• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 21, 2019, 11:43:10 AM

In all seriousness, I sometimes feel like I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Maybe there's something to that 2012 thing since this utter madness started around that time.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 22, 2019, 04:07:30 PM

He should have just punched that old lying drunk when he started that "hey'ya" drumming in his face. The results would have been the same.

Metron2267

Oh I feel the justice in that Nucky!

But this young man took a far more perilous path - he stayed silent, respectful and held his ground under attack. I wonder how many of us as teens would have been able to demonstrate such wisdom and restraint?

Classy young man, and he survived a Today Show schoolmarm "interview" as well.  :-\

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 22, 2019, 07:34:25 PM
In all seriousness, I sometimes feel like I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Maybe there's something to that 2012 thing since this utter madness started around that time.

This actually really upsets me on so many levels too.  I am very protective of children, my own, and all of them really, but I am also Native American, so seeing this rezdouche drummer seriously irks me. I have also often felt on the brink. It's stressful, knowing the truth of the lies constantly thrown at us by the msm, and having to watch the many sheep respond as programmed. But a great take away is that there are just large numbers of people that are on the path behind us. We will all get there, just not at the same time :) No need to loose our shit, hopefully.

Metron2267

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on January 23, 2019, 01:24:58 AM
This actually really upsets me on so many levels too.  I am very protective of children, my own, and all of them really, but I am also Native American, so seeing this rezdouche drummer seriously irks me. I have also often felt on the brink. It's stressful, knowing the truth of the lies constantly thrown at us by the msm, and having to watch the many sheep respond as programmed. But a great take away is that there are just large numbers of people that are on the path behind us. We will all get there, just not at the same time :) No need to loose our shit, hopefully.
And yet the elites want all of it, yours, mine, ours...ALL of it.

This planet so needs a reset.

>:(

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 22, 2019, 07:59:54 PM
Oh I feel the justice in that Nucky!

But this young man took a far more perilous path - he stayed silent, respectful and held his ground under attack. I wonder how many of us as teens would have been able to demonstrate such wisdom and restraint?

Classy young man, and he survived a Today Show schoolmarm "interview" as well.  :-\

It was like Savannah was a high school principal, punishing an unruly boy for his participation in a food fight. I half expected her to spank him.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on January 23, 2019, 01:24:58 AM

They crossed the Rubicon with this one. Still, the sheep buy the agenda and the narrative, and that's still the case when their ears and their eyes prove that it's dishonest and misleading. That kind of denial is pathological. They act like insane, violent zealots from the French Revolution!

Aside from the intentional lies that started this, my main problem was with the Twitter lynch mob that attacked and threatened these boys and all linked to them in the most vicious and most vile ways. That was how these evil demons signaled their "virtue" as "good" people. If the races/political beliefs were reversed in an identical situation, the targets of the psycho Marxists also would reverse.

ItsOver

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 22, 2019, 07:34:25 PM
Welcome to the insanity.  Post often.

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 21, 2019, 12:27:34 PM
That's why they call them "loonies"....

I really don't mind my taxes being used for these purposes.  As a matter of fact, I would happily pay an additional 10% in order to help support our newest Canadians in luxury.  Nothing says "welcome to Canada" like a bag full of money.

If that fucking clown gets back in next time I really don't know what will be left of my country by the time he is out of office.

*I should add that you are showing our old, outdated, racist, sexist currency.  They replaced Sir John A (an old white guy who was a father of confederation) with Viola Desmond (who nobody had heard of.)  She was a black woman who apparently challenged racism in a Halifax theater in 1946.  She did spend 12 hours in jail and pay a $20 fine. 

Seems like the left would prefer a black woman to any white man- so I look forward to the new series of bank notes and hope that we feature the first transgender activist on one soon.  ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2019, 10:29:17 PM
This is Earth. Who wants to live forever?

Nice Lemmy reference.

I do find interesting the various manipulations and changes, just speaking on Western religions, but likely in others. Kolbrin stuff and DSS releases (or not) and even KJV and now the recent edits of versions are interesting and how they have manipulated. Why also Cromwell allowed them back in? Circles within circles.

WOTR

Heathrow Wade

someone really needs to just start pushing that "islamophobia," "homophobia," and "transphobia," or any other bullshit term that ends in "phobia" are deeply offensive and hurtful terms, as they equate people who suffer very real and debilitating psychological fears with right-wing hatemongers.

or that this is a white supremacist symbol, and that anywhere it's found is them marking their territory.  ;D

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on January 23, 2019, 08:21:17 PM
Welcome to the insanity.  Post often.

That's a late welcome. I've been crazy since birth.

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on January 23, 2019, 10:21:05 PM
I really don't mind my taxes being used for these purposes.  As a matter of fact, I would happily pay an additional 10% in order to help support our newest Canadians in luxury.  Nothing says "welcome to Canada" like a bag full of money.

;D ;D ;D

QuoteIf that fucking clown gets back in next time I really don't know what will be left of my country by the time he is out of office.

*I should add that you are showing our old, outdated, racist, sexist currency.  They replaced Sir John A (an old white guy who was a father of confederation) with Viola Desmond (who nobody had heard of.)  She was a black woman who apparently challenged racism in a Halifax theater in 1946.  She did spend 12 hours in jail and pay a $20 fine. 

Seems like the left would prefer a black woman to any white man- so I look forward to the new series of bank notes and hope that we feature the first transgender activist on one soon.  ::)
Ask and ye shall receive!

Metron2267

NSFW Anon Patriot to Pelosi: "Prison time is coming soon..." (shared via 8ch)