• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

[attachment=1,msg1334943]

my video had nothing to do with TheErinnF, besides the fact someone was using her real last name and avatar.

the infamous EFigg account has existed for only 5 days.

[attachment=2,msg1334943]

so...the narrative being used against me is, ive been making videos about the "EFigg" account and not the real ErinnF. first, that account has only existed for 5 days, so that would be impossible. secondly, i "doxxed" ErinnF. also wrong; George Senda "doxxed" ErinnF. also Erinns' own channel uses her real first name and the first letter of her last name.

Quote from: Sixteen on June 20, 2019, 04:47:39 AM
From the posts I have access to.

Damon being doxxed:
Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 29, 2016, 04:08:11 PM
This post doxxed Damon's workplace, prior to Damon ever having mentioned it in the forum.

Feb 1, 2017
https://bellgab.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5425.0;attach=82827
Someone posted a video that doxxes Damon in one word near the beginning.

Damon reported & objected to some material by ZaZa, and since it was deleted, it could have been doxxing of Damon:
Reply #928
Random Topics / Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013
« on: August 13, 2017, 09:08:05 PM »
Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 09:05:54 PM
reported

As far as Damon doing doxxing, I didn't find much.  Senda is not a forum member, right?  And neither Rally nor "Michael" reported nor expressed objections to Damon using their first names.  And a first name is much less revealing than a last name, while Damon's last name was expressed in the video above by another member.  And, his workplace was doxxed prior to him ever sharing it here.  Damon shouldn't use first names, though.  They kind of let him think they don't mind, though, by not reporting it.  Seems like a case of oblivious over-familiarity than anything else.

What have I missed?

You missed a lot, not all things happen in forums.

Years ago Falkie called me by accident, if yo watch my pizza video you will see how it happened.
At the time I trusted Damon and he wanted to proof that I had senda's number. I foolishly emailed him a picture of my phone showing the call from Falkie.

About a year later I got a friend request on Facebook from Damon. It was weird because I use a different email on Facebook. He spent a year tracking down my info like a creepy fucking stalker. I called him out ob the board and then he started using my name in posts. I did not complain because I am not an idiot. Do you think complaining helps or hurts Falkie and Erinn. Complaining just encourages the behavior, there are smart ways to deal with such things.

But Damon tracked down some info and has been sending PM that include my full name and picture to anyone that shows a moment of animosity towards me.

Rally Squirrel, how have you managed to keep yourself off Erinn's block list? i figured she'd block you for sure. amazin.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 20, 2019, 01:00:43 PM
Rally Squirrel, how have you managed to keep yourself off Erinn's block list? i figured she'd block you for sure. amazin.

She has said that she is afraid that I will go after her Senda style.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 20, 2019, 01:11:46 PM
She has said that she is afraid that I will go after her Senda style.

Senda style? did you mean, pixelated buffering livestreams? i suppose that would be terrifying.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 20, 2019, 01:20:33 PM
Senda style? did you mean, pixelated buffering livestreams? i suppose that would be terrifying.

I think she means sending an empty iPad box. More than once she has asked me not to send her an empty box. Dunno why it is so horrible but it seems to bug her.

Jojo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 20, 2019, 12:46:57 PM

Years ago Falkie called me by accident, if yo watch my pizza video you will see how it happened.
At the time I trusted Damon and he wanted to proof that I had senda's number. I foolishly emailed him a picture of my phone showing the call from Falkie.

About a year later I got a friend request on Facebook from Damon. It was weird because I use a different email on Facebook. He spent a year tracking down my info like a creepy fucking stalker. I called him out ob the board and then he started using my name in posts. I did not complain because I am not an idiot. Do you think complaining helps or hurts Falkie and Erinn. Complaining just encourages the behavior, there are smart ways to deal with such things.

But Damon tracked down some info and has been sending PM that include my full name and picture to anyone that shows a moment of animosity towards me.
Yes, I don't get out much.  I have some thoughts about this, but I don't want to antagonize you.  You know, it's ironic, Damon reports all offenses and they are removed.  Quite a few.  I read all his replies and several times, whole posts from other people toward him had been deleted, with just blank space in their place.

I can't quite get as far as figuring the effects on Falkie or Erinn of a poster reporting doxxing, sorry for the limits of my empathy there.  But, you are right, complaining does sometimes create retailiation.  Avoidance is a smart way to cope.  The Ignore feature is pretty cool.  Well, Rally, I refrained here from stating my own opinions clearly, but remember, Facebook aggressively recommends people to friend and its tentacles reach far and wide, and all it takes is the tap on the wrong button to send a request... On the bright side, Damon did respect your first email for a year without any negative activity?  That's good.  Isn't your photo public, because I've seen you post it here?

He shouldn't be giving people your name, although it's kind of hard to gather the evidence.  You sure those people really have it, or could they just be puffing themselves up in bluff, to get your goat?  Can MV block Damon's private messages, since you say he is abusing the system?

Can you tell me why Damon came on this board two years ago hot as a hornet about TheSenda allegedly being a pedophile and jailbird?  It just seems like utter defamation.  I know, like you and I discussed, that TheSenda recently admitted being attracted to a padded bra, but 2017 was a long time ago and so I wonder what he did that made Damon label him?

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 20, 2019, 12:18:38 PM
[attachment=1,msg1334943]

my video had nothing to do with TheErinnF, besides the fact someone was using her real last name and avatar.

the infamous EFigg account has existed for only 5 days.

[attachment=2,msg1334943]

so...the narrative being used against me is, ive been making videos about the "EFigg" account and not the real ErinnF. first, that account has only existed for 5 days, so that would be impossible. secondly, i "doxxed" ErinnF. also wrong; George Senda "doxxed" ErinnF. also Erinns' own channel uses her real first name and the first letter of her last name.

NOBODY on BellGab currently, doxxed TheErinnF.  It was George Senda that doxxed TheErinnF, not long ago in one of his YouTubes, that was seen and heard by his BellGab Fans that post in his thread here.  TheErinnF herself made a video about it, which was seen and heard by all her BellGab fans.

artbell_ghost

I asked damon, he says this may not be true

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 20, 2019, 05:18:44 PM

Howiecat tells me it is all true.

Quote from: brig on June 20, 2019, 05:10:46 PM
NOBODY on BellGab currently, doxxed TheErinnF.  It was George Senda that doxxed TheErinnF, not long ago in one of his YouTubes, that was seen and heard by his BellGab Fans that post in his thread here.  TheErinnF herself made a video about it, which was seen and heard by all her BellGab fans.

bingo!

who watches the watcher? i do.

keep that in mind.

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 20, 2019, 07:52:01 PM
who watches the watcher? i do.

keep that in mind.
Threatening Liberace?  ???

WOTR

I did not complain because I am not an idiot. Do you think complaining helps or hurts Falkie and Erinn. Complaining just encourages the behavior, there are smart ways to deal with such things.
Are you saying that Falkie and Erinn are not that smart, and don't appear to grasp how the internet works?*

*I still can't believe that after being a staple in the Falkie thread for years, Erinn appears to have learned nothing.

WOTR

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 20, 2019, 05:11:40 AM
SOLD SOUL! To the frog at the back (in the hat): for 969 pieces of silver!
Traditionally it is only 30 pieces of silver. Amazing what inflation does over 2000 years...

Jojo

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 20, 2019, 05:18:44 PM
Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 20, 2019, 06:58:22 PM
Howiecat tells me it is all true.
::) You are damon.
::) And you are Rally.

Jojo

Quote from: WildCard on June 20, 2019, 05:08:47 AM
fuckin new people!
you haven't scratched the surface unless you
go back to sr-71, spock, ... he's always been here
and he's always been a retard
those that weren't mean to him regretted it
I've been here about 6 years.  And thanks for the info.

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 19, 2019, 04:26:22 PM
i was holding out hopes that you'd be a looker, i was wrong.
Are you sure?

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 20, 2019, 08:48:11 PM
Praise Vanderhooven!
Is this the same Vanderhooven who so callously shut down a site that I posted on without warning? If so, please let him know that "that fucker owes me." I'm still not over it.  :'(

Quote from: Sixteen on June 20, 2019, 10:06:25 PM
::) You are damon.
::) And you are Rally.

You got it! What a clever little girl you are.

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on June 21, 2019, 12:17:59 AM
Is this the same Vanderhooven who so callously shut down a site that I posted on without warning? If so, please let him know that "that fucker owes me." I'm still not over it.  :'(
It was traumatizing.  But I don't know what happened.  Could have been something beyond him - some people speculated on a legal issue or non-disclosure agreement.  It was for sale.  For all we know, he could have a silent partner now!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 21, 2019, 03:42:30 AM
Dripping with irony.
Nothing at all like what leaks out of your enlarged goiter of a head.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 21, 2019, 10:15:48 AM
Nothing at all like what leaks out of your enlarged goiter of a head.

They don’t grow in your head but I wouldn’t expect an idiot like you to understand that.