• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151207 – Neil Sanders – Mind Control - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by trostol, December 07, 2015, 11:01:18 PM

trostol

Quote from: swordpoint9 on December 07, 2015, 11:48:57 PM
I understand what your saying . Look I have lived in the Near East a 1/4 of my life and have seen their shit . I have read the Quoran in University and do understand the Semitic mind to a point . I do not agree with it it is problematic .  We in the West did exacerbate it , using them since the 1st. World War .... Like I said too long a discussion Bro !

if it wasnt for oil would we even be concerned with over there? i saw some Saudi singer lady say that they needed to stop blaming the west when they have been killing each other for 1400 years

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 07, 2015, 11:49:23 PM
Yes, and it's also a fear-based control mechanism.  Anyone in the crowd who has any reservations about the abomination taking place before them will find themselves dissuaded from standing up against the group.  They learn to accept whatever rape, murder, other atrocity is taking place before them, and they learn to accept it, or else.

Yeah, look at ISIS controlled areas. The people in them accept it because there isn't a choice, it's a necessity to accept it, but the moment a town gets liberated everyone talks about how bad ISIS was. But under ISIS rule they simply towed the line to survive.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on December 07, 2015, 11:57:51 PM
if it wasnt for oil would we even be concerned with over there? i saw some Saudi singer lady say that they needed to stop blaming the west when they have been killing each other for 1400 years

No. In fact, if they had no oil they'd all still be dictatorships which is sadly the most stable least deadly form of government over there.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 07, 2015, 11:58:16 PM
Yeah, look at ISIS controlled areas. The people in them accept it because there isn't a choice, it's a necessity to accept it, but the moment a town gets liberated everyone talks about how bad ISIS was. But under ISIS rule they simply towed the line to survive.

Yeah, kind of like that pathetic old Italian man in Catch-22.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeVWupFBkA8

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 07, 2015, 11:58:16 PM

Reminds me of the stories of some of the french collaborating with nazi occupation forces.

"I was crushingly bored talking about politics 30 hours a week." - Art Bell

This... is the kind of thinking that got me hooked on Art years ago.  No more ISIS tonight... I want goofy mind control stuff at midnight, not ISIS...

swordpoint9

Quote from: trostol on December 07, 2015, 11:57:51 PM
True we can go there and even our first Outside war was against the Barbary Pirates that( My second Military Organization I served in) USMC fought in was caused by them from pressing / Slaving our sailors. So we can get into long talks , but I am in no mood .

norland2424

Quote from: swordpoint9 on December 08, 2015, 12:03:16 AM
From Dusk till Dawn ?

It is from dusk till dawn but at the local titty bar a dancer used to use the song alot lol.

Rocky4228

Hockey riots?  See Vancouver, you've ruined the image of an entire sport internationally!

trostol

Quote from: Rocky4228 on December 08, 2015, 12:05:50 AM
Hockey riots?  See Vancouver, you've ruined the image of an entire sport internationally!

lol i had forgotten about that lol

swordpoint9

Quote from: norland2424 on December 08, 2015, 12:05:10 AM
It is from dusk till dawn but at the local titty bar a dancer used to use the song alot lol.
Nice did she pour Tequila down her leg for you to drink off her toe ?

norland2424

Hell everyone knows about the holocaust and yet you still have idiots becomeing neo Nazi's, its just human nature.

Rocky4228

I just realized...I don't really belong to any groups.  There's no people that I identify with.

zeebo

Just can't get into this show tonite.  I can hear three or four pundits per hour on cable news psychoanalyzing roots of extremism etc. 

Gonna say a few 'hu's and catch up on Xena till Hoagie's Pluto-tacular.

swordpoint9

OK what is wrong with Mercenaries ? What does He know about Gladio wow this is stupid now !