No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Obama was the worst president ever.

albrecht

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 17, 2019, 10:25:53 PM
ex Megadeth guitarist Marty Friedman is also a jew  :'(

THAT was more obvious but the red hair and rocking sorta of surprised me about Mustaine!  Haha.  He got better though. I think, at least a few years ago, he was moving down here. (He went to a rehab place in the Hill Country here when he had "hand" problems but I know the place from an old neighbor's kid who was an Oxy etc freak and got clean at same place...so...) He was on with Alex some years ago also and mentioned he was looking for a place. No surprise, like everyone else from Cali. Not sure if he did it or not though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpwYz95Q-YM

chefist

Quote from: username on January 17, 2019, 10:34:16 PM

Double edged sword with politics and entertainment...guess I missed all those times you bashed Dems... ;)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 17, 2019, 10:29:51 PM
Stanton (((Friedman))) SHIIIIIID! [attachment=1,msg1306606]

fug, Stanton is not as kawaii as Marty tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn0HH-81daA

albrecht

Quote from: username on January 17, 2019, 10:34:16 PM
BUT possibly the most effective President ever. Of course, when one considers his agenda, goals, and hate against the country and most of the citizens. He wasn't dumb or stupid, or ineffective, as much of the so-called "right-wing" media talked about. He was clever, nefarious, and successful in his real agenda.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on January 17, 2019, 10:36:17 PM
Double edged sword with politics and entertainment...guess I missed all those times you bashed Dems... ;)

I haven't done enough of it because of the topics... But I threw it in there. One last time,  I said I wasn't a right wing whacko, or a left-wing idiot.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on January 17, 2019, 10:38:11 PM
BUT possibly the most effective President ever. Of course, when one considers his agenda, goals, and hate against the country and most of the citizens. He wasn't dumb or stupid, or ineffective, as much of the so-called "right-wing" media talked about. He was clever, nefarious, and successful in his real agenda.

In those parameters, agreed.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on January 17, 2019, 10:38:11 PM

He clearly had an agenda, but it wasn't entirely his own. His mentors & handlers were all highly suspicious. Effective in the way drones were sent out to effectively to kill more than we've ever seen any president do before too.

You're right though, Obama definitely was effective in changing most of the nation's foundation.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on January 17, 2019, 10:38:47 PM
I haven't done enough of it because of the topics... But I threw it in there. One last time,  I said I wasn't a right wing whacko, or a left-wing idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu5hzc2Mei4

chefist

Quote from: username on January 17, 2019, 10:42:29 PM
He clearly had an agenda, but it wasn't entirely his own. His mentors & handlers were all highly suspicious. Effective in the way drones were sent out to effectively to kill more than we've ever seen any president do before too.

You're right though, Obama definitely was effective in changing most of the nation's foundation.

Always lots of $$$ to answer to.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2019, 10:42:51 PM

That's a great song too. Just know both sides still play for the same corrupt people in power, they all do.

albrecht

Quote from: username on January 17, 2019, 10:42:29 PM

Yes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on January 17, 2019, 10:44:00 PM
That's a great song too. Just know both sides still play for the same corrupt people in power, they all do.

Really?! Then why does Trump piss off those people so much if he’s working for them?! 6D chess? ???

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2019, 10:49:47 PM
Really?! Then why does Trump piss off those people so much if he’s working for them?! 6D chess? ???

6d chess? Lol God damn..

I could just quickly sum it up and say well they all have favorites.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2019, 10:42:51 PM
And his kid turned out to be some weirdo. Not that Loudan III wasn't an interesting character.
Interestingly Armadillos do jump a weird way. And an odd animal, on the stomach like a mammal with hair. Little ones are somewhat interesting as temporary pets even. Older ones are a nuisance and dumb animals, but persistent! But can be corralled using boards into traps when they are in your place diggin up the place. Also an AMAZING amount of blood if you shoot them with a shotgun! Last tidbits: called "Hoover Hogs" back in the day and also can carry leprosy (only non-human animal that does so.)

DynamoHum

Quote from: WOTR on January 17, 2019, 08:58:48 PM
I do feel sorry for what happened to you.  And I'm not really wanting to "blame the victim."  But when you know that a person is unstable, you know that they have a mental problem, you know that they have nothing left to lose, and you know that they are being pushed by 100 people in every way conceivable it is probably not good judgment to provide a public platform for hatred and to keep pushing.

I will just say that I know people who would not have stopped where she did- and I do believe the Metron is correct on the final destination. 

If people really did get the RCAA after her, if somebody did convince Aryin to call the note on the cuckshack, if she really does keep losing, I believe that one way or the other... Well... Keep airing the show.  As you said, it is what people want to talk about- and you would hate to ignore that content while it is fruitful.  Presumably, most people still have not tired of hating Heather, and she probably still has some peace in her life to take...

*Again, I recognize that the consequences did not fit the "crime" of doing the show and going after her... Just saying that you should not expect a measured response from somebody who you know is not stable...

We did stall the show when she was mid meltdown sessions, as it was patently obvious she was in a bad bad place and we didn’t want to add to that.

I’m hoping we can move onto more interesting topics after this week - this week is hopefully a wrap up of the drama.

Thank you for your reply.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 17, 2019, 09:58:49 PM
I heard hes been hangin' with Zak Bagans to up his street cred in the white power movement

heh heh

VC

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2019, 06:53:23 AM
Dr J Wad and John Lear interview

https://www120.zippyshare.com/v/mkVK9CBm/file.html
Thanks Brig! I didn't listen to any entire HW shows but for a few minutes every couple of months, so it's interesting to listen to these. Post more if you want to. I think the entire shows where she melts down would be interesting just to pick-up on the entire dynamics of the show.

Lear is really an interesting guest, when he talks about all his flying adventures. It's hilarious how he just switches into BSC mode when it comes to almost anything else "top secret", conspiracies, our moon, aliens, UFO's, etc. He certainly can be very entertaining "on air".

I wonder if he experimented with LSD or something similar [or was targeted] that he just lost it into an alternate imaginary reality, though there are just some people that are BSC like that. Maybe he's off meds and refuses to be on meds, AND he functions "normally" otherwise.

VC

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2019, 06:53:23 AM
Dr J Wad and John Lear interview

https://www120.zippyshare.com/v/mkVK9CBm/file.html
Hey, hey, just after 68:15 a caller said some guy at LNM [Daryl Neely/Neeley sp?] had multiple arrests for domestic abuse. Soooo, Vara ALREADY knew this about Neely BEFORE the most recent arrest. Vara is a hypocrite for that and it proves he was lying to shutdown LNM for that reason. Scum bag liar.

LOL...HW called this caller an ass and told "call control" to hang-up on the caller. She was verbally upset. So, LNM had a serial domestic abuser on the LNM network, and Vara/HW "protected" him about his known past.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on January 17, 2019, 08:59:03 PM
I can't help but think of the poor guy that sent her a $600. money order, for which she gave him a 10 year subscription.   ::)

Wrote a song about it.  Wanna hear it?  Here it goes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1efbNPmC4

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on January 17, 2019, 08:58:48 PM
I do feel sorry for what happened to you.  And I'm not really wanting to "blame the victim."  But when you know that a person is unstable, you know that they have a mental problem, you know that they have nothing left to lose, and you know that they are being pushed by 100 people in every way conceivable it is probably not good judgment to provide a public platform for hatred and to keep pushing.

I will just say that I know people who would not have stopped where she did- and I do believe the Metron is correct on the final destination. 

If people really did get the RCAA after her, if somebody did convince Aryin to call the note on the cuckshack, if she really does keep losing, I believe that one way or the other... Well... Keep airing the show.  As you said, it is what people want to talk about- and you would hate to ignore that content while it is fruitful.  Presumably, most people still have not tired of hating Heather, and she probably still has some peace in her life to take...

*Again, I recognize that the consequences did not fit the "crime" of doing the show and going after her... Just saying that you should not expect a measured response from somebody who you know is not stable...

Well analyzed. This meme summarizes neatly:

Heather is in the shack, she is off the air, and she by all speculation genuinely has NOWHERE to escape to.

Ergo, a trapped animal will fight and fight with whatever they have left, not a pretty sight, but completely predictable. :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on January 17, 2019, 08:59:53 PM
Just wondering what happens if she dares to hit the airwaves again?  Is it then time to go to the "next level" and continue the attack?  Obviously she deserves it for how she has wronged you and personally hurt you.

Ding!

It's as if Heather is on the sidelines in a tag team match where only she can replace herself and should she choose to use radio to make a living (instead of phone sex or stripping or whatever gabberers prefer her to do) she will be immediately and regularly attacked. So what human sits quietly by and waits for their own necktie party?

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on January 17, 2019, 10:10:11 PM
So I go here.

https://artbelllegacy.com

All I see is "coming soon," a dish antenna, and Art's elbow.  Looks like Art's coming back.  Again.

Maybe Art is a Qanon op... :o