• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

I need a new chain for my bicycle

Mr. Fidget

Another Mr. Fidget nuance... Around (I think) the sixty day mark after the shows, I got a call from the consumer affairs section of the local DA's office. The had a compliant from a woman (I swear this kind of stuff is unmakeupable) named "Betty Crook", she wanted her five dollars back.
   I gave them a six dollar money order, and stated "if you'll go to the xyz company who's damaged me into five figures with half the resolve you've had on behalf of Mrs. Crook, she'll be the last one of these you have to deal with."
I then removed the tape recorder from my pocket with the red light flickering, and said "let that be on the record."
   We had the expectation of privacy in public discussion, and that was the last I heard from them, in 1997.
   There is no nondisclosure in my settlement with "xyz" company, and they are not so titled in my ebook.
In their corner, the guy was fired, and they admitted they had no right to do what they did, where they did it.

Mr. Fidget
ps. Go watch the 1999 epic blockbuster "The Matrix" and wish you had a fidget while you do. That's my prescription, for you.

coaster

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 28, 2014, 11:16:33 AM

ps. Go watch the 1999 epic blockbuster "The Matrix" and wish you had a fidget while you do.
Keanu Reeves and a bike chain. Sounds like a blast horrible waste of time.

area51drone

Is it just me, or is it only possible to read about half a sentence of Mr. Fidget's post before you just move to the next one, as if what he says just doesn't matter?   Mr. Fidget, you must explain!

Mr. Fidget

Another Mr. Fidget nuance... in 1999, (maybe 98' it's all a bit foggy) while studying to go forward with my case, my mother and I went to a suppermarket in southern, CA.
   We parked in a handicap spot, and I was making fidgets on the tailgate. We were there about an hour when the security guard for the lot came and said "You folks need to move, there is a 45 minute limit here." I pointed out my mom's placard, and asked if that included disabled people, he said "no, you can stay." and went to walk away.
   I went after him, and asked if I could give him a gift. He said "a fidget?" and I, a bit confused said "yea, how did you know?"  He said he recognized my voice from the Art Bell show, but could not believe it was me at first.
   I gave him, his son, and everyone working at the market who approached me a free fidget.

Mr. Fidget
ps. He had his son working at a bagel shop whip us up a couple sandwiches.

McPhallus

My fingernails hurt.

bigchucka

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 28, 2014, 11:16:33 AM

Mr. Fidget
ps. Go watch the 1999 epic blockbuster "The Matrix" and wish you had a fidget while you do. That's my prescription, for you.

If that was directed to me and my post I made yesterday...

That was a sincere attempt to possibly help you out.  I was diagnosed with borderline hyperactivity when everything I said before age 3 came out in jibberish.  I started talking in complete sentences... parents thought at first my hearing was screwed up.  The only days I was allowed to have chocolate milk with my school lunches was the day that parents were invited to eat lunch with their kids at school...

Glad I wasn't at the point where I would have had to take medication for it... especially now that I know what that shit they prescribe to people is...  Marijuana or methamphetamines.... my opinion the first is a helluva lot safer.

Mr. Fidget

Like it or (likely) not it's all a big catch 22. I can't get off the ground until everyone has their fidgets, and I can't get everyone their fidgets until I get off the ground.
   I made "bold and outrageous" claims of conspiracy, and when I have the "bold and outrageous" proof, nobody will even look at it.

Mr. Fidget
ps. That's the way the fidget foibles.

area51drone

Like it not.  That's all I got from your last message.

MV/Liberace!

all mr. fidget threads are now merged into one, starting with the original post in 2009.

McPhallus

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 28, 2014, 12:43:18 PM
   Like it or (likely) not it's all a big catch 22. I can't get off the ground until everyone has their fidgets, and I can't get everyone their fidgets until I get off the ground.

Attitudes like this are why you never get anything done.  Do you have any kind of job at all?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 28, 2014, 10:11:23 AM
   I guess my biggest issue with the way this has gone is that I'm not trying to sell anything here, I shared it.

You answered when asked directly on Gabcast that you hadn't been diagnosed with a mental illness. I don't think you're being entirely honest, or you're not able to face up to it, but you really should see a psychiatric professional. You're obsessive, you're narcissistic and you're damaging yourself. No-one cares about what your history is with Art Bell.. No-one. This fidget thing you say you're not making: if that's the case then simply don't reference it.

coaster

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 28, 2014, 01:29:18 PM
You answered when asked directly on Gabcast that you hadn't been diagnosed with a mental illness. I don't think you're being entirely honest, or you're not able to face up to it, but you really should see a psychiatric professional. You're obsessive, you're narcissistic and you're damaging yourself. No-one cares about what your history is with Art Bell.. No-one. This fidget thing you say you're not making: if that's the case then simply don't reference it.

this^

Mr. Fidget

How to get a fidget for yourself:
Call a bike shop, ask if they have one speed bike chain trimmings from replacing chains, two roller links & one pinlink. Ask if you can buy one. They will likely not charge much... if at all.
   Then attach both ends to a one inch keyring.
[attachimg=1]
Tada!

Mr. Fidget
ps. I get that you don't get it, got it? Good.

Mr. Fidget

And now, a Mr. Fidget nuance... The knockoff fidgetland guy, Mr. Burns & I met early on when I found his site googling fidgets. We did not talk after that meeting, he was an executive at a Hefner subsidiary.
   We reconnected briefly when Sam Simon of bart & lisa fame had met him before me, and then found out he had copied me.
   If the story of my "business development" was cut and dry, who knows what could have happened.
   This whole saga, in spite of all of your best efforts to trivialize it, bears directly to the point, as I said to Sam "My story sheds a poor light on the system, so I'm stuck."

Mr. Fidget
ps. Seriously... Burns, simpsons... to qoute Art directly in this matter "It's all a little much for me." and he was right about that.

McPhallus

[attachimg=1]

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 28, 2014, 01:59:42 PM
And now, a Mr. Fidget nuance... The knockoff fidgetland guy, Mr. Burns & I met early on when I found his site googling fidgets. We did not talk after that meeting, he was an executive at a Hefner subsidiary.
   We reconnected briefly when Sam Simon of bart & lisa fame had met him before me, and then found out he had copied me.
   If the story of my "business development" was cut and dry, who knows what could have happened.
   This whole saga, in spite of all of your best efforts to trivialize it, bears directly to the point, as I said to Sam "My story sheds a poor light on the system, so I'm stuck."

Mr. Fidget
ps. Seriously... Burns, simpsons... to qoute Art directly in this matter "It's all a little much for me." and he was right about that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 28, 2014, 01:59:42 PM

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME. Did I mention ME?

Jackstar

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 28, 2014, 01:37:24 PM
ps. I get that you don't get it, got it? Good.

Oh, Baby. I know you are getting it.

Mr. Fidget

And yet another Mr. Fidget nuance... Joe Satriani got his fidget in a Hooters, Tony Hawk in a skatepark, and Adam Carolla on Windward in Venice. He insisted on giving me a dollar.

Mr. Fidget
ps. Sam Simon insisted I take $100.

area51drone

Tell us more Mr. Fidget, we can't get enough!! 

Catsmile

His name is now, Beaker.

[attachimg=1]

Mr. Fidget

This was the largest chain sculpture so far:
[attachimg=1]
Mr. Fidget
ps. Hope that helps, how bizarre I'd talk about myself in my thread. I don't see much reason to talk about the haters here, the smartest guy in this thread likely said nothing, anyway.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 28, 2014, 03:14:57 PM
This was the largest chain sculpture so far:

And did you take that with a glass of water three times a day?

Catsmile

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 28, 2014, 03:16:54 PM

And did you take that with a glass of water three times a day?
Dude, that is a suppository in Beakers world.

McPhallus

Quote from: area51drone on May 28, 2014, 03:04:07 PM
Tell us more Mr. Fidget, we can't get enough!!

This guy is the Whitley Strieber of the useless gadget world.

McPhallus

You have to wonder when was the last time this fucker got laid (if ever).  I'm starting to that might be the cause of this fucker's baffling amount of misdirected energy.

Mr. Fidget

And now... a moment of clarity for edification's sake.
   I owe way more in my life financially than the whole fidget debacle. It is no comparison to real mistakes I've made causing far greater actual harm. It'll be mid six figures before I hit zero with a clean balance sheet. These are my debts, and I'll find a good way to rebalance the scales. I sure am glad I know I have seven figure potential, or I really would be worried.

Mr. Fidget

coaster

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 28, 2014, 03:47:46 PM
   I owe way more in my life financially than the whole fidget debacle. It is no comparison to real mistakes I've made causing far greater actual harm. It'll be mid six figures before I hit zero with a clean balance sheet. These are my debts, and I'll find a good way to rebalance the scales. I sure am glad I know I have seven figure potential, or I really would be worried.

Mr. Fidget
My god you are an attention whore. Its not even funny anymore. You are a lost cause.

McPhallus

Gonna guess you're probably unemployable with no income other than monthly government checks for being crazy.  I feel sorry for your creditors, if you owe anywhere near that much.

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 28, 2014, 03:47:46 PM

Mr. Fidget