• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

timebandit

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 20, 2018, 02:10:14 PM
Thanks for posting it, and for doing it.  You really have a broadcasting talent and your voice has excellent personality.  I don't like to pay those sorts of complements and I'm not putting you on a pedestal so don't get a swollen noggin, but you handle interviews brilliantly and have an excellent voice for it so I'd "tune in" to a regular show.  I appreciate how you go after the deep and personal stuff without acting submissive or squeamish; a kind of fearless confidence that gives the guest a sense of safety so they will speak about something that a tip-toeing host will never get out of them.  By being confident and direct you tell the person it's okay to speak up so they do.  People think being squeamish is respectful is polite but all it does is tell a guest that the topic is scary and shouldn't be spoken of, so they don't.
hmmm interesting perspective

timebandit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 20, 2018, 02:28:49 PM
Holy Christ! For someone who doesn't pay those sorts of compliments you sure demonstrate a natural aptitude for it. I've never seen such fawning, it's an almost oriental level of sycophancy. Did he kidnap your dog or something?
lol

Shoveler

Quote from: ItsTelly on May 20, 2018, 02:56:38 PM
Was that from one of those 'Star Olympics" shows in the 70's NBC vs. ABC Vs. CBS...

Looking back, I'm not sure I miss the 70's all that much.

Telly

WrestleMania 1, Liberace was the timekeeper for the main event.

Hells Mole

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 20, 2018, 02:28:49 PM
Holy Christ! For someone who doesn't pay those sorts of compliments you sure demonstrate a natural aptitude for it. I've never seen such fawning, it's an almost oriental level of sycophancy. Did he kidnap your dog or something?

Are you joking?  It was a stated opinion of a subjectively perceived talent not sycophantic adulation.  I have said nothing exalting his character as an individual only remarked at a quality of a talent I have objectively observed.

Quote from: ItsTelly on May 20, 2018, 02:56:38 PM
Was that from one of those 'Star Olympics" shows in the 70's NBC vs. ABC Vs. CBS...

Looking back, I'm not sure I miss the 70's all that much.

Telly

That was from Vince McMahon's first WrestleMania on March 31, 1985.  The show consisted of nine professional wrestling matches. In the main event, Hulk Hogan and Mr. T defeated Paul Orndorff and Roddy Piper. Also, Wendi Richter (accompanied by manager Cyndi Lauper) defeated Leilani Kai to win the WWF Women's Championship, and Nikolai Volkoff and The Iron Sheik defeated The U.S. Express (Mike Rotundo and Barry Windham) to win the WWF Tag Team Championship.

Aside from Lauper, other celebrities also appeared during the buildup to and at the event; most notably Muhammad Ali, Liberace (with The Rockettes) and Major League Baseball manager Billy Martin all appeared during the main event.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WrestleMania_I#cite_note-2

Those were some fun days!  ;D

dsz

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 02:32:52 PM
M.Vara with his LNM Network is much much bigger.
He is broadcasting all over the World and has over million listeners every night. Just ask Heather. She knows the stats.
That's why she is 69'ning him now.

Define 69'ning.

timebandit

Quote from: Shoveler on May 20, 2018, 03:15:17 PM
WrestleMania 1, Liberace was the timekeeper for the main event.
so the unknown woman on the right was a wrestler at the time?

dsz

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 20, 2018, 01:50:46 PM
Yeah, so can I.  It was necessary to address abandonment issues by demonizing the parent.  Little do I know of psychology but if there's any truth to that old saw about male children sympathizing with their mothers as youths and only later learning to sympathize with their fathers, he's been denied that essential point of maturity and the image of a father he can be proud of which, with an adult's balanced appraisal, he deserves.

Thanks for today's therapy session. I can probably apply some of that to my own life.

whoozit

Quote from: Catsmile on May 20, 2018, 02:34:25 PM
I was referencing when Art was alive, when all the collusion was agreed upon by 3 living people years ago. When Art died "his plans" were defenestrated, hence the current Shitshowâ,,¢.

Otherwise, welcome to 37-38 day old news? Lots of pages to read since then... Welcome to BellGab, post often?
I was cranky this morning and picked up an “I am above the fray” vibe. I get what you mean and obviously you are correct in what you meant.  I was just pointing out that Art knew, but no longer does.  Carry on.

Catsmile

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 20, 2018, 09:00:38 AM
So HW took advantage of Art.  Its called elder abuse.

Art was the overarching hubris driving all of this me$$. Queef and Heath were just his willing orbiter$/flying monkey$. With Art gone a power vacuum occurred. Hence the current $hitshowâ,,¢ we are enjoying nao.

# TheTriadIsNoMoar
# NothingIsOutOfBounds
# PickTheBonesClean
# GhoulishVultures

Roswells, Art

Quote from: timebandit on May 20, 2018, 01:03:27 PM
he had quite the way with words.. the movie Barfly was filmed at a bar I frequented

Oh cool. Yeah, that was a good book. The movie wasn't bad either.

timebandit

Quote from: dsz on May 20, 2018, 03:22:03 PM
Thanks for today's therapy session. I can probably apply some of that to my own life.
I think it was jungian psychology or maybe Freud

PaulK

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 12:53:29 PM
Vincent is in the House. Let's be nice to him.
He just registered yesterday, though he has another old account with only one post in 2008.

Welcome Vincent.
I really enjoyed your interview with Liberchi yesterday.
You were spreading good positive vibes. Hopefully you get lots' of love and support here.
Very nice warm voice. Hopefully you will be doing co-hosting with David Schrader from time to time, as per conversation yesterday.

hmmm..listening to Vincent again today he said that he never had an account here, that he just registered yesterday.
Who then is this member? Bit strange.
vincent minei, I do know who's last name is that, Minei,(I will not say in order to respect privacy), so I was thinking that it was him. 
Oh well.

Quote from: vincentminei on May 20, 2008, 06:10:36 AM
Hi man. This is Art bell's son Vincent. Alrighty, george is not exactly Art. george just doesn't have the savvy that my ole man has. though i'm not a fan of my father as a father i will say that as an interviewer
Art knows his shit and does his research. he has the perfect "am radio" voice. all smooth and insinuating.
his voice gets under your skin. art has a real talent in getting people to talk about the secrets they know.
for all you novices who don't know me i'm art's unacknowledged son he kept secret(with my beloved yourger sister lisa). i also discovered i have a (half) brother. i've been in contact with my bro and i'm happy to say that my long lost bro and i have been reunited. we are the best of friends. i've always wanted a brother and i couln't be happier. he's the best. i tried with art sr. but the truth is that he wants nothing to do with lisa and i. he shows no interest in our lives. the truth is art sr. cheated on my mom and many other ex-wives. deep down i know that art sr. is clearly a text book sociopath. he feels no remorse for having abandoned three children. the man has no humanity within him. maybe he did once but
i'll i can see is the empty vessel within his soul. no concience. sorry i got on my soapbox their for a minute.
if google "LOST IN SPACE" BY STEVE VOLK YOU CAN GET THE REST OF THE STORY. YOU'LL GET THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH. ART SR. BEGGED ME NOT TO RUN THE STORY BECAUSE MY BROTHER WOULD BE HURT BY IT...REALLY IT WAS ART SR. BEING SELFISH. ART SR. WAS MORE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT IT WOULD DO TO HIS REPUTATION WITH HIS FANS. HE'S LUCKY THAT THE AP WIRE DIDN'T PICK THIS STORY UP.
ANYWHORE. THAT'S IT. THANKS FOR LISTENING EVERYONE. ART SR. AND I WON'T BE TALKING ANYMORE.
SPREAD THE WORD DUDES ABOUT "LOST IN SPACE". AS LAURIE ANDESON(OR WAS THAT BURROUGHS?) ONCE SAID..."LANGUAGE IS A VIRUS". SPREAD THE WORD.                                     CIAO.
Date Registered: April 07, 2008, 01:05:39 PM

Sean92008

Quote from: dsz on May 20, 2018, 03:21:03 PM
Define 69'ning.
It's when two people are 34.5-ing at the same time.

PaulK

Quote from: dsz on May 20, 2018, 03:21:03 PM
Define 69'ning.

Very complex sexual position. Almost Olympic sport.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 20, 2018, 03:33:32 PM
It's when two people are 34.5-ing at the same time.

That seems pretty scandalous, Sean. Does our Lord and Master let us do math in here?

Dyna-X

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 03:37:10 PM
That seems pretty scandalous, Sean. Does our Lord and Master let us do math in here?
It's in the data.

PaulAtreides

Does KCAA Fred have the hots for Heater?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 20, 2018, 02:10:14 PM
Thanks for posting it, and for doing it.  You really have a broadcasting talent and your voice has excellent personality.  I don't like to pay those sorts of complements and I'm not putting you on a pedestal so don't get a swollen noggin, but you handle interviews brilliantly and have an excellent voice for it so I'd "tune in" to a regular show.  I appreciate how you go after the deep and personal stuff without acting submissive or squeamish; a kind of fearless confidence that gives the guest a sense of safety so they will speak about something that a tip-toeing host will never get out of them.  By being confident and direct you tell the person it's okay to speak up so they do.  People think being squeamish is respectful is polite but all it does is tell a guest that the topic is scary and shouldn't be spoken of, so they don't.

Thx. After all of that, I'm easily at quarter chub.

Sean92008

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 03:37:10 PM
Only if divisible by 19.5, otherwise, one must get dispensation from the most holy of holies, MV MV1 Liberace.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 20, 2018, 02:12:51 PM
Hey boss.  Any chance of having Mrs. Liberace take a peek at that thing in Senda's apartment? 
One theory is that's it's a Djinn but we don't have a lot of Arabic bench strength in the Falkie thread.   ;)

http://www.riaddreamer.com/djinn_islam.html

I've introduced her to the falkie universe before. Let's just say she was nonplussed.

PLS HELP!

LAST WEEK MY RETARDED UNCLE BABY JOEY WONDERED OFF. OUR FAMILY IS VERY WORRIED ABOUT HIM. HE MAY HAVE BEEN ABDUCTED BY A WOMAN NAMED HEATER WAD. IF YOU SEE HIM/THEM PLEASE CALL THE POLICE. GOD BLESS.

Bluejay

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 10:03:11 AM
Is Heather decomposing with two hungry cats locked with her.
By 28th there will be nothing left of her.
Call the ASPCA!

sydtron

Watch “Japanese Knife Sharpening with Kevin Yanaga of Zama” on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/34484963?ref=em-share

Here is a video of Kevin. Vincents half brother.

Hells Mole

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 20, 2018, 04:04:26 PM
PLS HELP!

LAST WEEK MY RETARDED UNCLE BABY JOEY WONDERED OFF. OUR FAMILY IS VERY WORRIED ABOUT HIM. HE MAY HAVE BEEN ABDUCTED BY A WOMAN NAMED HEATER WAD. IF YOU SEE HIM/THEM PLEASE CALL THE POLICE. GOD BLESS.

He's gone missing?  So what exactly is the problem, sir?

Besides, he's probably only gone on a quest to find the source of the ghost audio stream that is heard  accompanying all his podcasts.

Bluejay

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 11:10:21 AM
Heather is decomposing. Trust me.
Is this a confession?

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 20, 2018, 04:08:15 PM
He's gone missing?  So what exactly is the problem, sir?

ive lost my uncle joey!

Sean92008

Quote from: sydtron on May 20, 2018, 04:07:52 PM
Watch “Japanese Knife Sharpening with Kevin Yanaga of Zama” on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/34484963?ref=em-share

Here is a video of Kevin. Vincents half brother.
I'd take it with a grain of salt as Vincent wasn't too keen on DNA testing.

If they came across each other years before any articles came out, etc...  Easier to take their word but it is not cost prohibitive to check now.  This would have been a great Dr. Phil show with Art squirming...  Not that I watch that show.

dsz

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 20, 2018, 03:42:15 PM
Does KCAA Fred have the hots for Heater?

Everyone has the hots for Heather.