• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

=Schlyder=

LOL" Reality based reality"    as opposed to delusion based reality. LOL

crankshaft

This show is filled with clichés and buzzwords. I am embarrassed to be listening to it.

zeebo

Quote from: crankshaft on February 18, 2018, 12:24:33 AM
This show is filled with clichés and buzzwords. I am embarrassed to be listening to it.

I keep the shame at bay by only half-listening.

zeebo

Quote from: Zenman on February 18, 2018, 12:55:53 AM
Late braaps..

(Would that be blaaps?)

No worries, time & space are fluid in the model, thus so are braaps.

crankshaft

Someone needs to clue RCH into the fact that when he maximizes the volume on his show, the folks who are calmly listening from some distance away such as on a couch or easy chair beside the fire just get TF up and turn off the show in disgust. He needs a govenor or at least a compressor so he can't screw up so badly. The only reason I haven't turned it off is that I am right at the controls and can slap them off when he so RUDELY amps up the volume.

And it was louse music anyway, stuff I would never consider listening to at any volume...

Zenman

Quote from: zeebo on February 18, 2018, 01:02:21 AM
No worries, time & space are fluid in the model, thus so are braaps.

Yes, the continuum is malleable in delusion-based reality.

Zenman

Quote from: crankshaft on February 18, 2018, 01:05:20 AM
Someone needs to clue RCH into the fact that when he maximizes the volume on his show, the folks who are calmly listening from some distance away such as on a couch or easy chair beside the fire just get TF up and turn off the show in disgust. He needs a govenor or at least a compressor so he can't screw up so badly. The only reason I haven't turned it off is that I am right at the controls and can slap them off when he so RUDELY amps up the volume.

And it was louse music anyway, stuff I would never consider listening to at any volume...

I think the volume increase might just be a result of him leaning forward to stir the olive in his martini.

crankshaft

Quote from: Zenman on February 18, 2018, 01:12:46 AM
I think the volume increase might just be a result of him leaning forward to stir the olive in his martini.

Late at night, I've seen dudes like RCH in cheap motel bars wearing avocado green lounge suits, diddling with their olives instead of dealing with them. I am not surprised.

=Schlyder=

LOL  these two fucktards need their heads bonked together.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: =Schlyder= on February 18, 2018, 01:53:18 AM
LOL  these two fucktards need their heads bonked together.

What puzzles me is if Morningstar actually took LSD why can't he see that Hillary's evil?! ???

WhiteCrow

Quote from: crankshaft on February 18, 2018, 12:24:33 AM

If any of it would "ever" make any sense, what fun would that be? We should start a drinking game for every time Richard does his maniacal laugh.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 18, 2018, 02:23:25 AM
If any of it would "ever" make any sense, what fun would that be? We should start a drinking game for every time Richard does his maniacal laugh.

I think in the last half hour he did make a lot of sense; not about everything but for Richard it was pretty good. ;)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2018, 02:26:46 AM
I think in the last half hour he did make a lot of sense; not about everything but for Richard it was pretty good. ;)

You commenting upon anyone making sense most certainly pegs the irony meter.  The Stupid is great with you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 18, 2018, 07:15:36 AM
You commenting upon anyone making sense most certainly pegs the irony meter.  The Stupid is great with you.

Suck a dick, you stupid faggot. Don't you ever have ANYTHING to do for that single client of yours? Fucking loser! ::)

expat

I think RCH has a poor understanding of what "trolling" is. Trolling IS NOT "showing mathematically why the proposition being discussed cannot be correct."  Cheers.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2018, 02:26:46 AM

Oh that must of been when he got to boring and I feel asleep.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 18, 2018, 10:07:13 AM
Oh that must of been when he got to boring and I feel asleep.

Figures! It wasn't mindless propaganda so what was in it for you?!

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2018, 07:49:27 AM
Suck a dick, you stupid faggot. Don't you ever have ANYTHING to do for that single client of yours? Fucking loser! ::)

You do know that your mom is monitoring your internet activity don't you?  Is it hard sharing the same wifi connection when you're in the basement?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 18, 2018, 12:11:16 PM
You do know that your mom is monitoring your internet activity don't you?  Is it hard sharing the same wifi connection when you're in the basement?

I hope a basement falls on your head. It probably wouldn't make any difference to your IQ.

albrecht

Ha. Listed in "Psychology." I hope some psychologists inadvertently listen in and call in with some diagnosis of RCH and guests.
How Connecting With the Torsion Field Can Release Your Inner Genius Dr. Thomas Valone LIVE with Richard C. Hoagland How Connecting With the Torsion Field Can Release Your Inner Genius THIS SUNDAY! FEB 11th / 9 PM - 12 AM PST= Monday, Jan 29th / 12 AM - 3 AM EST For the LIVE STREAM LINK: http://podcast.theothersideofmidnight.com:8000/stream Radio with Pictures Page: https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com/2018-02-11-thomas-valone/ 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2018, 12:52:08 PM
I hope a basement falls on your head. It probably wouldn't make any difference to your IQ.

A basement, being essentially a hole in the ground, does not fall. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

Ignorance and stupidity forever imprison you in mom's basement with career opportunities limited to the fast food and carnival industries.

Theadora

Quote from: expat on February 18, 2018, 08:43:22 AM
I think RCH has a poor understanding of what "trolling" is. Trolling IS NOT "showing mathematically why the proposition being discussed cannot be correct."  Cheers.

Commentators who resort to such ad hominem fallacy are incapable of prevailing in reasonable debate.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 18, 2018, 01:29:19 PM
Ha. Listed in "Psychology." I hope some psychologists inadvertently listen in and call in with some diagnosis of RCH and guests.
How Connecting With the Torsion Field Can Release Your Inner Genius Dr. Thomas Valone LIVE with Richard C. Hoagland How Connecting With the Torsion Field Can Release Your Inner Genius THIS SUNDAY! FEB 11th / 9 PM - 12 AM PST= Monday, Jan 29th / 12 AM - 3 AM EST For the LIVE STREAM LINK: http://podcast.theothersideofmidnight.com:8000/stream Radio with Pictures Page: https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com/2018-02-11-thomas-valone/ 
Ha!  Next up, Hoagie and Doc Wallet discussing how an Accutron can help you find your dozen eggs for the day.

Jackstar

You know, if I had anti-grav, I would set up two shell corporations with two flags of the same colors on opposite sides of the planet, and not tell anyone but a bunch of transparent shills either.

Kudos.