• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ed "No Shame" Dames

Started by Ruteger, April 10, 2009, 08:20:26 AM

stevesh

Quote from: Oversoul on April 04, 2012, 06:15:54 AM
Do you think Dames could "remote view" Obama's birth certificate in Hawaii?  How about George Noory's underwear, type and color?   ;D

He did. When the whole birth certificate thing was still news, Dames claimed to have remote viewed President Obama's birthplace and provided a map that was posted on the C2C website. It was a map of an area in Kenya. This proves without a doubt that Obama was born in Hawaii, since Dames has never got anything right.

AlaskaGuy

All I know is that I wish that I could be so bold/brazen as to spew the transparent BS that Shames puts forth without conscience, and without batting an eye.  How does a person even do that?  Do they laugh themselves to sleep at night at how stupid people are, or cry?  All the way to the bank, I guess.  Like I said, kinda wish that I had it in me to come up with the garbage that Shames does, and deliver it all without missing a beat.

Mulvaney

Quote from: AlaskaGuy on April 05, 2012, 09:59:24 PM
Do they laugh themselves to sleep at night at how stupid people are, or cry?  All the way to the bank, I guess. 

Since Dames could remote view the lottery there really is no need to worry about his trips to the bank.   

I was really hopeful that Dames would fade away when he identified the supposed location of the Fossett crash on a map, claimed gps-like accuracy (at least within a mile range), and said that he would retire if he got it wrong.   Of course the only thing he got right was the state - which I had predicted at the time without any remote viewing (which perhaps makes me even more qualified to be a C2C guest).   In fact, it is a good thing that he never sent a team into the back country, as he stated he would do.  If you had used his map as a guide, you never would have discovered the crash site and given the limitations of the plane, Dames could not have been more wrong. 

Yet, for some reason since then, both Dames and Noory both cite this as a successful "hit" and Dames is still with us.   I made a few comments questioning the accuracy of the prediction on a few sites that claimed a success,  but they were removed.  And Noory is too important to answer his email when I have reminded him of the details.     So he is still with us.  And I suppose they are both still laughing. 

DAE

Despite Ed's claimed efforts to find missing kids, his own remote viewing community forum is the ONLY remote viewing forum in the world where if you try to discuss the topic of missing kids in any way... somehow, someway, eventually... you will be scolded at, criticized, or have the thread locked. Just an observation.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DAE on June 23, 2012, 12:07:24 AM
Despite Ed's claimed efforts to find missing kids, his own remote viewing community forum is the ONLY remote viewing forum in the world where if you try to discuss the topic of missing kids in any way... somehow, someway, eventually... you will be scolded at, criticized, or have the thread locked. Just an observation.

i take it you have some personal experiences with this?  oh, please do share.

Sardondi

Quote from: nika01 on April 12, 2009, 09:29:11 AM
Ed is now claiming a 20 foot accuracy. He made this "breakthrough" after Steve Fossett was found by somone else, who, by the way, wasnt looking for him.

Logically, this means that he can now find anyone he is looking for. I hope everyone remembers this next time he is off by several hundred miles.

Does he claim that Steve Fossett was a hit for him? As I recall the only thing within 20 miles of the spot he picked for the Fossett crash-site was a piece of paper....and papers were strewn in every one of several hundred square miles. Claiming a hit off that Fossett BS is like saying he could pick the spot in the Pacific Ocean where Amelia Earhart went down; and when proved 1000 miles off, trying to say he really was correct because what he had found was a molecule of the sea water that had been around the site where her crash had actually been.

Dames is a conscience-less con-man; a lying, shameless, snake-oil salesman who would have been at home in the Old West, traveling from town to town selling poison as a tonic. He always has another lie ready to prove why the lie he just got caught telling wasn't really a lie after all.

DAE

MV, it was just observation about the forum.  Seen many people get blasted somehow for bringing up missing kids, and threads locked.  And I am not referring to requests to find someone, but even people asking about proper ways to do it, etc.  I may be wrong, but it "feels" like Ed  gets ansy if he finds out others also want to find missing kids via remote viewing.  One might assume that if he truly wants to help, they should have a dedicated forum thread on it offering tips, advice, strategies, etc.   After all, wouldn't you want as many people as possible to be out there trying to locate these kids via remote viewing or otherwise? 

Check out how Ed replies to a recent lady's request for help in finding her sanctuary (safe spot).  Why does he have to over-emphasis the kids he is looking for by providing links?  She didn't ask about that, and he only needed to tell her that he is busy working on some missing person cases.  Not provide links.  It's just all reflective of having a huge ego.  He cannot even thank her for the compliment she gave him. This reply below was actually mild.  Some of his posts I swear he is stoned out of his mind or something.

Hi Ed, I am writing to find out if you have the availability to do a sanctuary location for my family and I. I have just purchased your 4 cd kit and have used the mind dazzle kit in the past with some success. However, I would like to correlate your findings with my own. Time is drawing near and I would like to reorient my life to a sanctuary location while I am refining my RV skills. Please let me know if you or one of your team could do this and the associated costs. Thank you for your years of passion & work in creating and bringing RV to the public. I personally appreciate it. Cheers! Melissa

Melissa,

Melissa,

At this stage of the game, the fact/truth that 'time is drawing near' is, unfortunately, an understatement. Personally speaking, I feel a great sense of urgency to attend to the temporarily proximate future safety/survival and (relative) quality of life -- if any -- of my own loved ones. But, first, I must wrap up a few more projects that my time-space 'I' (soul?) compels me to complete and/or that I cannot walk away from:

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/ ... Lang=en_US

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/

http://findsierralamar.com/

http://patcarnesmissing.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

All such stuff, notwithstanding, you have your own life to live -- hopefully. Personal sanctuary RV Geofix results are a function of an individual's own unconscious and the Matrix (universal mind). Many factors and elements, including personality preferences and 'look-forward' influences (personal, geophysical, etc.) play a part in determining the output location. My job is to expertly, professionally extract such.

My fee for personal sanctuary Geofix work is $750, paid in advance via PayPal or bank check. Project work requires 5-7 days to completion. I also request the client's full name and any personal photo (headshot okay), sent as an email attachment or via mail. Currently, there are 4 individuals in my docket for such work -- work which I will not be executing after Oct/Nov, 2012.

All the best to you and yours. Stay safe -- be/stay wise.

(http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/walrus.html)

Ed Dames

ziznak

Looks to me like he basically said "show me the money bitch... 750 smackers please."  he's a douche

Harmness

Wow do I want to punch him.

Sardondi

Hmmm - if I understand Ed, we're right up on The Kill Shot, or whatever great disaster is going to destroy society and send us back to the Stone Age, and yet he wants to be paid in what amounts to colored, scratchy toilet paper, instead of bullets or food. What's wrong with this Etch-a-Sketch?

DAE

I hate to say this, but I actually bought his RV course years ago. Not as a result of anything he said, but because of other people in the field who I respected such as Dr. Hal Puthoff.  I felt there was still something valid in RV.  I was actually impressed by the RV process (which Ed didn't create by the way), but the effort can take quite a lot of work. Very time consuming. And problematic/tricky. You really need a team.  That being said, a team effort doesn't guarantee accuracy. Case in point all the predictions or search efforts that never panned out by the so-called experts.

If Ed's ego wasn't so huge, his response to that woman's request would manifest totally differently whereby he isn't focusing on himself so much and bringing in info that doesn't need to be mentioned.  Here is my version of a reply if this request came to me:

QuoteMelissa,

Thank you so much for the kind words and your interest in remote viewing!  Due to my schedule and the lengthy discussion that would have to take place, I am unable to correlate data with you on a one-to-one basis. I encourage you to share your findings on the Learn RV discussion forum and you will receive a lot of feedback from others. I jump in from time to time as well, as you know.  It is great that you have taken the safety of your family seriously.  We have many forum threads discussing this specific topic of finding personal sanctuaries with lots of tips and useful advice.  If you do require personal consultation for a fee, the costs are.. [snip].  However please note that there is a small waiting list of others who have requested consultation so I would not be able to start your work until [such and such approx date].  Thank you again for your support and never stop practicing your RV.

Regards,

DAE

Imagine if Ed worked at McDonald's and you came up to the counter to place an order...

You: Hi, can I get an Angus burger combo please, with orange soda?

Ed: I just cleaned this whole restaurant, and re-organized the back office. And some elderly lady needed help with her tray so I carried it for her to the table.  Pondering the mysteries of life as my feet shuffled back to the counter along the newly scented floor. And soon I am going to provide the head office with my analysis of ways the company can be improved. I noticed it is raining outside but I gave my umbrella to a gal who needed one.

You: Uh.... umm.... that's great. Yeah. Now can I get an Angus burger combo please?

:)

ziznak

here's a vid with both of yer homies in it DAE!
Aaron C Donahue - In Search Of

MV/Liberace!

Hi Ed, I am writing to find out if you have the availability to do a sanctuary location for my family and I. I have just purchased your 4 cd kit and have used the mind dazzle kit in the past with some success. However, I would like to correlate your findings with my own. Time is drawing near and I would like to reorient my life to a sanctuary location while I am refining my RV skills. Please let me know if you or one of your team could do this and the associated costs. Thank you for your years of passion & work in creating and bringing RV to the public. I personally appreciate it. Cheers! Melissa

Melissa,

Melissa,

At this stage of the game, the fact/truth that 'time is drawing near' is, unfortunately, an understatement. Personally speaking, I feel a great sense of urgency to attend to the temporarily proximate future safety/survival and (relative) quality of life -- if any -- of my own loved ones. But, first, I must wrap up a few more projects that my time-space 'I' (soul?) compels me to complete and/or that I cannot walk away from:

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/ ... Lang=en_US

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/

http://findsierralamar.com/

http://patcarnesmissing.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

All such stuff, notwithstanding, you have your own life to live -- hopefully. Personal sanctuary RV Geofix results are a function of an individual's own unconscious and the Matrix (universal mind). Many factors and elements, including personality preferences and 'look-forward' influences (personal, geophysical, etc.) play a part in determining the output location. My job is to expertly, professionally extract such.

My fee for personal sanctuary Geofix work is $750, paid in advance via PayPal or bank check. Project work requires 5-7 days to completion. I also request the client's full name and any personal photo (headshot okay), sent as an email attachment or via mail. Currently, there are 4 individuals in my docket for such work -- work which I will not be executing after Oct/Nov, 2012.

All the best to you and yours. Stay safe -- be/stay wise.

(http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/walrus.html)

Ed Dames

ed dames is a pile of shit.

DAE

Forgive me for bumping this Ed Dames thread up to the top.  I know it is against forum rules.  :)

Thanks ziznak for posting the Donahue clip.  I don't think I have ever seen Aaron Donahue wearing a beret before!  lol

Hey, I came across this article that mentions Ed Dames a few times...

"Third whistle blower confirms Obama’s participation in CIA jump room program of early 1980’s"

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/third-whistle-blower-confirms-obama%E2%80%99s-participation-cia-jump-room-program-early-1980%E2%80%99s

DAE

Regarding my post above, here is a video to go along with the article link.  I haven't been able to watch it yet due to my sluggish internet connection.  The article link above mentions Ed Dames, not sure about the video below:

Preview: PUBLIC SEMINAR: "Third whistleblower publicly confirms CIA Jump Room program"

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DAE on July 16, 2012, 08:29:08 PM
I know it is against forum rules.  :)

nah, nobody cares.

Sardondi

Yeah, I've heard that the guy who runs it is hardly ever here.

expat

If that utter charlatan is going to talk about Phobos, the least he could do would be to learn to pronounce the fucking thing (it's not Phoebus). Astroguy did a very good piece on the first of the month, debunking the oft-repeated myth that the Russian Phobos 2 was the victim of an attack from Mars.

ShayP

I'm half way through last night's program.  When I saw Dames would be one of the guests I said to myself 'why bother?' and that I would just delete the podcast.  Then again, as an Insider I'm paying the $6.95 per month and I feel obligated to torture myself.

Ed Dames sounds like a recovering meth addict who starts his tweeker ramblings under the influence of Valium.

stevesh

It was fun, though, to hear Dames disagree with almost every statement Simple George made. Never heard a guest do that before.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: stevesh on October 17, 2012, 11:15:22 AM
It was fun, though, to hear Dames disagree with almost every statement Simple George made. Never heard a guest do that before.
Dames is a loon, always has been always will be...but yes, his quite obvious irritation with Noory was funny. Dismissive is too kind a word.

ItsOver

Dames should have just RV'd his C2C appearance in advance to see it was just going to be another aggravating session with the Nooron.

Morgus

Pretty much all the stuff Major Ed Dames talked about last night was the same as in interviews with Art Bell nearly 15 years ago.
All the claimed RV info about an ancient robotic system on Mars was covered before with Art back then.
Noory never gets into anything new, always worried about the "new listeners" and rehashes the whole history of RV every time.

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on October 17, 2012, 01:29:48 PM
Pretty much all the stuff Major Ed Dames talked about last night was the same as in interviews with Art Bell nearly 15 years ago.
All the claimed RV info about an ancient robotic system on Mars was covered before with Art back then.
Noory never gets into anything new, always worried about the "new listeners" and rehashes the whole history of RV every time.

true.

chosenbygrace

Was listening to this guy again last night on Stink to Stink Lame Men, and didn't remember listening to him before tho recognizing the name, because this time he was being a slick talker more than usual, but then he started giggling at random-like times, times when there was no reason to, and it was obvious from him doing that that he realized he was being a "bullshitter" and wasting everyone's time with nonsense, and then just a few mins ago before posting this I realized I'd heard this idiot before and vaguely remember the same psychotic laughs he would make while talking. He truly is a demonic fggt that needs his fg face punched in. Stupid idiot, and shame on Retardoory for having that idiot repeatedly on and wasting the planet's time with such worthless babble, and from a conniving immature kid like that. Noory is the great trashmonster since he has the power to brush off maggots like that, but instead glorifies them and gives them legitimacy to millions of other gullible idiots who then waste their money on similar trash talk making wealthier more such idiots for Noory to dredge up and masturbate on air. You sick evil idiots! Lets see you giggle and squirm with delight in Hell Ed Devil Dunce Dames.

SnoopDawgg

Heh. I read the above post as Ed "Devil Deuce" Dames. That's almost as good a nickname for him as "No Shame".

So let me get this right. Last night, Snoory and his producers had a choice - an entire show with the guy from Veterans Today, who had quite the tale to tell about everything that made Coast great (Majestic, black ops, alien abductions, etc), or 1 hour with him and the rest with Ed "Devil Deuce" Dames' typical bs. How do radio professionals blow a call like that??

You know, to the best of my knowledge, I have suffered through every show Dames has done with Coast. None - absolutely none - of his predictions has come true. Yet every time he appears on Coast the host congratulates him for his hits. It's bizarre. Like even if let's say I missed some shows where he got some predictions right, it would have to be 1% of his predictions that turn out. That's kind of an amazing anti-achievement because you'd think if they pulled a random person off the street they could make predictions with a greater success rate than that just based on common sense and probability.

expat

Exactly. This is truly pathetic. Noory said more than once "You got the Jap earthquake spot on, Ed!!" but did he?? When???

Sardondi

Quote from: expat on October 17, 2012, 06:11:27 PM
Exactly. This is truly pathetic. Noory said more than once "You got the Jap earthquake spot on, Ed!!" but did he?? When???

"Jap earthquake"? Are those Noory's words or simply your shorthand?