• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

PaulAtreides

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 18, 2018, 09:41:59 AMAnd that was even before Muller's ''big bust'' the other day.

Comments such as that are but examples of why your name is so apt.  Let me explain.  I'll use small words.  The 13 indictments deal only with Russian attempts to influence our elections.  They go into great detail regarding how and when it was done.  The indictments are silent with respect to collusion.  That doesn't mean there was collusion, it doesn't mean there wasn't collusion.  Anyone with even a modicum (you might have to look up that word) of understanding regarding the criminal justice process in a major case understands that a prosecutor does not put all of his cards on the table at one time.    Arguendo, let's assume that there was no collusion.  That leaves us with interference and Trump refusing to acknowledge it, must less do anything about it.  I believe there is much more to come from Mueller.  We'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, Trump will have an opportunity to extricate himself from his silence on gun issues and his talkative whores.

Jackstar

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 18, 2018, 12:46:03 PM
I believe there is much more to come from Mueller.  We'll just have to wait and see.

In the meantime, Trump will have an opportunity to extricate himself from his silence on gun issues and his talkative whores.

Are you actually frontin' that you think that those are substantial issues? I mean, seriously? I can think of at least half a dozen more pressing matters without even dipping into the Kennedy murder. Get bent, Fucko.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 18, 2018, 12:37:25 PM
Dune Boy’s comments are designed to provoke resentment between blacks and whites

They're not working.

Dr. MD MD

Comments such as that are but examples of why your name is so apt.  Let me explain.  I'll use small words.  The 13 indictments deal only with Russian attempts to influence our elections.  They go into great detail regarding how and when it was done.  The indictments are silent with respect to collusion.  That doesn't mean there was collusion, it doesn't mean there wasn't collusion.  Anyone with even a modicum (you might have to look up that word) of understanding regarding the criminal justice process in a major case understands that a prosecutor does not put all of his cards on the table at one time.    Arguendo, let's assume that there was no collusion.  That leaves us with interference and Trump refusing to acknowledge it, must less do anything about it.  I believe there is much more to come from Mueller.  We'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, Trump will have an opportunity to extricate himself from his silence on gun issues and his talkative whores.

I can't wait for the fall. To watch you suffer and lose AGAIN is going to be delicious!  ;D

Gd5150

FIFY, cracker.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2018, 12:54:43 PM
I can't wait for the fall. To watch you suffer and lose AGAIN is going to be delicious!  ;D

As usual, you've failed to address any of the comments.  TRUMP IS BLAMING EVERYONE BUT THE RUSSIANS.  He's a traitor.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 18, 2018, 01:18:28 PM
FIFY, cracker.

GD doesn't get it either.  The Stupid is great in him, too.

Kidnostad3

Your theories continue to be based on pure speculation and zero facts and you will continue to be proven wrong.  You haven’t cited one solitary piece of evidence or even remotely plausible grounds for suspecting that Trump colluded with the Russians or obstructed justice.  On the other hand there is overwhelming evidence that Obama, Hilliary and their devotees in DOJ, DOS and the FBI are guilty of both of those offenses and more.  I guess there is good reason for your having only one client and I’m sure that your mom has every confidence in you’re legal advice despite your muddled thinking. 

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 18, 2018, 01:44:01 PM
Your theories continue to be based on pure speculation and zero facts and you will continue to be proven wrong.  You haven’t cited one solitary piece of evidence or even remotely plausible grounds for suspecting that Trump colluded with the Russians or obstructed justice.  On the other hand there is overwhelming evidence that Obama, Hilliary and their devotees in DOJ, DOS and the FBI are guilty of both of those offenses and more.  I guess there is good reason for your having only one client and I’m sure that your mom has every confidence in you’re legal advice despite your muddled thinking.
Obama, or whatever his real name is, makes promises:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw
So inept that they couldn't even translate the lame stunt correctly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee4PfhogtdQ

PaulAtreides

Once again, let me speak slowly, the thirteen indictments do not address collusion.  They address, and provide evidence for, Russian interference with our elections.  Why is this so difficult for you to comprehend?  You are correct that we have not seen evidence of collusion, but the investigation has not reached the stage for that to become public.  What we do know is that Russia interfered and Trump refuses to acknowledge it. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

How is uncovering evidence of Russian meddling in our elections anti-American?  I think you're a commie agent as there is no rational basis for your statement. 

Gd5150

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 18, 2018, 01:56:24 PM
the thirteen indictments do not address collusion.

I’ll give you a little hint as to why, here let me type s...l...o...w...l...y for your lemming ignorance.

QuoteRosenstein: No allegation of American involvement or election impact

Your fantasy is over duneboy. Go back to calling everyone crackers now. Like all brainless leftwing lemmings, you’re incapable of presenting a coherent argument or acknowledging facts.

Game over cracker.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 18, 2018, 02:04:54 PM
I’ll give you a little hint as to why, here let me type s...l...o...w...l...y for your lemming ignorance.

Your fantasy is over duneboy. Go back to calling everyone crackers now. Like all brainless leftwing lemmings, you’re incapable of presenting a coherent argument or acknowledging facts.

Game over cracker.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The Stupid is strong in this one.  Charter member of the illiterati.

These indictments did not cover either American involvement or impact upon election. Patience, grasshopper.

Juan

The indictment cites how it is illegal for foreigners to interfere with our election, but then fails to charge anyone with that. The Russians are only charged with setting up PayPal accounts with false names, and in some cases by atealing the identity of US persons. It specifically says no Americans were knowingly involved. No collusion.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on February 18, 2018, 02:29:28 PM
The indictment cites how it is illegal for foreigners to interfere with our election, but then fails to charge anyone with that. The Russians are only charged with setting up PayPal accounts with false names, and in some cases by atealing the identity of US persons. It specifically says no Americans were knowingly involved. No collusion.
Maybe they're waiting until they round up Pud, his true love SV, and 136 or whatever. ;)

Jackstar

They address, and provide evidence for, Russian interference with our elections.  Why is this so difficult for you to comprehend?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

QuoteOverall this is a damaging episode between Washington and Moscow. Nobody really emerges with any credit. The US is clearly much more involved in trying to broker a deal in Ukraine than it publicly lets on.

Why is this so much more important to you than when a Clinton was doing it? *dismissive hand-wanking gestures*

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on February 18, 2018, 02:39:57 PM
Maybe they're waiting until they round up Pud, his true love SV, and 136 or whatever. ;)

Do you notice these people never comment on anything besides politics, specifically Trump. Are they here for the paranormal? For Art Bell? For George Noory? They’re bots. Maybe they’re here for Senda, I wouldn’t know as I avoid that thread. Pud disappears and duneboy takes his place. He disappears and 12345567 will magically show up. With the occasional sprinkling of WOTR AnalKid AceofFlubs popping in only to be owned after a few minutes. At least TL visited the Knapp thread.

It’s kind of laughable why any of them are at an Art Bell forum.

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 16, 2018, 11:29:44 AM
This is what we've become.  Thanks, Donny John.

first of all, what's this 'we' shit?  You are a lawyer.  Not even human.  Fuck off to Canada, eh?

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan on February 16, 2018, 12:09:48 PM
Rosenstein is about to announce 13 indictments in the Mueller probe. All Russians, no Trump. Some are for identity theft, wire fraud and bank fraud.

No Trump, huh?  Imagine that.  Minds will be blown

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on February 18, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

Laura told us that Pud would be involved in moving so he wouldn’t be posting for a while.  I wonder if he’s given her his forwarding address yet.

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 17, 2018, 06:14:25 PM
Have any of you idiots managed to come up with something specific to accuse Trump of doing in this numb-nutted Russian conspiracy of yours that would be remotely plausible, or what they would have needed him to do?  No.  No, you haven't.  Not even after a year and a half to try to come up with something.  Nothing to even accuse him of doing, let alone evidence of him doing it. 

There's apparently plenty on Hlary, Barry, most of his hack appointees in the bureaucracy, and most of the White House staff political goons though.  Not to mention their toadies in the fake media empowering it.

It is all just smoke and mirrors.  Pop smoke and evade.  That's what these parasites are trying for. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 18, 2018, 04:06:09 PM
No Trump, huh?  Imagine that.  Minds will be blown

West bids one no Trump.  South bids 2 spades.  East and north pass.

...  That leaves us with interference and Trump refusing to acknowledge it, must less do anything about it...

Well, the president at the time it was happening knew about it and did nothing.  That seems more serious than someone without the daily briefings not knowing about it.

Perhaps one reason Obama did nothing was he was too busy spying on the Trump campaign, and keeping Hilary out of jail for putting classified information at risk.   

Comments such as that are but examples of why your name is so apt.  Let me explain.  I'll use small words.  The 13 indictments deal only with Russian attempts to influence our elections...

I try to use small words hoping the idiots can follow along.  I'm glad to hear you use a dictionary when reading.

Tell me, why is it ok for illegal aliens to come here, stage rallies in order to influence policy and elections, and even vote, but it's not ok for Russians (only Russians?) to put out their own comments meant to do the same?  Other than the illegal aliens are core Democrat supporters.

Once again, let me speak slowly, the thirteen indictments do not address collusion.  They address, and provide evidence for, Russian interference with our elections.  Why is this so difficult for you to comprehend?  You are correct that we have not seen evidence of collusion, but the investigation has not reached the stage for that to become public.  What we do know is that Russia interfered and Trump refuses to acknowledge it.

That's correct, they do not address collusion.  You are also correct, after a year and a half we have seen no evidence of collusion.  That's what objective folks have been saying the whole time. 

So you're what, agreeing with us and telling us we don't get it?  Idiot.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 18, 2018, 04:05:04 PM
first of all, what's this 'we' shit?  You are a lawyer.  Not even human.  Fuck off to Canada, eh?

I'm using the imperial we, as in we give you permission to go fuck yourself.

If - big IF - he is a lawyer, he works for some wasteful government agency, that given the choice, most people would have shut down.