuality. Every time I talk to him he brings up his beliefs. What he believes how one "becomes gay" is hilarious. It's funny how he says he loves gay people and will bring them into his home if in need yet will not come out and say that they are destined to the pits of hell at death even though that's exactly what he believes in.

Kevin Sorbo

I'm glad Art takes the correct position on homosexuality. Homosexual behavior is harmful to individuals as well as to the future of the human race for entirely secular reasons. But if two gay people love each other and are happy I support their decision to ignore that.

Why bring homosexuals up if heterosexual fornication is just as bad.  I would think the heterosexual fornication would be a much larger issue in terms of sheer volume.

the_Stranger

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 18, 2015, 11:26:27 PM
I am amazed at the anger here tonight.  Amazed. :o

Almost like some of the stuff some people said about Blanche Barton last week, eh?

ShayP

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 18, 2015, 11:25:53 PM
Well...there is that burning in ever lasting agony thing.

Most of the new ointments are pretty effective.  ;)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 18, 2015, 11:26:17 PM
He's changed his story.  He once claimed he was the graduate of seminary in Europe (Paris?) but dropped the claim after he was challenged with a letter from that seminary denying he ever attended the seminary.
I hate when that happens.

kingotnw

Thank you Art, for calling him out. That's about all I can say at this point about it.

This guy is digging his own grave... I won't stick with him much longer if this goes on much longer.

If this guy says gay people can be turned straight I will only be staying with the show (a) for Art, and (b) to hear people slam him over and over in the third hour.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 18, 2015, 11:26:20 PM
THIS is the Best show yet!  8)

All my stalkers from the politics forum must be having cows right now!  ;D ;D ;D

OMG! I guess you actually are just like your avatar.