• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on March 04, 2015, 05:58:10 PM
No you were not in any way any part of the separation from Sirius/XM. It was a move I made because of the streaming problems. When I signed on they told me they had National and INTERNATIONAL streaming. The International part was not true and what streaming they did have was plagued with problems. Plus people had
to pay about $180.00 a Year and buy the whole package just to get my show. I just did not see a clear road ahead. I wanted to be on a even playing field. They were not bad people but their business model was just not
going to cut it for me so I asked if we could stream for free till their IT dept could get it working and they said no, that is what did it. The talks stopped suddenly and Dave showed up.

Art

jeez,
lot's of people got fucked up..I guess, ugh ugh

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on March 04, 2015, 10:27:40 PM
You know what's so cool about ALL of this, I do not have to do anything to them, all the Karma in the World will be realized by just doing a good show, that's all it will take.

Art

was theStalker part of your Karma ?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Σ> on March 04, 2015, 10:37:45 PM
No. We will only sell ArtBelle.com branded paper clips. This new enterprise won't venture beyond that.

anybody has pictures of them, and are they collectors items yet ?
are they really made out of paper

CozyRozie

Quote from: BobGrau on June 24, 2017, 03:27:27 PM
You're really driving that price down.

But there is a back up plan, he he

Quote from: Σ> on March 04, 2015, 10:31:34 PM
I just bought ArtBelle.com.

Wish me luck.

Edit: And also ArtBelll.com.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on July 06, 2015, 11:49:24 PM
Hi everybody, just got back from a trip cut short to San Diego where I got sick as a dog from something I ate at Denny's, jeez I was sick. Really a bummer because it cut short our trip.

Art

Quote from: Art Bell on September 13, 2015, 04:56:29 PM
Jeez, relax I did not say I was leaving I was just pointing out to those of you who wrote that you thought I might leave because of a few critics. I have never cared what people say about what I do or experiment with. I was trying to point out what is important to me and what is not.

Art

jeez
Jeez

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on March 04, 2015, 10:08:44 PM
Karma is a brutal Bitch and when I tell you that Dave and company have a big slice on the way
you can believe it, BTW thanks and glad it was a friend that got it. I still feel it too long to type.
and back to that Karma, your worst nightmare is as close as July!

Art

jeez,
and what exactly are you going do to them, send theStalker after them

yes, today is 14.June.2017 -in few days on 20.July.2017 we will be celebrating second anniversary of your brutal Bitch Karma
jezz Karma is indeed brutal bitch 

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on March 07, 2015, 01:23:42 PM
Just to set the record straight I am 69 and I am pretty sure Dave is 64. Beyond that I guess I should be upset about a couple of songs Dave played? Give me a break, who cares? With what I have coming and I can see some of you know, well it's like worry over a firecracker when a Nuke is about to go off.

Also, as I mentioned, all I have to do is do a good show, everything else will take care of itself.

Art

we know of one old dude who fell to the ground (and shit himself) when he heard a firecracker going off 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ0kp5Xz8Uk

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on March 05, 2015, 11:02:19 PM
Ok I have a idea, how about a poll at the top:

Best name for the show

Dark Matter

Midnight QUITTER in the Desert

The Art Bell show

Here is mine suggestion

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on March 14, 2015, 02:26:47 PM
Because he has Talent.

jezz I hope that George is flattered, :P

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on March 13, 2015, 09:55:15 PM
Nonsense I never get fired, I QUIT.

Art

jeez, that's so unlike you

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on March 13, 2015, 03:34:32 PM
Fuck you, I run a clean show.

Art

jeez. Watch your language you dirty old man

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on March 09, 2015, 03:36:51 PM
Well we have a Condo in Manila and I guess we have to deal with that and put it in the hands of a broker.

I only dislike Dave for the nasty stuff he has done to me, in reality he is just what he is. Early on they decided he can't handle open lines or technical subjects so they simply stopped them.

The unexpected is what I miss most.

Art

JEEZ,
kettle calling pot black

Quote from: Art Bell on May 01, 2015, 06:03:00 PM
I know I have hurt people (not physically) but emotionally. When I was young I had a bit of a way with Women and hurt some I know and it haunts me.

When I was climbing the ladder in Radio I was brutal with competition and took delight in crushing them which I am sure is despite Business being War, a Sin I am sure, which when Dave pulled some tricks and ended up on 104 I understood as karmic retribution.

I have always carried a weird kind of guilt about success because I am sure much was just luck and there are a lot of talented people who don't have it.

I had a rough Childhood, very very strict Parents and we were not a close Family, now it's to late.

Other stuff to I am sure. I am also sure that about clips my wings.

Art

Hog

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 22, 2017, 07:45:37 PM
Was there ever any blowback from the terrestrial radio stations Bell stiffed by quitting? Did he or Keith get sued? I remember saying during the lead up to MITD any PD who hitched his wagon to Bell/MITD was an idiot.  Wonder if any of those guys lost their jobs?
I remember that Keith Rowland had mentioned that MITD had to supply a show for the affiliates after notice of a "Quittening".

I wonder if one of the reasons for quitting, amongst others bouncing around in Arts head, was the large upcoming Cumulus deal.

As of September 16, 2011, Cumulus owned 570 stations in 150 markets.

Why get involved with such a large broadcast company, which was bound to have some pretty stringent contractual obligations, when you really don't want to host MITD anyways.  Perhaps the "stalker" was the perfect avenue towards a "Quittening?"

Post "Quttening"  Art made it clear that any future returns to hosting duties for MITD would NOT include 5 shows a week.  Perhaps the extremely negative response to Heather doing that show WITH Art, cooled any notion of using Heather as a "relief" host.

peace
Hog

bateman

Quote from: Hog on June 24, 2017, 04:36:09 PM
I remember that Keith Rowland had mentioned that MITD had to supply a show for the affiliates after notice of a "Quittening".

I wonder if one of the reasons for quitting, amongst others bouncing around in Arts head, was the large upcoming Cumulus deal.

As of September 16, 2011, Cumulus owned 570 stations in 150 markets.

Why get involved with such a large broadcast company, which was bound to have some pretty stringent contractual obligations, when you really don't want to host MITD anyways.  Perhaps the "stalker" was the perfect avenue towards a "Quittening?"

Post "Quttening"  Art made it clear that any future returns to hosting duties for MITD would NOT include 5 shows a week.  Perhaps the extremely negative response to Heather doing that show WITH Art, cooled any notion of using Heather as a "relief" host.

peace
Hog

Bingo.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on March 14, 2015, 02:06:56 PM
It is not mostly Dave, you nailed it, Lisa and Tommy. Lisa is really a smart cookie and has propped up Dave for good reason, her job. Dave as I have said, is what he is. If you can't get good you have to go with what you got.

Art

jeez,
wasn't that you who said that "George get's it"... oh yes I know you did that just because Premiere offered you extra money at the time of sale of C2C so you took the money and agreed to give Dafe your vocal on the Air blessings.

(there is a post somewhere where you opened up and briefly talk about it, but I can't find it, maybe it was removed, but I know that I read it somewhere, maybe it was not on BG but in some article, don't remember now)

CozyRozie

Quote from: Art Bell on April 27, 2015, 09:30:38 PM
                                               Announcement

I am sorry to announce that Keith Rowland has informed me tonight that he no
longer wants to move forward (he quit). This follows a conversation I had with him in
which I asked him to not snap at people. I was concerned because he was in charge of
the Business side of the deal which is a lot of work and involves dealing with people.
Business is built on relationships. He said the stress of all this was to much for him
which is understandable because there is a great deal to do on his side. He further told
me that he will turn his Network over to somebody else. All this was as much a shock
to me as I am sure it is to you.

As a result of this, it is less likely that I will move forward because I can not handle both
The Talk Host part of the job as well as the Music License matters, the Streaming deals
that have to be made, the Website, the Producer he had lined up and much more.

Since I have already bought all the Studio gear I will go ahead and build the Studio with
the hope of finding a way forward. This is not me saying I quit, it is me saying that right
now I don’t see a way to get it all done. If  I can find a way, I will do so, but this is kind
of a stopper for the moment. I will keep you all informed.

Art

If you,jeez, read this Announcement carefully so that you can project yourself back in time and bring back memories how you felt when you read that post  for the first time, you will have also a chance to go 'Ape Dafe' and ask a hypothetical question, 'what would happened if Keith stuck to his word and didn't move forward'.

One think is for sure there would be no stalker.
What's your hypothetical time travel ride into the very stupid type of questions only George could ask,.."what do you think Einstein would do today if he had the computer."  (not exact quote. but very close)

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on June 24, 2017, 06:57:52 PM
If you,jeez, read this Announcement carefully so that you can project yourself back in time and bring back memories how you felt when you read that post  for the first time, you will have also a chance to go 'Ape Dafe' and ask a hypothetical question, 'what would happened if Keith stuck to his word and didn't move forward'.

One think is for sure there would be no stalker.
What's your hypothetical time travel ride into the very stupid type of questions only George could ask,.."what do you think Einstein would do today if he had the computer."  (not exact quote. but very close)

And I know why.

ge30542

CozyRozie

Quote from: b🎱man on May 15, 2013, 10:22:03 PM
Hey Faggots,

My name is George, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day slobbering all over the cock of a radio host who hasn't been on the air in 3 years. Yeah you heard me. Art fuckin' Bell. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on Facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was the motherfuckin' Nighthawk, and I host radio AND tv shoes. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You think that's a coincidence? I don't believe in them. You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch.

Jeez,easy George..
I wonder if there is some liable there in those words ,you know affecting possible future radio/reporting carrier, you know the M.Savage effect

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on June 24, 2017, 07:21:19 PM
Jeez,easy George..
I wonder if there is some liable there in those words ,you know affecting possible future radio/reporting carrier, you know the M.Savage effect

This one has much better chances to sail through the Court and earn big fat cheque for the offended party, you see in Savages case the insulted party wasn't named (at all), but here we have full name.
I think lawyer should do it on a percentage basis the case is that solid.
Evidence is devastatingly solid that words written by George had devastating effect on the insulted party future carrier in radio..and that was in May.15.2013

Look where the insultator (seen in the picture btw) where is he now with his radio career (with long term contract signed) he is doing shows 5 days/week and has millions of listeners and even raping site,or dating site, who da'fuck knows what's going on behind the closed doors after they meet on that NotnormalDating.com site.
And look where /nowhere/ career of the insulted party is./Nowhere/. Nowhere,Nevada.
Obvious libel, and I think that the financial settlement should be much higher then it was in that Savage case.

According to sources George is making 1/2 million/year, multiply that by 4 years (May.15.2013) today is June almost July 2017, 4 fucking years,jeez,
that is pure $2 million dollars (plus all the pussy from that rape site).
I think 90% of that should be awarded the the insulted party,(plus life long supply of pussy)   

CozyRozie

Quote from: b🎱man on May 15, 2013, 10:22:03 PM
Hey Faggots,

My name is George, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day slobbering all over the cock of a radio host who hasn't been on the air in 3 years. Yeah you heard me. Art fuckin' Bell. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on Facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was the motherfuckin' Nighthawk, and I host radio AND tv shoes. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You think that's a coincidence? I don't believe in them. You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch.

Actually looking/reading this text again I just realized the BG could join AB and have "class action" lawsuit case.
Bellggabers also got insultated by the insulter,George Noory needs to pay for that.

bateman

Quote from: th'ONE on June 24, 2017, 08:20:36 PM
Actually looking/reading this text again I just realized the BG could join AB and have "class action" lawsuit case.
Bellggabers also got insultated by the insulter,George Noory needs to pay for that.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/shit-was-so-cash--2

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on June 24, 2017, 06:00:42 PM
jeez,
wasn't that you who said that "George get's it"... oh yes I know you did that just because Premiere offered you extra money at the time of sale of C2C so you took the money and agreed to give Dafe your vocal on the Air blessings.

(there is a post somewhere where you opened up and briefly talk about it, but I can't find it, maybe it was removed, but I know that I read it somewhere, maybe it was not on BG but in some article, don't remember now)

Too bad bateman is not around anymore, I think he would know and remember that, he followed Art's drama quite closely

Quote from: th'ONE on June 24, 2017, 10:23:56 PM
Too bad bateman is not around anymore, I think he would know and remember that, he followed Art's drama quite closely

Bateman is always around.  He uses a pooltable 8 ball as a substitute for ate in his name.  Last post.

Quote from: b🎱man on June 24, 2017, 10:20:22 PM

bateman

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 24, 2017, 10:27:45 PM
Bateman is always around.  He uses a pooltable 8 ball as a substitute for ate in his name.  Last post.

There is no Bateman, only Zuul.

Quote from: b🎱man on June 24, 2017, 10:28:29 PM
There is no Bateman, only Zuul.

Speak of the devil.  LOL. 

CozyRozie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 24, 2017, 10:27:45 PM

lol, Thanks
I was just bateing him.. 8)

CozyRozie

Quote from: b🎱man on June 24, 2017, 10:20:22 PM

party pooper,"class action" lawsuit case spoiler. I was getting so exited to co-sue George's ass and you had to post that link and ruin all that  >:( ::)
jeez, some people