• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Heather Wade

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 04, 2015, 09:45:52 PM
You so ROCK Heather!!! ;D

All thanks go to Art for bringing Midnight In The Desert to the air!  Somebody wake MV & tell him to start the live thread, ha haa.

jazmunda

(Heather) vs The Weather

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jazmunda on September 04, 2015, 09:26:14 PM
(Heather) to the rescue.

I think Heather would move mountains to hear Madman again.

Betcha she'd send a picture of herself to him, if Madman asked for one.

Zenman

Quote from: jazmunda on September 04, 2015, 09:26:14 PM
(Heather) to the rescue.

Aha! Good move--they've got him in a secret location so C2C doesn't get to him!

of all shows tonight is the possible no live thread?

We should have TWO threads.

Zenman

Quote from: ASC on September 04, 2015, 09:59:28 PM
of all shows tonight is the possible no live thread?

We should have TWO threads.

We are here:

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8612.0.html

serenity

Time for the Saturday post.
Tonight starting at 8PM Central until Midnight Central ( Thats 6 to 10pm Pacific for you guys in Rio Linda ) on http://ksyl.com is: Art Bell - Somewhere in Time, when he returns to 11/3/97, when Stephen Bassett (Washington's lobbyist for the UFO phenomenon) spoke about ET disclosure and Area 51.
Ksyl has a live stream and they can also be found on Tune-in.
If you are local to NW Louisiana or if the propagation is right, you can hear them on 970AM, I do not know if the show is in the archive. Jazmunda might have the info on that.

For those of you with a bent for nostalgia, from 6pm to 8pm Central, ksyl plays When Radio Was, with old radio shows from the time when "Radio was King!"

"There's magic in the static"

jazmunda

Quote from: serenity on September 05, 2015, 06:36:22 AM
Tonight starting at 8PM Central until Midnight Central ( Thats 6 to 10pm Pacific for you guys in Rio Linda ) on http://ksyl.com is: Art Bell - Somewhere in Time, when he returns to 11/3/97, when Stephen Bassett (Washington's lobbyist for the UFO phenomenon) spoke about ET disclosure and Area 51.
If you are local to NW Louisiana or if the propagation is right, you can hear them on 970AM, I do not know if the show is in the archive. Jazmunda might have the info on that.

For those of you with a bent for nostalgia, from 6pm to 8pm Central, ksyl plays When Radio Was, with old radio shows from the time when "Radio was King!"

This show is not in the archive and is a "new" classic episode.

In fact all the SIT episodes in August were lost classic episodes.

With MITD and SIT we are getting 6 new episodes a week. We are truly blessed.

Praise the MVbot.

serenity

Quote from: jazmunda on September 05, 2015, 06:42:19 AM

Praise the MVbot.

(Blessed be his alias! ) Thank you for the info

Happy Saturday Jazz  :)

Time traveling this AM as I do my Saturday chores. All in all, this has been a great week of shows, one of the best since MitD began. How great is a week that begins with an open minded astronomer like David Darling and ends up with Madman Markum?

Many thanks to everyone involved.  8)

Ms. C

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on September 05, 2015, 08:01:23 AM
Time traveling this AM as I do my Saturday chores. All in all, this has been a great week of shows, one of the best since MitD began. How great is a week that begins with an open minded astronomer like David Darling and ends up with Madman Markum?

Many thanks to everyone involved.  8)

Agreed, thank you especially for last nights show - Art, Heather and Mark Markum!

chefist

Quote from: serenity on September 05, 2015, 06:36:22 AM

Man Alabama and Wisconsin are playing at that time! Shoot...

Skunk Ape

Quote from: jazmunda on September 05, 2015, 06:42:19 AM

Praise the MVbot.

I noticed that when I was updating my archive the other day.
Ended up downloading  ~10 "new" classics

Quote from: chefist on September 05, 2015, 10:32:29 AM
Man Alabama and Wisconsin are playing at that time! Shoot...

Woooooah Nelly! That`s gonna be a real donnybrook!

b_dubb

TKO In The Desert. Bring it!

Mastodonkey

Quote from: Daggit on September 03, 2015, 07:39:03 PM
Why don't you step up your reading and comprehension game.

I should step up a lot of things. That being said. I don't use twitter or facebook. I come into this thread trying to find out who the guest is for the night, wading through the horsecockery

starrmtn001

Quote from: serenity on September 05, 2015, 07:36:35 AM
(Blessed be his alias! ) Thank you for the info

Happy Saturday Jazz  :)
Blessed Be The Divine MV. ;)

onan

Quote from: Mastodonkey on September 05, 2015, 12:55:39 PM
wading through the horsecockery

Damn you sir, that is the title of my memoirs.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Caruthers612 on September 04, 2015, 07:40:28 PM
         Anyone hear Art fly into a full-blown conniption fit the other night on the subject of medical care in America when Ronald Klatz was on? Holy cow, did he sound like an old man. Angry, befuddled, unable to figure out why things are the way they are, cranky as a bastard. I tuned out before Klatz could tell me where to get my head transplanted at.
I'll bet you'd feel the same if the only hospital around was in Vegas and you'd need to pay thousands just to be airlifted there.  I live in an area where there are lots of hospitals and doctors, fortunately.  Some people my husband talks to online who share his diabetes problem have just horrid medical advice from their doctors, who are the only game in town.  Our medical coverage is STILL in the hands of insurance companies, and doctors are still stuck with extra staff just to handle the paperwork.   

albrecht

Quote from: BellBoy on September 04, 2015, 04:00:25 PM
Ha! Brilliant! I'd still love to see him (the "real" Randi) on your show. "Ding! Ding! Ding!" "In this corner, weighing in at..."

(You have to admit that it would be GREAT radio)

Especially go after him about harboring an illegal alien as his lover, many decades his junior, who he even used in the 1998 Australian tv "expose" of channeling "Carlos," who falsified his id with someone else's stolen identity and even criminally used the other person's social security number. Too bad Randi' couldn't use his knowledge of magic fakery and illusion to make that "disappear."
http://www.dailygrail.com/Skepticism/2011/9/Randis-Partner-Arrested-Identity-Theft

BellBoy

Quote from: albrecht on September 05, 2015, 03:00:57 PM
Especially go after him about harboring an illegal alien as his lover, many decades his junior, who he even used in the 1998 Australian tv "expose" of channeling "Carlos," who falsified his id with someone else's stolen identity and even criminally used the other person's social security number. Too bad Randi' couldn't use his knowledge of magic fakery and illusion to make that "disappear."
http://www.dailygrail.com/Skepticism/2011/9/Randis-Partner-Arrested-Identity-Theft

Oh my... that might be why we seldom see His Amazingness in the public eye anymore.

Skunk Ape

Quote from: albrecht on September 05, 2015, 03:00:57 PM

They go over that in the documentary. And hey follow through the trial and everything. You can tell he wasn't proud of it, but he kept his head up

Art Bell

Hi everybody, our shows seem to be catching on. I am amazed and really happy that Richard seems to be taking off like a Saturn Five, it took me a while to talk him into it but I can tell he is really starting to have fun. I found Rossy for him and I think that was the magic moment that sent him in the right direction, nobody can do it alone.

Now we have 5 powerful Hours of radio pounding every night of the Week as a high quality alternative
For late night listener's. What we need now is to figure a way to get the word out that we exist, you would be surprised at how many people do not even know I am back or that Richard has even started a show. It seems to me that other then keeping our quality up the main mission is getting the word out. The steady growth shows people are finding us but some sort of National push is what we need and I am thinking about how we can do it.

Art

Tarbaby

If only we could get a legion of ghost children to put out the word via EVP's. :-)

gabrielle

Art I have given all of the suggestions I had, but one.  Is there some way you can partner up with Apple, Samsung...whoever, to have your show featured in one of their commercials?  I don't see many of the smart phone commercials showing people live streaming podcasts.Rather, they generally feature the phone's  camera quality, etc.  Just throwing one more idea out there.  Maybe we here at Bellgab can start  our own grass roots advertising fund ? 

Art Bell

It may be we need to use a agency, I am suspect if it is well invested money. Giving the whole thing a lot of thought. No question, we are growing it just a matter of how fast.

Art

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on September 05, 2015, 04:34:45 PM
It may be we need to use a agency, I am suspect if it is well invested money. Giving the whole thing a lot of thought. No question, we are growing it just a matter of how fast.

Art

Absolutely! Targeted ads on SyFi Channel... Use those that Rossy and Jaz have made!

Google ads too...

pyewacket

Art- Glad to hear that more people are finding you and MITD. A good PR person couldn't hurt!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZJL9B0J2oI