• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150818 - Father Jack Ashcraft - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 18, 2015, 08:07:34 PM

trostol

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 18, 2015, 11:06:10 PM
OMG! He's doing it. He is claiming that giving gay citizens equal rights is evil and a sign of the end times.  When has equal rights for gay people ever meant that straight people were being forced to do anything?

I am done with this  dreary drone of a man.

G'Night all. I am going to listen to the latest MYSTERIOUS UNIVERSE podcast instead.

By the way, I have been a member since the first show, and I have only had 1 Art Bell show that I have bothered to download. I am glad Art is back, but most of his guests suck royally.

i hear ya on that man

DelphiDreams

Quote from: trostol on August 18, 2015, 10:55:51 PM
thats usually goths in the cemetery's...they are mostly harmless if left alone
^^V^^ Let lose the baby bats!!! ... with glee  ;) ^^V^^

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: The Coincidence Kid on August 18, 2015, 11:06:27 PM
Trying to decide whether "Jon" or this guy is the biggest asshole on MitD so far.

Haha -- "Jon" has been the worst so far, I think. This guy is pretty awful though.

the_Stranger

Homosexual agenda,  Father please.
This guy's just another one of God's bullies.
Bring back Joe Rogan.
If I wanted right wing xtianity I'd go into the politics subforum.
Or listen to The Stache.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Kolchak on August 18, 2015, 11:07:16 PM
You're clearly part of  the homosexual agenda. Just like those evil satanists who lie about not believing in satan and the atheists who lie about not believing in deities.
Cats and dogs living in sin . . . .

ShayP

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 18, 2015, 11:07:53 PM
Religion is the ultimate in woo babble. I'll listen to this bullshit like I'll listen to an abductee with a book to sell. But when you start gay bashing in 2015, I don't think anything will get me to close my mind faster to you.

I haven't received a letter in the mail yet saying I need to suck a cock or else yet. Jesus.

Address please.  :)  I know a guy.

Chine

Quote from: PrairieGhost on August 18, 2015, 11:07:59 PM
This thread is too negative for my liking tonight. Have a good one all! I'm going to go kick back and enjoy the show. 8)

Take care. Have a good night.

Catportal

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 18, 2015, 11:03:48 PM
To help the mood in this thread, enjoy this adorable kitten picture.

This deserves a repost.

:D

AppealPlay

Quote from: PrairieGhost on August 18, 2015, 11:07:59 PM
This thread is too negative for my liking tonight. Have a good one all! I'm going to go kick back and enjoy the show. 8)

It's bizarre.  The anger tonight is intense.  It's palpable.  I don't get it.  I mean, I do understand why people are angry (people hate God for all different reasons) but...it's still nuts to me.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: Catportal on August 18, 2015, 11:07:57 PM
I'd like to hear him interview Hal Lindsey. He was on Coast about 10 years ago, but I don't remember who interviewed him. He knows a lot about bible prophecy.

I find bible eschatology interesting. There's many theories out there, but someday we'll find out who got it right...

BTW, Hal is about 85 years old and has had health issues. The sooner he can come on the show, the better, if you know what I mean.

:)
Uh....hmmmm..........what do you mean?  :D

trostol

Art should ask him about the huge cover up with priests and molesting boys

Herbn-Legend

If ther iz a god an we all are godz children AND ther iz a satan or evil energy. How woud the evil divert the children frm the god. FALSE RELIGION? christianity haz bin at war with the tribes of earth, the mushroom  eaterz. 🍄🍄Since they discoverd they wer wrong

Homosexual Agenda and Social Marxism. Ugh I may be done soon. This isn't even fun to laugh at but just really a pathetic and a disgusting man.

starrmtn001

Getting very sleepy.  Good night everyone.  Have fun with the rest of the show.

ShayP

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 18, 2015, 11:09:37 PM
It's bizarre.  The anger tonight is intense.  It's palpable.  I don't get it.  I mean, I do understand why people are angry but...it's still nuts to me.

I feel it too.. The wheels seem like they're coming off the happy wagon.  :-\

Textor

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 18, 2015, 11:07:53 PM
I haven't received a letter in the mail yet saying I need to suck a cock or else yet. Jesus.

Damn it, I told them to use a better mailing list provider, but NOOOOO.

AsaphProject

As Art gets older, he seems to be more interested in eternal life... makes sense.

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on August 18, 2015, 11:10:50 PM
I feel it too.. The wheels seem like they're coming off the happy wagon.  :-\

what yer feeling is the stranger lol

someguy

dude just said it's okay to scam people if you feel bad about it

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: trostol on August 18, 2015, 11:10:34 PM

Is Jared Fogle Catholic?

Quick Karl

Quote from: trostol on August 18, 2015, 11:10:34 PM

Don't condemn a religion for what homosexual perverts pretending to be religious, have done.

albrecht

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 18, 2015, 11:05:35 PM
Are we sure this fella is Catholic?  I tend to rarely agree with the Catholic clergy on much of anything.  I like this guy.
No offense, seriously, but have you been listening? Sede vacante ("seat is empty.") In other words he, and several other various groups, consider the current Pope (and lineage) not actually the Pope (most, like him, say since Vatican II etc.) Malachi Martin talked about this a lot but never "went" to the full as this guy but, in a way, "opted out" of the new but keeping fealty to Pope. He was close though, in my opinion.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: pate on August 18, 2015, 11:08:16 PM
Maybe he'll end up going to Hawaii to get gay married?

Gay marriage is now legal in all 50 states. Because of the gay agenda, I have been forced to buy lots of bone china.