• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Parris001

Let's get back to bashing Snoory. All this NFL is a moot point. No one is watching that crap anymore.

Quote from: Jojo on October 14, 2017, 07:17:56 PM
... Who else do we know who lets loose on which women are attractive, pretty AND fun, incredibly gorgeous, sexy AND with personality, and look great in lingere?  Hmmmmmmm...

Every guy in the world?

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2017, 06:53:06 PM
It's adorable watching you two spat, but "Civil Rights Act" could refer to no less than nine separate pieces of legislation--and neither of you have bothered to refer to which you refer.

Get the gas.

I hope you didn't get into the gas yet. 

Noting certain rights are covered elsewhere, and that elsewhere is legislation, was adequate.  The was no need to get into the weeds.

Quote from: Jojo on October 14, 2017, 07:17:56 PM
...  My high school did not require civics, quite a weird thing I see now...

Not weird at all.  The Left dosn't want people to know our history, or what makes our country great - starting with our Constitution, The Declaration of Independence, and what they mean - our system of separation of powers, personal liberty, that the people are sovereign over the government, that we have the right to the fruits of our labor, and our system of free exchange.  They want to tear it down. 

The Left controls our teachers unions, and the state and federal educrats - and they control the ciriculum.

That's why it's either no longer taught in so many places, or what is taught is their false ideology.

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 14, 2017, 11:11:47 PM
no need to get into the weeds.

You started there!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 14, 2017, 11:23:30 PM
The Left [...] They [...] The Left [...] they [...] their

How do you explain John McCain?

Dateline

Times are tough and the lunch eat and greet are producing cost overuns, so to save money they may be cancelled, but still with a cost reduction strategy, it still may hang together.  Eat and greet is about to go into bankruptcy.

Before that happens it will be tried one more time.  Now it will be  entitled "Lunch with a Loser" at the "Great Geek Restaurant."  Water will be the only beverage choice and it will be served with lettuce and feta cheese salad.  Everyone must wash their one paper cup and plastic salad bowl once it is complete.

Instead of Norry  appearing, there will simply be a place setting and a folded piece of cardboard with LOSER on it.  No one will ever know the difference. 

It appears to boster attendance, the  local homeless tent city will be brought in for back up.  There will be a second course, that is just news breaking.  It will be a plate of Norry beets. 

Go to a website for further details.

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 15, 2017, 12:44:58 AM
One shouldn't speak ill of the dead

This whole Left/Right paradigm thing is beneath you. What are you, four?

Full blown SNL parody tonight, a late night radio show hosted by a hillbilly woman from her double wide interviewing a hillbilly man who is the DogMan Whisperer. 'If you have any dogman problems you can find me on Facebook, I'll be happy to talk to you'

Highlight was DMW recounting how he handled a troubled teenage DogMan who was causing some humans problems, a good 30 minute mano a doggo conversation worked things out. It's all about respect and good communications, dogmen are just misunderstood.

This woman believes anything, I'm sure the News of the World was the newspaper of record in whatever holler she was raised.

SpookyChick

Last night's show was ridiculous...first guest was a humorless old pervert talking in great detail about his sexy vampire lady friend and his "fictional" books about her and second guest was a "dogman" "expert". Sometimes dogmen might tap on your windows at night and peek in, but they just wanna be friends, don't cha know? He went into a cave to chat with a teenage dogman (dogteen?) who had been getting into trouble recently. Good stuff.

Honestly good for Connie for handling that hot mess of a guest line-up. I don't think she "believes" so much as she's just gotta roll with the crazies they lined up for her.  Actually -- I'm not sure about how that works, do guest hosts chose their own guests?

Swishypants

Quote from: SpookyChick on October 15, 2017, 10:37:56 AM
Last night's show was ridiculous...first guest was a humorless old pervert talking in great detail about his sexy vampire lady friend and his "fictional" books about her and second guest was a "dogman" "expert". Sometimes dogmen might tap on your windows at night and peek in, but they just wanna be friends, don't cha know? He went into a cave to chat with a teenage dogman (dogteen?) who had been getting into trouble recently. Good stuff.

Honestly good for Connie for handling that hot mess of a guest line-up. I don't think she "believes" so much as she's just gotta roll with the crazies they lined up for her.  Actually -- I'm not sure about how that works, do guest hosts chose their own guests?

Doggy Style Men! Every woman's favorite kind of man!

136 or 142

Coast guest: "I think the U.S and North Korea will have a nuclear exchange."
Nori:  "I think so too."

Coast guest: "Sorry, I meant to say I don't think the U.S and North Korea will have a nuclear exchange."
Nori: "I think so too."

Coast guest: "Actually, I guess I can't be sure if the U.S and North Korea will have a nuclear exchange."
Nori: "I think so too."

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on October 15, 2017, 01:58:51 AM
Full blown SNL parody tonight, a late night radio show hosted by a hillbilly woman from her double wide interviewing a hillbilly man who is the DogMan Whisperer. 'If you have any dogman problems you can find me on Facebook, I'll be happy to talk to you'

Highlight was DMW recounting how he handled a troubled teenage DogMan who was causing some humans problems, a good 30 minute mano a doggo conversation worked things out. It's all about respect and good communications, dogmen are just misunderstood.

This woman believes anything, I'm sure the News of the World was the newspaper of record in whatever holler she was raised.
;
Thanks for the reminder about alternatives...

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on October 15, 2017, 12:52:39 AM
Times are tough and the lunch eat and greet are producing cost overuns, so to save money they may be cancelled, but still with a cost reduction strategy, it still may hang together.  Eat and greet is about to go into bankruptcy.

Before that happens it will be tried one more time.  Now it will be  entitled "Lunch with a Loser" at the "Great Geek Restaurant."  Water will be the only beverage choice and it will be served with lettuce and feta cheese salad.  Everyone must wash their one paper cup and plastic salad bowl once it is complete.

Instead of Norry  appearing, there will simply be a place setting and a folded piece of cardboard with LOSER on it.  No one will ever know the difference. 

It appears to boster attendance, the  local homeless tent city will be brought in for back up.  There will be a second course, that is just news breaking.  It will be a plate of Norry beets. 

Go to a website for further details.
I'm in!

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 14, 2017, 11:11:47 PM
I hope you didn't get into the gas yet. 

Noting certain rights are covered elsewhere, and that elsewhere is legislation, was adequate.  The was no need to get into the weeds.
I think I meant Title VII.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 14, 2017, 07:33:31 PM
You are having a real difficult time understanding the situation. There is nothing here involving civil rights.

Kaepernick had a contract with an opt-out clause. He opted out and lost any chance of continued emplyment with the 49ers.

He thought he was worth millions on the open market and people would be beating down a path to get him to sign and more money than he could have made with the 49ers.

Noone wanted to hire him. Was it his past performance, his future potential, the fact he chose to disrespect the flag and the country, or was it just the way he answered the phone when other teams called?

Read my lips. Trump did not start this. Kaepernick HAS NOT PLAYED THIS YEAR.

His girlfriend went on the radio and called the NFL owners a bunch of racists. Then a few athletes chose to take a knee in support of him. None of them have had any civil rights violated and there have not been any repercussions that I have seen. But the point is that if Jerry Jones wants to tell his players that if they don’t stand, they don’t play, that is within his rights as an owner of the team.

This has nothing to do with race or civil rights.

p.s.  Check with the state you live in. Not all states require you to go to law school. You just have to be aboe to pass the bar.
Alright.  But dont be surprused as time goes on if it doesnt become more of a Civil Rights issue, because he is a minirity and his reasoning has to do with minority treatment.

I didnt know that about the bar.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on October 15, 2017, 03:44:25 PM
Alright.  But dont be surprused as time goes on if it doesnt become more of a Civil Rights issue, because he is a minirity and his reasoning has to do with minority treatment.

I didnt know that about the bar.

Guess they have tightened it up a bit.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/business_insider/2014/08/02/states_that_allow_bar_exams_without_law_degrees_require_apprenticeships.html

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 15, 2017, 04:26:57 PM

http://www.slate.com/blogs/business_insider/2014/08/02/states_that_allow_bar_exams_without_law_degrees_require_apprenticeships.html
I read it and that is amazing.  In my state, looks feasible.  What a nice thing for a smart person with a mentor and not much money!

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 15, 2017, 04:26:57 PM

Yeah, Texas eliminated it about a decade or so as I recall. I was against the Bar doing that but they look after their own and Law Schools etc are an industry- of course they couch in in protection for the public. Yeah, right.
It used to be you could go to law school without an undergrad also. My grandfather got his JD (or was it LL B back then) before he got a BA. Then at some point this also changed to the system we have now. I think if a person can pass the bar they should be allowed to practice- maybe after some years of clerking, being mentored, or being a paralegal first?

George Noory, every time he talks to the "media" or anyone outside of his "own, little world":

"We don't allow hucksters on the program." -- George Noory; with his "hard-line stance" -- baloney -- about con artists.

We all know without hucksters, this guy wouldn't have a program. Include himself among that. What a liar. What a cheap con man. Snake-oil salesman. Throwing his "fans" to the wolves without any conscience.

Every credible guest has already bailed out or will if they are "committed" to be on that program. A true disgrace to the airwaves. That includes George Knapp for being the "sell-out" he is for real -- a real apologist who lives a double professional life.

Knapp boats about uncovering wrongs and conspiracies "out there." But pitches an immature, self-serving hissy fit if you dare ask him what goes on with Noory and "Coast To Coast AM." Like all the other guest hosts today, sell-outs and people with little integrity professionally or personally.   

Although these two were not without flaws, they tried. When Art Bell and Ian Punnett left "Coast To Coast AM" the game died. Never to return. It's now a con-men operation void of any socially redeeming measures of intellectual, insightful or even entertaining content.   

Jojo

Does George Noory suck?  Well, look closely at the photo.  I have never seen the skin below the center of his mouth so pink before.  On a Saturday morning, no less?  TMI.  Maybe there are some reasons men wear a little make-up nowadays!

https://www.google.com/search?q=george+noory+great+greek&client=tablet-alps-full_alco8127_6720-us&prmd=vni&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkyIDpn_TWAhVS_WMKHXHsB9MQ_AUIFCgD&biw=1024&bih=600#imgrc=OSzkLczv9pDmfM:

Jojo

Oh, yes, I always keep an extra pair of pajama bottoms in my vehicle!  Nice thing about travelin' men...

chefist

Quote from: Jojo on October 15, 2017, 11:36:31 PM
Oh, yes, I always keep an extra pair of pajama bottoms in my vehicle!  Nice thing about travelin' men...

Quote from: Jojo on October 15, 2017, 11:13:08 PM
Does George Noory suck?  Well, look closely at the photo.  I have never seen the skin below the center of his mouth so pink before.  On a Saturday morning, no less?  TMI.  Maybe there are some reasons men wear a little make-up nowadays!

This isn't the only image of him looking a little rough.  Does he drink?