• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

b_dubb

yet another reason to stay the fuck away from mcdonalds.  damn ... was that a tire iron?

Quote from: b_dubb on October 15, 2011, 10:19:37 AM
yet another reason to stay the fuck away from mcdonalds.  damn ... was that a tire iron?
Lol, either a tire iron or a Sammy Snead 3 wood. Story says that the "stud" lesbain..the one in the hoodie, she received a fractured skull and a broken arm. Looks to me like the first swing he hits her with breaks her arm, at the :34 mark. Freakin spun her.
Then, at :44 he nods his head like "you want some more bitch" and throttles the femme one in the head a couple more times as she tries to get up. I've not seen a beatdown this brutal in some time.
Bad part is though, he should've been smacking that loudass white woman upside the head too. That bitch was having flashbacks.

Quote from: Frys Girl on October 15, 2011, 02:06:45 PM
For anyone interested in the video:

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/51746/two-lesbians-get-brutally-beaten-nearly-killed-after-they-tried-to-run-up-on-the-wrong-dude-warning-extremely-graphic.html
Ripped from the comments section:
QuoteBelieve me, if he didn't do that they were going to beat his ass. He should have stopped once they were down. But I'm sure they was still popping [EXPLETIVE] under the counter. They're lucky he ain't pour oil on their asses.

Actually they probably are pretty lucky that he didn't pour hot oil on their asses. If he hadn't stopped them cold who knows how this could have ended up.

QuoteDykes tht dress like boyz think they so tuff until a nigga put they azz in sleepmode then they wanna claim being a gurl again..

LOL, this is killin me.

b_dubb

all this bullshit because someone forgot to put fries in a happy meal

Quote from: b_dubb on October 15, 2011, 04:39:26 PM
all this bullshit because someone forgot to put fries in a happy meal
Nah man, those women were trying to pass off a bogus $50 bill and the McD's employee said he had to scan it for authenticity.

b_dubb

( cotton fiber paper + color printer ) * McDonalds = YouTube infamy

analog kid

Think I'll pass on that one.

But here's something to watch just before bedtime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG1e_RSpCNI

Frys Girl

Quote from: coaster on October 15, 2011, 04:15:49 PM
I've lost faith in humanity.
Don't! Think of it this way. Terrible things have always taken place in the world. We're just more aware of them now because of camera phones, the internet, and the rest of it.

What I liked about the video is the woman who repeatedly shouted "STOP!"

Avi

I was informed by my department head that the tone of my Class Schedule and Policies is not acceptable. Here it is, for your review (c'mon, pretend like you care):

QuoteSchedule
Voice 3---  Tuesday 3:15-5:15               

Week 1
Please come prepared to sing anything you would like. We will discuss various vocal issues and how I think I can help you. Think about what you would like to sing for juries. I can offer advice on repertoire.

Weeks 2 & 3
Work with me and with your assigned accompanist.

Week 4
Jury selections due.

Weeks 5-11
Work with me and with your assigned accompanist.

Weeks 12&13
Juries.

Class Policies

1.   I will accept only one no-call, no-show with me. Otherwise, I will drop you from the class like a hot potato. I will not accept any no-call, no-show behavior with your accompanist. Remember, this is a fellow music student and I expect you never to deprive them of your glorious voice. They can’t help but admire you for going out there without an instrument to hide behind. I understand that alien abductions and severe trauma may occur, but I suggest planning ahead for these events so your fellow student is not left waiting.
2.   Do not worry about juries. I am interested in your progress as a vocalist, not only in the quality of your performance on just one occasion.
3.   I am available at any time after 1:00 pm, except on Friday evening through Saturday nightfall. You may reach me on my cell phone (210-000-0000) or during office hours Tuesday & Thursday 1730-1845 (that’s 5:30-6:45 pm).
4.   Classroom time is also important for the budding artiste. Attendance is helpful and entertaining, but you needn’t inform me if you will miss a lecture. We will all miss you terribly; it’s only fair to tell you.
5.   Final exam will be held Thursday, * December at 5:30 pm.

Scully

A tad bit on the flip side, Avi.

Might not inspire enough fear for the goof-offs to get their butts in gear.

Jes sayin'.  ;)

Avi

Quote from: Scully on October 16, 2011, 02:06:27 AM

Jes sayin'.  ;)

I believe it was viewed as an insult to the seriousness of the university venture, now and for all time (take that, Titor!). If they only knew it wasn't even close to what I really wanted to write. Why must I tell adults that they should let people know if they are not going to make their lessons? Must I be an inspiration to goof-offs? Of course, you know how profoundly I mean this.

Quote from: Scully on October 16, 2011, 02:06:27 AM

Jes sayin'.  ;)

Yeah, but I liked it.  Too often those "in charge" of teaching are too involved in appearances and lose sight of the "learning". 
Why sing at all if you don't enjoy it?  I think all those students know exactly where they stand.    :)

Just one more comment copied and pasted. Sorry, I can't help myself

Quotethem dyykes out there be bringing their sexual roleplayiin swagg on the streets and be tryin move on n199as like that's reality. I seen butch bitches walkin with they girl...u look at her girl more than a minute and the butch look at you like she wanna step to you for that...they over play the male role...normal n!gga don't flip if another dude looking at their girl....wack b!tches gonna start gettin oft !
http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/51746/two-lesbians-get-brutally-beaten-nearly-killed-after-they-tried-to-run-up-on-the-wrong-dude-warning-extremely-graphic.html

The General

Nothing like a nice short haircut to make you feel better.

b_dubb

Def Leppard's second album was pretty solid.  but metal? nahhh that was straight pop bitches

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: b_dubb on October 17, 2011, 06:25:12 PM
Def Leppard's second album was pretty solid.  but metal? nahhh that was straight pop bitches

Maybe slightly hard rock...but not anything resembling metal-even by 1981's standard. "Metal" for those who think Motley Crue, Bon Jovi and Poison are such.

MV/Liberace!

i can't find the video of the two mcdonalds bitches anywhere.  it's been taken down here, there, and anywhere else i look.  what a bunch of pussies who run the interwebz.  any new urls?  i'd like to see.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on October 17, 2011, 11:55:28 PM
i can't find the video of the two mcdonalds bitches anywhere.  it's been taken down here, there, and anywhere else i look.  what a bunch of pussies who run the interwebz.  any new urls?  i'd like to see.
Here's one: http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2011/10/video_shows_vio.php

Frys Girl

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on October 17, 2011, 11:55:28 PM
LOL I agree. However, I think it may have to do with protecting the witnesses.

Vatar

Quote from: Frys Girl on October 18, 2011, 07:44:49 PM
LOL I agree. However, I think it may have to do with protecting the witnesses.

Yeah but with video evidence that clear do they really need eye witnesses?  I mean that beat down was about ten swings farther than self defense.

b_dubb

Has anyone considered the possibiltiy that Herman Cain is running for president to help promote his shitty corporate pizza? And has anyone talked to his employees? Did they get insurance? Was it worth a damn? I'm betting it wasn't. The pizza sure as hell isn't any good. How could the benefits be worth a damn?

The General

Quote from: b_dubb on October 19, 2011, 10:41:28 AM
Has anyone considered the possibiltiy that Herman Cain is running for president to help promote his shitty corporate pizza? And has anyone talked to his employees? Did they get insurance? Was it worth a damn? I'm betting it wasn't. The pizza sure as hell isn't any good. How could the benefits be worth a damn?
He resigned in 96.  I'm sure the benefits at Godfather's weren't that great.  It's a fucking pizza shack.  That shouldn't surprise anyone.