• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NHL Thread

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, September 23, 2015, 04:18:41 AM

Juan

I lost some interest in hockey when they pussied it up with helmets and such, but now watching metric football (futbol) I’ll admit hockey is still a real sport.

Zetaspeak

I am happy for Ovi. I was certainly cheering for him (and the Caps) NHL has such a vanilla culture, always a fan of his personality and his style of play. He was always looked down to compared to Crosby, it was great to see him get his ring. Make it even more special is that he stayed loyal to the same, went through some heartbreaks but finally got his big win. On contrary to what NBA Kevin Durant did who went to a super team of the Warriors to get his ring, certainly less special.

Taco Bell

Draft this weekend...eagerly awaiting some trades.

ShayP

Quote from: Taco Bell on June 19, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

There has been so much talk about Kessel getting shopped.  I hope not but I think it will happen.  I'd like to see Letang go.  I've been sick of him for some time now.

Taco Bell

Quote from: ShayP on June 19, 2018, 08:16:22 PM
There has been so much talk about Kessel getting shopped.  I hope not but I think it will happen.  I'd like to see Letang go.  I've been sick of him for some time now.

Would like to buy a Kessel jersey. Just can't bring myself to own any of the jerseys from teams he's been with outside of team USA.

Zetaspeak

Anybody following the complete sh*t storm that happening with the Ottawa Senators

One player (Mike Hoffman) girlfriend has been secretly trolling/harassing another player (Erik Karlsson) wife online. Even mocking her for the death of her child.  WTF  :o

Hoffman was traded (twice) yesterday.

Oh yeah the teams Assistant GM has been charged with sexual harassment of a 19 year old guy. So who ever your favorite team is, I pretty sure not as messed up as this team lol.

trostol

Quote from: Taco Bell on June 19, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

have a feeling Simmonds is gone

Taco Bell

Awards show was decent as far as NHL awards shows go. That Humboldt presentation got me right in the feels. The widow is super hot.

trostol

and just like that...JVR to the Flyers..5 years...7 million a year

albrecht

Congratulations to the Blues. 

Now all NHL players can relax, get their teeth capped or replaced, play some golf, and enjoy a few brews and Slavic models before training and playing a grueling season again.

Ha, they had to apologize for "exultations" or something a teacher might call potty-mouth during the celebrations. 

Quote from: albrecht on June 12, 2019, 08:51:40 PM
Congratulations to the Blues. 

Now all NHL players can relax, get their teeth capped or replaced, play some golf, and enjoy a few brews and Slavic models before training and playing a grueling season again.

Ha, they had to apologize for "exultations" or something a teacher might call potty-mouth during the celebrations.

Meh.   Better than Boston I guess....................................

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 12, 2019, 09:01:36 PM
Meh.   Better than Boston I guess....................................
Yeah. Not my team(s) but a first and at least hockey.