Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

VC

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 16, 2019, 02:07:33 AM
What's Ellgab?
That's the traitor-liar website run by demented queers and assorted "cat ladies" that prop-up DS/KR subversive programming. FartBart, their virtual unknown leader, promised to shutdown their website once BellGab came back online, but their true objective and ruse was to steal as many people from BellGab as possible under this false pretext and deception to be a temporary placeholder for BellGab.

I was quickly banned there for mainly consistently attacking DS's show format and to a lesser extent the "ghost type" FB/SM "looker guests" he focuses on -dumbass media whore "investigators". DS is a pathetic shill for that lineage of CATV "all star wresting" stupidity.

I wanted AB's show format to continue, but DS opportunistically raped AB and AB's audience by not doing a similar show format. DS has total disrespect and disdain for AB's audience.

I did/do respect Heather Wade for at least trying to follow AB's show format, but HW failed AB's audience unable to attract new and interesting guests, and, most importantly, she did not show-up often enough to do enough shows consistently WITH a quality audio stream.

HW got fucked by LNM/Vara's shitty audio quality.

Ciardelo

Quote from: VC on January 16, 2019, 09:43:37 AM
That's the traitor-liar website run by demented queers and assorted "cat ladies" that prop-up DS/KR subversive programming. FartBart, their virtual unknown leader, promised to shutdown their website once BellGab came back online, but their true objective and ruse was to steal as many people from BellGab as possible under this false pretext and deception to be a temporary placeholder for BellGab.

I was quickly banned there for mainly consistently attacking DS's show format and to a lesser extent the "ghost type" FB/SM "looker guests" he focuses on -dumbass media whore "investigators". DS is a pathetic shill for that lineage of CATV "all star wresting" stupidity.

I wanted AB's show format to continue, but DS opportunistically raped AB and AB's audience by not doing a similar show format. DS has total disrespect and disdain for AB's audience.

I did/do respect Heather Wade for at least trying to follow AB's show format, but HW failed AB's audience unable to attract new and interesting guests, and, most importantly, she did not show-up often enough to do enough shows consistently WITH a quality audio stream.

HW got fucked by LNM/Vara's shitty audio quality.
You seem to have a lot of "inside" intel. What else should I know?

Metron2267

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 16, 2019, 10:33:40 AM
You seem to have a lot of "inside" intel. What else should I know?

You prolly want to go here:
http://www.ufoship.com/?cat=10

And here:
http://bartelllegacy.com/category/the-bartcast/

And listen to the more recent casts to fill in some.

Ciardelo

Ok, let's see if I have this straight. What I thought was my computer problem was somebody took BellGab down? And then somebody else started up a look-a-like website? Why would anybody want to be like BellGab? (no offense MV)

Metron2267

Yes well...Bart Ell was a regular here, but he threw in with Rowland after the demise of Heather on MITD and after Bellgab shuttered for the summer.

The threads were all cloned in Wordpress and within days everyone here was there, and then the Bart bans started.

Meanwhile Dave was hired as the host of MITD, he jumped in the cloned Ellgab forum, and Bart began weeding out anyone who didn't tow the company line for the new host.

War was waged on both Heather's new show (KON) and LNM over music royalty payments in a pretty successful effort to shut both down.

Now it's a split forum - Ellgab being an insufferably obsequious praise forum for Bart, Qeef and "good Dave"...Bellgab remaining the wild west.

Starting to gel for you yet?

VC

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 16, 2019, 12:09:49 PM
Ok, let's see if I have this straight. What I thought was my computer problem was somebody took BellGab down? And then somebody else started up a look-a-like website? Why would anybody want to be like BellGab? (no offense MV)
KR/DS run that website as a fan club for their shows. It was just an opportunistic theft of posters here, since KR/DS used a virtual unknown FartEll aka BartEll to steal members from here under the pretext that "they" would shutdown that website if/when BellGab came back.

BellGab was taken down for unknown personal reasons that MV/Liberace! decided upon. Go to the Ask Liberace! thread if you want to read some of his responses about what happened, but there is little details given. MV/Liberace! has since posted that this forum will be up and running for the next 10 years with no more take downs being done anymore. Ellgab is nothing more than Orwellian crafted censorship for pussy cat lovers of KR/DS DMDN. They even have a Zoo of banned people to take a look at and satisfy their superiority about how right they are. Genius?

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 16, 2019, 12:57:04 PM
KR/DS run that website as a fan club for their shows. It was just an opportunistic theft of posters here, since KR/DS used a virtual unknown FartEll aka BartEll to steal members from here under the pretext that "they" would shutdown that website if/when BellGab came back.

BellGab was taken down for unknown personal reasons that MV/Liberace! decided upon. Go to the Ask Liberace! thread if you want to read some of his responses about what happened, but there is little details given. MV/Liberace! has since posted that this forum will be up and running for the next 10 years with no more take downs being done anymore. Ellgab is nothing more than Orwellian crafted censorship for pussy cat lovers of KR/DS DMDN. They even have a Zoo of banned people to take a look at and satisfy their superiority about how right they are. Genius?

I endorse this summary 100%. Solid reportage.

Epaphroditus

HW took herself off the air   , none of these sites had anything to do with it .

DS/KR have been adults when referring to HW as she has with them on the air .

DS in particular said early on that HW was likely dealing with anxiety issues  that nobody should be judgemental of .

Corona Kitty

You forgot to mention, it's a safe place for the intellectually bankrupt.

Lilith

Praise MV!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 16, 2019, 01:22:43 PM
HW took herself off the air   , none of these sites had anything to do with it .

DS/KR have been adults when referring to HW as she has with them on the air .

DS in particular said early on that HW was likely dealing with anxiety issues  that nobody should be judgemental of .

Keyword: on air

Behind the scenes, that was a different story. Don't get it twisted.

Corona Kitty

Ona fone w/ Heatha Wade

7 times a week

5 pm pst to 12 pm pst

Metron2267

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 16, 2019, 01:22:43 PM

So all the threats of royalties actions by Qeef and Bart had NOTHING to do with Heather's bumper music activities?

Why would you say something so at odds with the public record?

QuoteDS/KR have been adults when referring to HW as she has with them on the air .

That's par-truth.

QuoteDS in particular said early on that HW was likely dealing with anxiety issues  that nobody should be judgemental of .

Old news.

Who ya working for?

Metron2267

The latest hatch from the sick nest of Little Sean, the SWAT caller, biker gang beatdown promoter,  and original Heather DOX'r.

Oh I'd give anything to see that SOB folded spindled and...

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 16, 2019, 12:09:49 PM

Have you seen Heather Wades lewds yet?

VC

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 16, 2019, 02:41:05 PM
Have you seen Heather Wades lewds yet?

For someone that was sooooooooooo secretive of her ONE PHOTO that was "out there" ...she must have been really freaky high to do this. These aren't recent pics.

Plus, why would her BF be happy about HW releasing such pics too??? Makes me seriously question whether her BF is real vs an imaginary virtual love connection that evaporated???

Just doesn't make sense for HW to do this if she was/is truly in a real love relationship with a real person that is physically in her personal life. Maybe she lost that relationship too??? THEN, these pics would make some sense, sort of.

Is she back to being a Witch now? Did she get back her Witch mojo juice again?

It's all too weird and repulsive to my understanding... except for complete meltdown and PTSD.

Metron2267

No longer a witch - check.

High as a kite - check.

Playing to older male fanbois - check.

Realtionship w/a man - bzzt! fail.

Weird - check + !

::)

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 16, 2019, 06:09:27 PM
No longer a witch - check.

High as a kite - check.

Playing to older male fanbois - check.

Realtionship w/a man - bzzt! fail.

Weird - check + !

::)

Didn't she state she was getting some "therapy" too? And, taking meds for it?

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 16, 2019, 06:17:51 PM
Didn't she state she was getting some "therapy" too? And, taking meds for it?

Check!!!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on January 16, 2019, 05:58:17 PM
For someone that was sooooooooooo secretive of her ONE PHOTO that was "out there" ...she must have been really freaky high to do this. These aren't recent pics.

Plus, why would her BF be happy about HW releasing such pics too??? Makes me seriously question whether her BF is real vs an imaginary virtual love connection that evaporated???

Just doesn't make sense for HW to do this if she was/is truly in a real love relationship with a real person that is physically in her personal life. Maybe she lost that relationship too??? THEN, these pics would make some sense, sort of.

Is she back to being a Witch now? Did she get back her Witch mojo juice again?

It's all too weird and repulsive to my understanding... except for complete meltdown and PTSD.

Many have speculated that there never was a boyfriend, that it was all entirely made up. Either way if there was or wasn't, it's all really sad and hope she gets help for her mental issues.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 16, 2019, 07:00:38 PM
Heater want Snu-Snu!

LOL! nice futurama reference. DO I SEE PINK NIPPLE?!!! christ. shiiiiid.

Corona Kitty

My dude ......

These dating ads lol.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 16, 2019, 07:12:38 PM
LOL! nice futurama reference. ARE THOSE.PINK NIPPLES?!!! christ.

They are pink and 3" long erect

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on January 16, 2019, 07:18:02 PM
They are pink and 3" long erect

What color do you suspect them to be now nibba?