• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who am I

Started by Stellar, June 04, 2014, 07:47:09 AM

Stellar

"Who am I"? I have been asked this, so in this way I shall respond.
You wish to know so I will tell you, I am what I am but I will leave it to these videos!

The Holy Spirit (Ghost)

Holyghost

Jackstar

Well now I'm wondering who this "we" is.

McPhallus

Quote from: MrMajestik on June 04, 2014, 08:57:03 AM
We don't care.

...and we certainly didn't need a whole new thread.

Jackstar

OTOH, we are not running out of room, and no one wants to know who I am.

I think Stellar is an art project. As in, not a serious persona. I think the driver is a clever bloke though. Hi dude! .o/ :)

eddie dean

OK ???
{backing away slowly}

Jackstar

Similarly, I don't think your real name is "Eddie Dean" so you're a bit of a project as well, although, certainly a different... stripe.

Also I think Stellar is using the same talent tree spec as Mr. Fidget was. Hey, who here used to play World of Warcraft? I was such a badass. They used to ask for me by name across multiple timezones. /flex

RcCle

The muther-fucking lizard king?

Quote from: Jackstar on June 04, 2014, 08:59:02 AM
Well now I'm wondering who this "we" is.

"We" is what "They" call themselves.

Jackstar

Definitely some other person.

Jackstar

Incidentally, this does not belong in "Coast to Coast AM Topics," much like how "Eliot Rodger" did not belong in "Politics."

Think, people. Think. Say it with me. Sir Reeb Err Real Corps Tex. Good!

Foodlion

Want to know why it's great to be my friend?

I work in the deli department. If you're nice enough to me, I'll give you a 5% discount on select cold cut sandwiches... while supplies last.

It's a great perk, so don't fuck it up!

Jackstar

I am sort of vegan, but I would so like to be your friend. Can we work something out? I can hunker down beneath your counter and whisper things to you for you to say to your mean customers who buy industrial lamb.

Foodlion

Quote from: Jackstar on June 04, 2014, 10:53:52 AM
I am sort of vegan, but I would so like to be your friend. Can we work something out? I can hunker down beneath your counter and whisper things to you for you to say to your mean customers who buy industrial lamb.

I like that idea. I must warn you though. If you get eye level of my zipper you might get a mouth full of steak. Just a heads up that's all  ;D

Jackstar

I just went full vegan.

b_dubb

Stellar - never go full retard

bigchucka

Quote from: area51drone on June 04, 2014, 07:48:09 PM

The Rock's Best "It Doesn't Matter" Moment

Before I play this...

I posted something earlier in Random Stupid Things thread.  I looked for a video for about an hr I'd say for a video of when the Rock said something like "At 3 a.m., I wake up ready to whoop that ass."  If this is the video of that.....

bigchucka

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on June 04, 2014, 10:53:52 AM
You're not gonna whisper anything.  Dude, how gullible do you think we are.  We ALL know exactly what you'll be doing down there.  We all saw 'Police Academy.'

bigchucka

... and I always thought that if someone was sort of vegan, they called themselves a vegetarian.  "Vegan" is sort of like Father Malachi Martin was or Brother Michael Dimond is... in the since that they believe some people aren't "Catholic" enough...

Jackstar

Bee tea dubs, I have no idea who Stellar is, but I know this: he is polite.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: McPhallus on June 04, 2014, 09:11:26 AM
...and we certainly didn't need a whole new thread.

speak for yourself.  this is the thread i've been waiting for.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Foodlion on June 04, 2014, 11:16:18 AM
I like that idea. I must warn you though. If you get eye level of my zipper you might get a mouth full of steak. Just a heads up that's all  ;D

that's a perk/feature where i come from.