• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

:( :(
Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 07:39:49 PM
Of course!  ::)

Everyone knows threads should be ignored and wither away due to lack of interest... :o

Yeah, I’m sure they’d all wither away and this place would die if you stopped posting.  ::)

Please, for the sake of this forum, get the fuck over yourself. You’re putting us to sleep...or is that your plan?

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2019, 07:42:42 PM
:( :(
Yeah, I’m sure they’d all wither away and this place would die if you stopped posting.  ::)

Have you ever contributed even a postcard here?

QuotePlease, for the sake of this forum, get the fuck over yourself. You’re putting us to sleep...or is that your plan?

Right, I'm sure the tasty political memes are just so sleep-inducing... ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 07:46:19 PM

Have you ever contributed even a postcard here?

Right, I'm sure the tasty political memes are just so sleep-inducing... ::)

A postcard?! Jesus fucking Christ! You’re like an old lady. Why don’t you start a knitting thread, faggot? ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2019, 07:52:40 PM
A postcard?! Jesus fucking Christ!

I know, right...it's only one of the best threads here, as is 100 Years Ago...

QuoteYou’re like an old lady. Why don’t you start a knitting thread, faggot? ;D

No...but I think maybe digital art would be a winner, what say? 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 08:00:10 PM
I know, right...it's only one of the best threads here, as is 100 Years Ago...

No...but I think maybe digital art would be a winner, what say? 8)

I think you’re not cool...at all...which is why you have to keep posting that stupid emoticon to compensate for your generally shitty posting. That’s what I think.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2019, 08:01:41 PM
I think you’re not cool...

Oh no!

I shall retreat to Fox News in tears, you have cut me to the quick, dick doctor... :'( :'( :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 08:02:54 PM
Oh no!

I shall retreat to Fox News in tears, you have cut me to the quick, dick doctor... :'( :'( :'(

It’s easy because you’re such a stupid, needy faggot.  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2019, 08:09:57 PM
Ikr?!  ;D

Lol, as you obsequiously circle-jerk Jack's neutron - oh the mirth! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 11:16:39 PM
Lol, as you obsequiously circle-jerk Jack's neutron - oh the mirth! ;D

Oooh! Big words for a loser moron like you. Funny, I just used it myself earlier. You must’ve scurried to google it to find out what it means. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2019, 11:18:48 PM
Oooh! Big words for a loser moron like you. Funny, I just used it myself earlier. You must’ve scurried to google it to find out what it means. ;D

Don't be contumacious, you haven't the stones to carry it off. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 11:19:58 PM
Don't be contumacious, you haven't the stones to carry it off. ;D

I’m not. Your idiocy is obvious to even the most casual of observers here.

AZZERAE

Quote from: albrecht on February 01, 2019, 07:33:20 PM
Start a thread under politics for ZA. It is easy to do. It could be a general South Africa or make one for Africa in general? There are ALWAYS crazy, bizarre, or scary news stories.

I goto News24 and other sites for news there. Classic C2C with Art guest Jan Lamprecht's site sometimes also but too disturbing. I don't go to BBC except BBC in pidgin:
For example, an Ebola update: 

"Many of di confirmed cases happun for di eastern provinces of North Kivu and Ituri as insecurity for di affected areas don limit movement of health workers wey make am impossible for some instances to follow up on suspected cases.
However, di health ministry oga for di Ebola response team for ground, tell BBC say some local communities wey no believe say di virus exist, na one of di main challenge stop di spreading of di disease.  Togeda wit partners, Congo Ministry of Health don build 9 Ebola treatment centres for di region and equip and train health workers. To make identification of new cases dey fast, dem don build six laboratory for di affected provinces.  Approximately 70,000 pipo don collect vaccination against di Ebola virus as part of effort to contain am and dem don screen millions of pipo all over di region.  Still, neighbouring Uganda and South Sudan dey on alert as concern dey grow say e fit spread reach dia kontri."
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-47085185

Okay, I'm gonna make a thread. I'm not trying to criticize, but News 24 isn't always the best place for the truth. I suppose  can expose some of the real stuff going on. I try not think about it all too much, because its so depressing, and its the reality of life for me. But maybe it'll be good to at least show foreignours with a heart what exactly goes on here.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on February 02, 2019, 01:33:39 AM
Okay, I'm gonna make a thread. I'm not trying to criticize, but News 24 isn't always the best place for the truth. I suppose  can expose some of the real stuff going on. I try not think about it all too much, because its so depressing, and its the reality of life for me. But maybe it'll be good to at least show foreignours with a heart what exactly goes on here.
Please do share and get us "woke" - this is a situation of terrible proportions and social destructive capacity and our 'news' is a useless attack dog on Trump and precious little else. :-X

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 11:14:44 AM
Please do share and get us "woke" - this is a situation of terrible proportions and social destructive capacity and our 'news' is a useless attack dog on Trump and precious little else. :-X

I thought that was YOUR job.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on February 02, 2019, 11:16:25 AM
I thought that was YOUR job.
I'm woefully not up to speed on Suid Affrika's main poayers, nor would my commentary be as insightful as Azzerae's. I will however happily read and chip in any citations I find which go past the fake news narrative.

I think if you do a forum search (sorry can't recall if it was here or on Ellgab) you'll find mention of a show JB Wells did on the butchery in the bush there. I chose not to post the link at the time because the cell phone video he was showing was so brutally bloody. A young white woman being hacked to death with machetes by two blacks while another filmed. I've never actually seen a person's face and head split right open nor heard the awful gurgling screams as they take what seemed to me to be a long time to die.

You're a good researcher Brig, so if gore is your flavor of the day I bet you can dig around the Caravan website and locate that video. Seriously though, be forewarned, it can't be unwatched - ever. :'(