• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 23, 2017, 06:38:49 PM
Well, the guy is clearly of Korean descent, almost certainly from SOUTHern Korea.  He and/or his ancestors were probably members of the Kru Krux Kran.
[/b] ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 24, 2017, 03:50:57 AM
If I was to have a son in the future, I'd name him Robert E. Lee #$#@% (my last name) just to get on people's nerves and if I had another I'd name him Stonewall Jackson #$#@%.   They would have the option to go by Lee and Jack or Bob and Stoney for their first name so they wouldn't be targeted by pc types.  I hope they wouldn't though.
#$#@%    That usually translates as MotherFucker! doesn't it?

paladin1991

Quote from: Taaroa on August 25, 2017, 02:26:21 AM
Isn't Boston one of the more segregated cities in America?

Yep.  There's the Irish and then there's everyone else.

Gd5150

This shit has been going on since the 60s when public protesting sudddenly became "the cool" thing for the young and brainless to do. Make no mistake, even in the 60s, in the SF Bay Area, the flower children protesting types were a small minority of people. Or back east, DC, Woodstock, a small minority.

Because this stuff has been held up on a pedestal by the puppet masters of perception, doesn't make these minority views/actions mainstream. Remember while all that was going on, Nixon was being elected twice in some of the biggest landslides of the 20th century. 301 electoral votes in 1968. And more astonishing, taking almost 61% of the popular vote in 1972. All at the height of leftwing protesting.

They protested and blocked the Bay Bridge in 1991 at the lead up to the 1st Gulf War. "Give Peace a Chance" was redone by the untalented Julianne Lennon. One of the biggest idiots in US Governement History, CA Congresswoman Barbara Boxer said we would lose 500,000 troops in Iraq. The war was over in a week and Bush popularity was in the 90%.

Their stupid views never get traction with the intelligent mainstream because they can ever site evidence to support them. Their predictions always fail. So like any unhinged person experiencing a psychotic break, they up the ante. To where we are now. Calling anyone who disagrees with them Hitler, the person who systematically exterminated 6,000,0000 people. The more their ignorant views are ignored, the angrier they get, the more detached from sanity they get.

And now we turn on CNN and it's nonstop priceless ignorance, anger, and hatred. For me it's become as entertaining and humorous as even the funniest comedies. I never get tired of seeing the anger spewing around the 720 degree round table of 37 people. Great times!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taaroa on August 26, 2017, 05:36:55 AM
Good ol' Beeb   ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyq6fTYxztc

Short answer: If you use them you're a racist. If you don't use them you're a racist. We can make this go either way so just submit.  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 26, 2017, 05:44:32 AM
Short answer: If you use them you're a racist. If you don't use them you're a racist. We can make this go either way so just submit.  :D

Up All Night

MEMPHIS, Tenn. â€" “Gone With the Wind” will be gone from The Orpheum’s summer movie series, the theater’s board said Friday.

The Orpheum Theatre Group decided not to include the 1939 movie about a plantation in the Civil War-era South in its 2018 Summer Movie Series after feedback from patrons following the last screening Aug. 11.

“As an organization whose stated mission is to ‘entertain, educate and enlighten the communities it serves’, the Orpheum cannot show a film that is insensitive to a large segment of its local population,” the theater’s operators said in a statement.

Memphis’ population is about 64 percent African-American.

The historic theater in Downtown Memphis has shown the movie for decades, but this year’s event “generated numerous comments,” leading to the decision.

“While title selections for the series are typically made in the spring of each year, the Orpheum has made this determination early in response to specific inquiries from patrons,” the Orpheum group said.

The theater’s 2018 movie series will be announced in the spring and will contain classic films and more recent blockbusters.

http://wreg.com/2017/08/25/orpheum-theater-wont-show-gone-with-the-wind-calling-film-insensitive/

albrecht

Quote from: Up All Night on August 26, 2017, 04:44:02 PM
MEMPHIS, Tenn. â€" “Gone With the Wind” will be gone from The Orpheum’s summer movie series, the theater’s board said Friday.

The Orpheum Theatre Group decided not to include the 1939 movie about a plantation in the Civil War-era South in its 2018 Summer Movie Series after feedback from patrons following the last screening Aug. 11.

“As an organization whose stated mission is to ‘entertain, educate and enlighten the communities it serves’, the Orpheum cannot show a film that is insensitive to a large segment of its local population,” the theater’s operators said in a statement.

The historic theater in Downtown Memphis has shown the movie for decades, but this year’s event “generated numerous comments,” leading to the decision.

“While title selections for the series are typically made in the spring of each year, the Orpheum has made this determination early in response to specific inquiries from patrons,” the Orpheum group said.

The theater’s 2018 movie series will be announced in the spring and will contain classic films and more recent blockbusters.

http://wreg.com/2017/08/25/orpheum-theater-wont-show-gone-with-the-wind-calling-film-insensitive/
I fear this might start happening all over the place. First tear down the statues and rename street, take certain books out of schools and libraries, stop allowing films. It is like a Eric Blair novel but real. Crazy how the so-called 'liberals' are now against free speech, free assembly, religion (if Christian,) freedom of expression, art, history, and the whole lot!

Juan

Not to mention that Hattie McDaniel was the first black woman to be nominated for and then win an Oscar for her role in the movie.

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on August 26, 2017, 05:51:26 PM
I fear this might start happening all over the place. First tear down the statues and rename street, take certain books out of schools and libraries, stop allowing films. It is like a Eric Blair novel but real. Crazy how the so-called 'liberals' are now against free speech, free assembly, religion (if Christian,) freedom of expression, art, history, and the whole lot!
One of the greatest productions in motion picture history. How was it insensitive? It basically covered a real period of time. Are they going to stop showing Roots too?

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 26, 2017, 05:44:32 AM

I love those goofy emojis. Use them all the time. Black Santa rocks! Black thrumbs up too! 👊🏾

ItsOver

Sad, very sad.  Yet, theaters continue to show cultural-rot productions from Hollywood and wonder why theater attendance is way down.  Apparently, we must all be very sensitive to "feelings", to please the snowflakes and the liberal slime, but we must be fully accepting of mediocrity, pablum, and propaganda.  Pitiful.

paladin1991

Time for me to buy another copy.

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan on August 26, 2017, 06:31:22 PM
Not to mention that Hattie McDaniel was the first black woman to be nominated for and then win an Oscar for her role in the movie.

Racist.  A bunch of rich Hollywierd liberals decided she should win.  she didn't get to choose that.

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 26, 2017, 06:34:31 PM
One of the greatest productions in motion picture history. How was it insensitive? It basically covered a real period of time. Are they going to stop showing Roots too?

Luckily I have a lot of copies of Gone with the Wind including a huge megaset that I bought a few years back at Costco.

Gd5150

Today the local news, KFBK reported from the front lines in Berkeley on the battle of fascism. The less than 2 dozen so-called white supremacists were outnumbered by the left wing racists 4000-24.
This is not a joke, they spoke with one of the "white supremacists" who was there to support Trump, speaking with a Spanish accent, Marco Gutierrez. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

You can't make this stuff up. The psychotic break continues for the left.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 28, 2017, 11:19:44 AM
Today the local news, KFBK reported from the front lines in Berkeley on the battle of fascism. The less than 2 dozen so-called white supremacists were outnumbered by the left wing racists 4000-24.
This is not a joke, they spoke with one of the "white supremacists" who was there to support Trump, speaking with a Spanish accent, Marco Gutierrez. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

You can't make this stuff up. The psychotic break continues for the left.

Nothing they say has to be true or make sense as long as it's anti-Trump.   The same is true of leftist BelGab posters whose distortion/denial of reality is all they've got.  Endless repitition of any false narrative that supports Marxist aims is one of the "Rules for Radicals."

From the "Yes, they really are that stupid" file.

Although I appreciate that Leftists are finally just admitting their ignorance and that they want communism instead of trying to hide it now. I recently watched a VICE Political Reporter get destroyed on social media who was trying to talk up Stalin. A MSM political reporter literally extolling the virtues of Stalin unironically. How is that sentence even possible? These leftists come across to me as people advocating dumping cyanide into public drinking water and looking at you like you're the one with a problem. Never in my wildest imagination would I think I would meet adults this fucking stupid, let alone in positions of media influence. Yet, here we are.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on August 29, 2017, 01:29:51 PM

The United Nations can get fucked and die.

Yep, lets take a staged event and milk it to get Americans to abandon their 1st amendment rights.  I agree. Fuck uou, UN! ::)

Up All Night

SJW should do a Google Images Search of '"Robert E. Lee" Street Sign' to get all hot and bothered...

albrecht

Quote from: Up All Night on August 29, 2017, 09:15:28 PM
SJW should do a Google Images Search of '"Robert E. Lee" Street Sign' to get all hot and bothered...
Leftists vandalized the street signs and then the City Council said "we are going to change it" (but, at least, they are, for now, slowing and asking for people who actually LIVE on the street for input.) At least here in the People's Republic Of Austin. They already changed the name of one of few remaining decent public elementary school from Lee a few years ago. Who knows how far the Eric Blair rabbit hole will go? There have been protests, etc.