• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

ArtBellFan

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on December 27, 2010, 04:24:58 PM
Dr. David Anderson doesn't exist, and the whole story is a hoax.

I guess he isn't real, this must be a hologram?  Art Bell did three other shows with Dr. Anderson in 2000 and 2002 and then he disappeared for eight years. I have not seen any proof that he isn't real or that is work is a hoax.

David Lewis Anderson - Time Travel: Journeys Into Time (preview)

ArtBellFan

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on December 27, 2010, 05:15:40 PM
http://www.coastgab.com/index.php/topic,1815.0.html
I read that thread, it doesn't prove that he is a hoax, he went underground for a few years and explained that on the show.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ArtBellFan on December 27, 2010, 06:19:33 PM
I read that thread, it doesn't prove that he is a hoax, he went underground for a few years and explained that on the show.
but has anderson done anything to prove he isn't a fraud?  i think when someone is making claims the likes of his, the onus is on that person to prove they aren't a fraud, not on others to prove they are.

Quote from: ArtBellFan on December 27, 2010, 06:19:33 PM

Did you spend the 5 minutes following up on those websites? If you had, your spidey sense would have gone off full blast.

In fact, reading that thread should be enough. This has nothing to do with him going underground for a while!

valdez

Quote from: minnehan on December 27, 2010, 09:14:37 PM
Just noticed that tonight's C2C show is on the Shroud of Turin AGAIN.  They just did a segment on it last week!  Is it just me, or is C2C really BAD lately?  Seems like they are in a serious tail spin, going down down down.

Yeah, I think Corsi was on a few weeks ago talking about it.  Ian has done a few focusing on the "Leonardo da Vinci" angle, which I favor.  First hour on the rounding up, slaughter, and the feeding of our wild horses to the Canadians.
     Tailspin?  No.  More like turbulence.

b_dubb

speaking of time travelers ...

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/time-traveler-1928-charlie-chaplin-film/story?id=11992878&tqkw=&tqshow=WN

i'm betting you guys may already by aware this.  just throwing it out there

HAL 9000

Quote from: ArtBellFan on December 27, 2010, 12:25:55 AMThis interview took place before the 2001 Press Club Disclosure by Dr. Steven Greer and now released at the request of William Pawelec after his death.  George Knapp linked this up on his news section on Coast.

I am recording this to audio now and will upload the interview here tomorrow sometime for those who don't want to watch the video which is an hour or so long.

To save you some time, you might be better served by ripping the audio directly from the video, therefore giving you a perfect digital copy of the audio stream, without "recording" the audio from your soundcard as it's playing. Soundcards also introduce DC bias, and some level of hiss depending on the quality of the soundcard. Besides, who wants to record something for an hour, when it can be done in a few seconds on a newer computer?

I have an 11-year-old computer, Pentium III with 256MB RAM, XP sp3, and it only took 1 minute to rip the audio from the video. There are tons of freeware audio extractors available.

So, for those of you who would prefer to have the video on your hard drive so that no "stuttering" occurs due to download speeds, or just have for your archives, I give you 2 choices: you can download the "William Pawelec Interview" video by clicking: HERE

or download the audio-only portion as a highly compressed mp3 in the attachment to this post.

And for you total video geeks, I have hidden a couple of messages within the video coding itself. Should you find them, you win a prize.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I did not watch the entire video - though he has since died, and God rest his soul, Mr. Pawelec is a nutjob. One can be intelligent and functioning, and still be a nutjob to wit: Hoaxland, John Leir, Ed Dames, and on and on...

[attachment deleted by admin]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: HAL 9000 on December 28, 2010, 09:33:27 PM
One can be intelligent and functioning, and still be a nutjob to wit: Hoaxland, John Leir, Ed Dames, and on and on...
WOW.  when you cite examples, you REALLY know how to cite them.
;D ;D

Quote from: HAL 9000 on December 28, 2010, 09:33:27 PM
To save you some time, you might be better served by ripping the audio directly from the video, therefore giving you a perfect digital copy of the audio stream, without "recording" the audio from your soundcard as it's playing. Soundcards also introduce DC bias, and some level of hiss depending on the quality of the soundcard. Besides, who wants to record something for an hour, when it can be done in a few seconds on a newer computer?

I have an 11-year-old computer, Pentium III with 256MB RAM, XP sp3, and it only took 1 minute to rip the audio from the video. There are tons of freeware audio extractors available.

I've been using the Pazera Video Converter Suite for some time now and find it a great free tool for video and audio. The Suite includes the audio extractor or you can download each converter/extractor alone.
http://www.pazera-software.com/products/vcsuite/

b_dubb

audio only is the way to go with this.  i know looking at an old guy talk for an hour seems really appealing but i just can't handle that kind of stimulation

HAL 9000

Quote from: b_dubb on December 29, 2010, 12:12:14 AM
audio only is the way to go with this.  i know looking at an old guy talk for an hour seems really appealing but i just can't handle that kind of stimulation

Knock yourself out with the mp3 audio attachment in my post above :)

MV/Liberace!

also, studies have shown you are more readily able to detect deception when listening to someone but not seeing them.

Stevenqbosell

Quote from: toxicmop on December 26, 2010, 11:56:25 PM
I find George Knapp boring. There, I said it. The man is like a librarian.

Totally get that. Some shows are hit and miss with him - the Octopus show - miss; he didn't tie all the loose ends together, Ian is good with complex subject matter and bringing it all together.

This Shorud show, despite covering the subject matter for the umteenth time, he seems much more engaging.

A great example of a Knapp show, is his show on 4-1-06 with Lazar and Huff. Yeah, they're his frinds, but he was really at ease with that interview; That's the Knapp that really made me notice him.

ArtBellFan

Sunday 16 Jan 11~George Knapp~Bryce Zabel

Joining George Knapp, investigative reporter Bryce Zabel will discuss why paranormal topics like ETs, UFOs, and ghosts are such a focus of TV and movie projects, and whether or not it's all part of a gradual controlled release of secret information. Do Hollywood big-wigs like Spielberg have inside info about what is really going on?

http://www.brycezabel.com/

Looking forward to another great show with Mr. Knapp, I often wondered about Speilberg and if he has inside information, is one of the ways they are preparing us are through movies.

fabucat

Quote from: ArtBellFan on January 15, 2011, 03:35:02 PM
Sunday 16 Jan 11~George Knapp~Bryce Zabel

Joining George Knapp, investigative reporter Bryce Zabel will discuss why paranormal topics like ETs, UFOs, and ghosts are such a focus of TV and movie projects, and whether or not it's all part of a gradual controlled release of secret information. Do Hollywood big-wigs like Spielberg have inside info about what is really going on?

http://www.brycezabel.com/

Looking forward to another great show with Mr. Knapp, I often wondered about Speilberg and if he has inside information, is one of the ways they are preparing us are through movies.

I'm popping the popcorn NOW!  Hey maybe the guy is a hoax.  But I'm sure that Knapp will make it great radio.

One of these days Knapp will discuss Nevada politics.  Remember when he said that he was getting hate phone calls from the Governor because of articles that he wrote???  I think that Nevada and Alaska got the fruits and the nuts when California got too crowded. 

fabucat

Quote from: Stevenqbosell on December 31, 2010, 10:25:44 AM
Totally get that. Some shows are hit and miss with him - the Octopus show - miss; he didn't tie all the loose ends together, Ian is good with complex subject matter and bringing it all together.

This Shorud show, despite covering the subject matter for the umteenth time, he seems much more engaging.

I thought that George's Octopus show was awesome.  I don't know if any one could have tied up the loose ends of that particular scandal.  I also enjoyed the Shroud show, even though I didn't think that I would.  A real pleasant surprise. 

I caught Knapp's interview with the Above Top Secret guys about l'affaire Loughner.  They sounded pretty right on and level-headed.  I unfortunately dropped off before I could hear the main course.    How was it????

punkinpie

I caught the guy from Above Top Secret on Knapp's show saying that the AZ shooting suspect has posted there.  I went to Above Top Secret to check it out and nothing the guy said made sense.  Then again, not much on the entire forum made much sense.  Interesting....

ArtBellFan

Quote from: punkinpie on January 18, 2011, 08:30:07 AM
I caught the guy from Above Top Secret on Knapp's show saying that the AZ shooting suspect has posted there.  I went to Above Top Secret to check it out and nothing the guy said made sense.  Then again, not much on the entire forum made much sense.  Interesting....

You are joking, ATS is awesome, I have been an active member there since 2004, for conspiracies and alternative news there is nothing better on the internet.  Mark Allin who was Knapps guest in the first hour is a co-owner of ATS and has been on with Knapp two other times.  ATS is huge and takes time to find your niche there, I post mainly in Science, Space Exploration and Ancient Archeology. I joined in 2004 because John Lear asked me to, at that time he was very actice on Fantastic Forum.  ATS is not like this great forum, it's for serious people who want to get at the truth and deny ignorance. Like any other forum there are nut cases who usually don't last long, they hang themselves and get banned.

Knapp is also a member at ATS and a good friend of Mark Allin, he has done video interviews there which are still up in the Media Center.

My user name at ATS is Aquarius1.

I am a member at different forums for different reasons.

fabucat

Quote from: ArtBellFan on January 18, 2011, 12:03:22 PM

You are joking, ATS is awesome, I have been an active member there since 2004, for conspiracies and alternative news there is nothing better on the internet.  Mark Allin who was Knapps guest in the first hour is a co-owner of ATS and has been on with Knapp two other times.  ATS is huge and takes time to find your niche there, I post mainly in Science, Space Exploration and Ancient Archeology. I joined in 2004 because John Lear asked me to, at that time he was very actice on Fantastic Forum.  ATS is not like this great forum, it's for serious people who want to get at the truth and deny ignorance. Like any other forum there are nut cases who usually don't last long, they hang themselves and get banned.

Knapp is also a member at ATS and a good friend of Mark Allin, he has done video interviews there which are still up in the Media Center.

My user name at ATS is Aquarius1.

I am a member at different forums for different reasons.

I *heart* ATS as well.  The story I posted about the cat summoned for jury duty was something I first saw on ATS.  That and the posts which followed it were phreaking hilarious!  Letterman & Stewart couldn't have done better. 

Of course there's crazy crap on there.  Also enjoyable, though I wish more folks had critical thinking faculties so that they could see it as such. 

fabucat

Excellent Knapp show last night.  Gotta download it somewhere later.  I'm really growing fond of the Knappster.  He talks as if he were Raymond Chandler's Phillip Marlowe transplanted from LA to Vegas!

Stevenqbosell

Quote from: fabucat on January 24, 2011, 09:30:39 AM
Excellent Knapp show last night.  Gotta download it somewhere later.  I'm really growing fond of the Knappster.  He talks as if he were Raymond Chandler's Phillip Marlowe transplanted from LA to Vegas!

He's actually had a great stretch of shows here, I really hope they keep booking decent guest for him. Dreading that Snoory sunday though...

b_dubb

there should be some kind of icon on this site that would indicate whether to tune out or tune in.  kind of like a 'wind sock' for C2C.  or in this case a 'Noory Sock'.  same thing.

wind socks are those orange bags they hang from posts at airports (small airports) to indicate which way the wind is blowing

in general ... i'm guessing the C2C Wind Sock is spending a lot of time in the 'tune out' direction

ArtBellFan

Knapp's show this past Sunday with Dr. Barry Taff was excellent, he talked about his investigation of The Entity, great move and book.
Here is the show in case you missed it.

ArtBellFan

Here is Art's first show with Dr. Barry Taff from 01-10-97, it was a five hour show, enjoy.

Stevenqbosell

Quote from: b_dubb on January 24, 2011, 12:39:23 PM
there should be some kind of icon on this site that would indicate whether to tune out or tune in.  kind of like a 'wind sock' for C2C.  or in this case a 'Noory Sock'.  same thing.

wind socks are those orange bags they hang from posts at airports (small airports) to indicate which way the wind is blowing

in general ... i'm guessing the C2C Wind Sock is spending a lot of time in the 'tune out' direction

That's a brilliant idea. All we need is some sort of visual system, a la your wind sock example...

On a side note, did anyone here ever see the Unsolved Mysteries epsiode "The Orange Sock Murders" Teenag girls would be found dead, with a lone single orange sock next to them. One of the creepiest UM's I ever saw as a kid... the whole windsock thing for some reason brought that memory back  :o

How about the George Noory Sucks Sock?

Stevenqbosell

Quote from: Stevenqbosell on January 25, 2011, 04:22:42 PM
On a side note, did anyone here ever see the Unsolved Mysteries epsiode "The Orange Sock Murders" Teenag girls would be found dead, with a lone single orange sock next to them. One of the creepiest UM's I ever saw as a kid... the whole windsock thing for some reason brought that memory back  :o

God I love Youtube;

Orange sock murders Part 1

Orange sock murders Part 2

anagrammy

Quote from: ArtBellFan on December 27, 2010, 04:54:31 PM

I guess he isn't real, this must be a hologram?  Art Bell did three other shows with Dr. Anderson in 2000 and 2002 and then he disappeared for eight years. I have not seen any proof that he isn't real or that is work is a hoax.

David Lewis Anderson - Time Travel: Journeys Into Time (preview)

David Anderson is obviously a time-traveling angel (I like multi-talking solutions).  Since the Christian religion tells us Satan can appear as an angel, and he is appearing with a soft gauzy yellow glow around him,  is it a logical fallacy to conclude that David Anderson is Satan? He does look sort of holy, like a beige Mormon missionary (if they were allowed to wear beige, which they are NOT because of the color beige being so sexually stimulating?

He didn't "disappear for eight years."  He is OCD of the checking variety and he had to go back to his own time to make sure he didn't leave something on.  I've done it a million times--see, the Occam's Razor explanation always rules!

Anagrammy

b_dubb

@Ana ... OCD time traveller ... AWESOME