• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 24, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

Don't get him started. He's like one of those yappy dogs that won't shut up until he needs to go to sleep.

LOL.

You triggered him last night.  He'll never get over it.

albrecht

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 05:32:30 PM
Don't get him started. He's like one of those yappy dogs that won't shut up until he needs to go to sleep.

Are you talking sleep and wake up to bark again or Tributame and the dirt nap type of "to sleep?" Don't put a dog down due to yapping. Train them to not yap or igve them away to someone who doesn't mind yapping (like a deaf person.)  ;)

El Chorro

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 24, 2018, 05:09:32 PM
https://twitter.com/ArtBellCom/status/999752594372280320

"Extracting" is an interesting word.

So they did take her phones? Special radio phones I guess.  :-\

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 24, 2018, 05:20:54 PM
Ah, but if every Beatles song was terrible then they wouldn't be a good band and we know that isn't the case but you are entitled to your opinion. ;)

The kids don't understand why the Beatles are so highly regarded because they don't understand the ground they were breaking.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: El Chorro on May 24, 2018, 05:37:25 PM
So they did take her phones? Special radio phones I guess.  :-\
They were prepared to pry them from her cold dead hands.

K_Dubb

Quote from: El Chorro on May 24, 2018, 08:45:10 AM
But I'm still getting through some confusion with his approach...he's had two women making what seemed to be similar claims about life-after-death, and my memory (whether that is the case or not) is that he pushed back hard on one's failure to adhere to Scientific Method, yet let the other go on and on and seemed deferential.

Maybe I'm not into the subject enough to catch the difference, but it's left me a bit confused. I'm sure it will work itself out, and I'm looking forward to callers. In the meantime I am appreciating Dave's effort and commitment.

These are good observations.  I had the funny feeling that night that the interview where he went all science on that one lady started to go south when she mentioned she'd met her big brother Jesus.  Seriously, just think of Him as a bearded Pleiadian if it bugs you that much.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 24, 2018, 03:46:25 PM
Remote monitoring and remote influencing yes. Nanotechnology, no. Depends on how you define technology. I would suspect "charged" sigil magic and the remote influencing taught in the upper levels of Rosicrucian study. Also look into the definition of egrigore.

I am just cautious in that I don't wear symbols, sigils, or slogans created by others no matter how well meaning they may seem on the surface, but I am also kind of paranoid so take what I say with a grain of salt.

I used to own a shirt that had two baphomets on it, I stopped once I realized it created an odd energy.

whoozit

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 24, 2018, 05:39:07 PM
They were prepared to pry them from her cold dead hands.
I hope they didn’t have to.  :-\

bellNwhistle

Quote from: whoozit on May 24, 2018, 05:40:03 PM
I hope they didn’t have to.  :-\

Has anyone heard from her lately? :o

Roswells, Art

Quote from: albrecht on May 24, 2018, 05:37:20 PM
Are you talking sleep and wake up to bark again or Tributame and the dirt nap type of "to sleep?" Don't put a dog down due to yapping. Train them to not yap or igve them away to someone who doesn't mind yapping (like a deaf person.)  ;)

Sleep and wake up to do it again.

I'm pretty sure deaf people don't want a yappy dog either. Does anyone?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username on May 24, 2018, 05:39:53 PM
I used to own a shirt that had two baphomets on it, I stopped once I realized it created an odd energy.

Did the HAARP project stop or start projecting in your area? Recently you've become interesting and not a complete jackass and I'm trying to figure out how this happened.

Anyway, please explain the odd energy you felt while you were wearing the shirt.

OMG.  This is awful.  I don't think I'll ever get over this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz0SnpN_O00

Dyna-X

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 24, 2018, 05:09:32 PM
Regarding phones for the show. Extracting the phones from Pahrump to Minnesota as been difficult, both physically and legally. Was offered a cloud solution, slow to get setup, testing today, also working with a 3rd option, waiting for answers from them.

https://twitter.com/ArtBellCom/status/999752594372280320

"Extracting" is an interesting word.
"Cloud solution" is an oxymoron. Pretty much every solution in plain speak means dump your wallet into the money pit and when it doesn't quite work, dump some more. They often come with consultants that will promise the moon. 

Better to stick with extractions because an extract is a pure form of something. I have some spare copper phone wire, RJ-11 connectors, and other goodies if you need help.  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 24, 2018, 05:11:03 PM
Postum- My Catholic grandpa drank that all of the time. It’s not horrible. I did wonder why I haven’t seen it around. I’ve had to look for other coffee alternatives. :(

Sanka?

Folgers instant decaf?

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 05:17:31 PM
It's a little more professionally worded than "pulled them from her screaming, clawing body, not to mention there were rocks and everything she could throw at us thrown at us as we ran away with the equipment".

It reeks of low budget repo man stuff.

After getting all emotional and talking all that shit, you should have Alex on, its the honorable thing to do. I kinda need to hear that now, even though I would never have asked for it until you got triggered.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 24, 2018, 06:05:15 PM
Sanka?

Folgers instant decaf?

Decaf is supposedly worse for you than caffeinated coffee.. more acidic, I think. I do drink it, but like having other options. Caffix is one, and there are some others.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 05:38:08 PM
The kids don't understand why the Beatles are so highly regarded because they don't understand the ground they were breaking.

The machine noise sewage they listen to today is like a musical garbage truck with bad hydraulics.

Most kids today couldn't tell harmony from melody because their music has none.

The devolution of rock and roll has, thankfully, not been accompanied by the implosion of jazz music or classical which have somehow maintained their respective niches in the face of "smooth jazz" and utter indifference to the classics.

The Beatles were visionaries.

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 24, 2018, 06:07:04 PM
After getting all emotional and talking all that shit, you should have Alex on, its the honorable thing to do. I kinda need to hear that now, even though I would never have asked for it until you got triggered.

^ yes.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 05:42:31 PM
Sleep and wake up to do it again.

I'm pretty sure deaf people don't want a yappy dog either. Does anyone?

LOL!

As if deaf people want to inspire enmity from their neighbors...wow...

This is the answer to canine idiocy seeded by careless owners:

https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/category/dog/dog-training/dog-bark-control

Frankly I'd fix the collar to the miscreant owner and remove all the resistors until they danced like St. Vitus!

Metron2267

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 24, 2018, 06:08:38 PM
Decaf is supposedly worse for you than caffeinated coffee.. more acidic, I think. I do drink it, but like having other options. Caffix is one, and there are some others.

Learned something there, thanks.

I'm a minor fan of Celestial Seasonings teas - several varieties.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 24, 2018, 06:13:40 PM
Learned something there, thanks.

I'm a minor fan of Celestial Seasonings teas - several varieties.

I do love tea. Big fan of Chai, Thai tea, Rooibos, Sleepy Time...

Dyna-X

Quote from: albrecht on May 24, 2018, 05:09:43 PM
Ha. I wouldn't have thought Mormons would ban caffeine but allow mahuang! But, no, I was thinking of Postum:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postum
They should have settled for a coffee and beer problem. The abuse of prescription drugs is the real secret in Mormon country.

Spookcat

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 24, 2018, 05:16:19 PM
TONITE TONITE TONITE!

LIVE CALLS in HOUR 3 for our guest!

That's right you can call in TONIGHT and be a part of the show.  Listen Live for the new number to call in.

NOW....with that said, it is an automated system, it will ask for your name and city or state...That is so that when I call you out, you know what line I am going to.  I know you want UNSCREENED Lines, these are as unscreened as I can make them with our system. Just a first name and a location so when you are ready to go live, you know who I am going to.

Thanks for your patience and let the Phone Phun Begin!

DS

But you'll still give Bellgab primary attention, right?  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 24, 2018, 05:16:19 PM
TONITE TONITE TONITE!

LIVE CALLS in HOUR 3 for our guest!

That's right you can call in TONIGHT and be a part of the show.  Listen Live for the new number to call in.

NOW....with that said, it is an automated system, it will ask for your name and city or state...That is so that when I call you out, you know what line I am going to.  I know you want UNSCREENED Lines, these are as unscreened as I can make them with our system. Just a first name and a location so when you are ready to go live, you know who I am going to.

Thanks for your patience and let the Phone Phun Begin!

DS

aritey then  ;D

bellNwhistle

Quote from: spookcat on May 24, 2018, 06:24:59 PM
But you'll still give Bellgab primary attention, right?  ;)

TidePods!

8)

Whose gonna casually throw that in with your questions? :P