• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150818 - Father Jack Ashcraft - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 18, 2015, 08:07:34 PM

Dr_Blue

I'm out as well, just bored. >>Art, see my question a couple posts back?  nite all

Meister_000

Pope Francis has spoken on behalf of the homeless more and more frequently than ANY other Pope.

And to say he is (Francis) not even "Christian" takes some balls.

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on August 18, 2015, 11:12:02 PM
Haha! you're killin me man.

i should go out on a high note like George Costanza would do lol

Textor

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 18, 2015, 11:12:20 PM
Gay marriage is now legal in all 50 states. Because of the gay agenda, I have been forced to buy lots of bone china.

Truly you are the real victim of the Gay Agendaâ,,¢

RoseGirl

If anything...he's a strong indicator of how conservative the church still is. When their 'rebel's' are just as conservative.

Kevin Sorbo

Gay marriage is now legal in all 50 states. Because of the gay agenda, I have been forced to buy lots of bone china.

You read The Stranger. You're not informed enough to comment on the issue.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 18, 2015, 11:11:31 PM
Don't condemn a religion for what homosexual perverts pretending to be religious, have done.

Sorry, but homosexuality has nothing to do with child molestation.

AppealPlay

Quote from: albrecht on August 18, 2015, 11:12:08 PM
No offense, seriously, but have you been listening? Sede vacante ("seat is empty.") In other words he, and several other various groups, consider the current Pope (and lineage) not actually the Pope (most, like him, say since Vatican II etc.) Malachi Martin talked about this a lot but never "went" to the full as this guy but, in a way, "opted out" of the new but keeping fealty to Pope. He was close though, in my opinion.

I mean aside from the papal stuff.  His views tonight have been agreeable to me and rather unlike the modern nonsense out of the Catholic Church.  He almost sounds Protestant.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 18, 2015, 11:06:10 PM
OMG! He's doing it. He is claiming that giving gay citizens equal rights is evil and a sign of the end times.  When has equal rights for gay people ever meant that straight people were being forced to do anything?

I am done with this  dreary drone of a man.

G'Night all. I am going to listen to the latest MYSTERIOUS UNIVERSE podcast instead.

By the way, I have been a member since the first show, and I have only had 1 Art Bell show that I have bothered to download. I am glad Art is back, but most of his guests suck royally.

I think that's the first thing you've posted I can agree with, although ironically despite being a practicing Roman Catholic, I find this "priest" to be a guest worth my time even if I disagree with much of what he says.

Catportal

Quote from: AsaphProject on August 18, 2015, 11:05:30 PM
"No one should go hungry within 10 miles of a church." More Christian propaganda!

I agree with this... Churches could give people who find themselves homeless food and shelter for a few days if they need it.

Many are only one paycheck away from being homeless anyway.

popple

pate

bone china is that code for something sinful?

Kolchak

Quote from: Meister_000 on August 18, 2015, 11:12:48 PM
And to say he is (Francis) not even "Christian" takes some balls.

It's also a No True Scotsman fallacy.

ShayP

You can get better deals on that stuff now due to the demand.

Spinner

Quote from: Textor on August 18, 2015, 11:04:48 PM
Goddamn it, I keep missing the homosexual agenda meetings. Where are they being held again?
If you find out, can you let me know? I'd love to attend and offer my assistance so they can take over the world. The sooner the better.

kingotnw

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 18, 2015, 11:03:45 PM
If this boob mentions gay marriage as a sign of the end times, then I am going to hire the Satanist babe to put a major curse on him.

Called it... You must be a time traveler!

Normally I would tune out of anything at this point seeing as I have family members and good friends who are gay and they are at LEAST equal to straight people... This normally really pisses me off...

That being said... What kind of hippocrite would I be if I said the hell with this guy and turned the dial, when I talk about how every other guest is entitled to their own opinion. He stated it, I expected it anyways, and we have moved on by it. I won't be sending him a Christmas card by any stretch, but whatever...

Sadly, as much as I liked Father Martin as a guest, he shared the same belief as this guy. He stated it several times on shows with Art before he passed away.

I just wish he would have stayed away from the topic all together rather than forcing it in. It's going to have an impact on the rest of the interview for me.

The Bible says that all living things have souls.

Job 12:10

In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.

King James Version

Textor

Quote from: Spinner on August 18, 2015, 11:15:50 PM

If you find out, can you let me know? I'd love to attend and offer my assistance so they can take over the world. The sooner the better.

Yeah, I think swatches are in there somewhere. We'll make the world look good!

Oh, good, Art has gotten back to the Church of Satan lady.

ShayP

C'mon Art......get another satanist on the show if she "disappointed you."  Jeez...

Whereislucky

Art has gradually progressed with his faith in a God. 20 whatever years ago he questioned it... Natural I think...

Herbn-Legend

If a priest fondlez a lil boy thatz not gay?😒 we just lockd up a preacher here last year for masterb8n an leavin it on lil kidz. I HOPE BUBBA THE PRIZON PREACHERZ HELPER HELPZ THAT SICK MAN IN MENY DIFRNT POZITIONZz🙅

If nobody calls him (literally) on the "homosexual agenda" bs in the third hour, I'm gonna be mighty disappointed.