• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151207 – Neil Sanders – Mind Control - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by trostol, December 07, 2015, 11:01:18 PM

swordpoint9

Quote from: Rocky4228 on December 07, 2015, 11:28:34 PM
Am I strange in that I don't fear terrorism at all?
Not strange at all , Odds are so small for anyone to experience it even in those Countries !

trostol

beinf reiled up by a speech/theology isnt the same as being mind controlled ..unless i am just not thinking of mind control correctly

Juan Cena

Quote from: trostol on December 07, 2015, 11:23:37 PM
https://www.batcon.org/membership-support/support/types-of-giving/adopt-a-bat

People who have adopted monkeys would be an interesting subject. Seen a bunch of vids on YouTube of people with their pet monkeys, and some of em are absolutely bat-nuts.

JamesMcDonald

Well Rocky let me explain this to you.  I'll simplify it.  You don't fear it now... see, because you're not affected by it.  Terrorism is a funny thing.  If some gunmen were to burst into your place of work tomorrow, or school or whatever the case may be, and start wasting people all around you, and point their weapons at you...  at that point my friend, you will most likely fear it.  See how that works?   :)

swordpoint9

Quote from: trostol on December 07, 2015, 11:30:36 PM
beinf reiled up by a speech/theology isnt the same as being mind controlled ..unless i am just not thinking of mind control correctly
Belief is if Your brought up in it and indoctrinated into it . Too long to discuss here but I get your thoughts !

trostol

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 07, 2015, 11:31:15 PM
People who have adopted monkeys would be an interesting subject. Seen a bunch of vids on YouTube of people with their pet monkeys, and some of em are absolutely bat-nuts.

not sure i would want a pet monkey lol

Auslandia

Quote from: swordpoint9 on December 07, 2015, 11:17:55 PM
Not the ones I have worked with !

Not the dudes I've fucked.  They slapped me around and didn't even offer me a cab

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on December 07, 2015, 11:30:36 PM

I suppose it could be a form of mind control, though I'm not very comfortable with that either. Mass psychology and mind control are two different things, I believe.

swordpoint9

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 07, 2015, 11:31:20 PM
Well Rocky let me explain this to you.  I'll simplify it.  You don't fear it now... see, because you're not affected by it.  Terrorism is a funny thing.  If some gunmen were to burst into your place of work tomorrow, or school or whatever the case may be, and start wasting people all around you, and point their weapons at you...  at that point my friend, you will most likely fear it.  See how that works?   :)
True Dat !!!

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 07, 2015, 11:32:47 PM
I suppose it could be a form of mind control, though I'm not very comfortable with that either. Mass psychology and mind control are two different things, I believe.

yeah..Art might be barking up the tree on that a bit too much tonight in regards to the shooting

VtaGeezer

Quote from: swordpoint9 on December 07, 2015, 11:32:19 PM
Belief is if Your brought up in it and indoctrinated into it . Too long to discuss here but I get your thoughts !
Its a developed thing; preaching a series things that people agree with, then slowly injecting your own agenda as they're drawn in.  Soon you'll follow along without question.  Sound familiar?

Auslandia

Remember when OJ Simpson tried to off the Queen of England until Leslie Nielson saved her by tossing him off the upper deck?

GravitySucks

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 07, 2015, 11:35:29 PM
Its a developed thing; preaching a series things that people agree with, then slowly injecting your own agenda as they're drawn in.  Soon you'll follow along without question.  Sound familiar?
No.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Auslandia on December 07, 2015, 11:35:48 PM
Remember when OJ Simpson tried to off the Queen of England until Leslie Nielson saved her by tossing him off the upper deck?

Yup.  That silly OJ!  Always trying to off women!   ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Auslandia on December 07, 2015, 11:35:48 PM
No.

maren

I agree with JamesMcDonald about when we'd experience fear, and feel we've all been affected by it more than we realize -- in ways that have just become normal for us.

Juan Cena

Art playing Elvis. Reminds me of the documentary I just wrote about on my blog about Orion, the masked Elvis impersonator.

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/2015/12/documentary-orion-man-who-would-be-king.html?m=1

#alwaysbepimpin'

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on December 07, 2015, 11:37:32 PM
Start a second fo4 run i did a few days back.

nah..i have yet to get any where and i am 72+ hours in and level 41 lol

Rocky4228

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 07, 2015, 11:31:20 PM
Yes.  Although I wouldn't be more afraid because they were Islamic terrorists than if they were regular insane white guys.  I don't know.  Maybe it's related to my ability to be completely over it an hour after one of my teams suffers a devastating loss, i.e. Packers NFC Championship game, Badgers vs. Duke.  Maybe I'm zen.