• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

You're forgetting about all the (tax free)Walmart gift cards, mailbox weed and frozen burritos she gets from fans. Not to mention the priceless artwork

chefist

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 01, 2019, 06:53:25 PM
You're forgetting about all the (tax free)Walmart gift cards, mailbox weed and frozen burritos she gets from fans. Not to mention the priceless artwork

Interesting drawing... talented...but not very accurate.

whoozit

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 01, 2019, 06:53:25 PM

It doesn’t look like her because she is wearing too many clothes.  All of her recently released photos feature less clothing.  Not to mention the lack of lip slip.

Nyewalker

Quote from: scentless on December 29, 2018, 12:10:52 AM
i am working on a shed song, that will take some time.

what happened to the shed song ???

Epaphroditus

Quote from: username on January 01, 2019, 03:27:24 PM
Here's the thing about that, now only be speaking on my own behalf. As you noted only 354 listeners. We don't exactly know how many of those people actually subscribe. I'm not trying to argue that it's a big number but I'm sure there are those that are that ignorant enough to subscribe to her.

Now personally speaking, I don't exactly have the highest numbers on my own stream. However there are multiple places my show is being streamed to. I don't worry or care about live views... I care about the views after On YouTube & the podcast. Those numbers are fantastic. We don't know how well, Heather's Facebook friends pay her through donations.

"Girl's gotta survive". - heather wade

Being in the business as you are , trying to explain revenue to non-media is like explaining reality to a believer .

Listeners and callers mean nothing in the world of subs , appears Heather gets enough subs to survive without asking or raising the price . AOL still has millions subscribed to the original dial up .

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 01, 2019, 10:58:46 PM
Being in the business as you are , trying to explain revenue to non-media is like explaining reality to a believer .

Listeners and callers mean nothing in the world of subs , appears Heather gets enough subs to survive without asking or raising the price . AOL still has millions subscribed to the original dial up .

This is true.

Lilith

I wonder why Heather is feeling weird?

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 01, 2019, 11:12:30 PM
You missed a great show from Vara!

I meant to catch it.  I will catch the YouTube, with my morning coffee.

WeinerInHand

Talking about pictures and videos makes for ggggreat radio! 🤓

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 01, 2019, 11:24:25 PM
Talking about pictures and videos makes for ggggreat radio! 🤓

I keep trying to tell her not to do that.  She just won't listen to me.

Gunner65

Plays "Blue Oyster Cult"- Don't Fear the Reaper  hehe  Sorry Wade...no UFO there! 

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 01, 2019, 11:27:25 PM
I keep trying to tell her not to do that.  She just won't listen to me.

Gunner saved the day!

Gunner65

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 01, 2019, 11:28:49 PM
Gunner saved the day!
"OH look!  There are two - one on the ground and one in the air"  That means one is "flying" and must be a UFO!  (After she already explained the effects of reflection on the low cloud-cover!)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 01, 2019, 11:31:45 PM
"OH look!  There are two - one on the ground and one in the air"  That means one is "flying" and must be a UFO!  (After she already explained the effects of reflection on the low cloud-cover!)

My guess is a transformer. However, you'd think there would be some visible damage from one that big going out...

Gunner65

OH the NYC New Years Eve Show on NBC included a host being poked in the eye by an umbrella and another describing vaginal "steaming"!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxqDIQeA-3Y

Gunner65

A lesbian dating another lesbian with children?....now comes the story.  NICE!  I bet they are in a coven too!

WeinerInHand

Lady J discusses vaginal steaming.

Heather's is thick as mud.

Lilith

When is she going to start the unscreened callers?

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on January 01, 2019, 11:43:49 PM
When is she going to start the unscreened callers?
Good question Brig!  I don't think she will!  "Lady Jay(jay)"  and her insane friends may be her only callers!