• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Demonic possession in Indiana: the real deal.

Started by FightTheFuture, January 30, 2014, 09:05:21 AM

George Drooly

Have you been to Gary? Believe me, demon possession would improve your demeanor if you lived there.

Quote from: George Drooly on January 31, 2014, 12:55:30 AM
Have you been to Gary? Believe me, demon possession would improve your demeanor if you lived there.

I have never had the pleasure. However, I do find this story fascinating, in the context of the whole good vs evil paradigm. Typically, these types of stories are complete poppycock;  the entire Amityville Horror episode comes to mind. This particular incident has very highly trained emergency room personnel, police chief, & a priest as credible witnesses. So.....who knows. I think as time goes forward, we will learn more.

Birdie

I read about this last night. The CPS woman claiming she saw one of the boys glide backwards up the wall is crazy. The fact that she included her account in the official paperwork is compelling. And the police reports...something strange definitely happened there. I don't know if I believe it was demonic possession, but something happened. Great story.

Juan

I remember a house in Atlanta back in 1987 (IIRC).  It had blood oozing through the floor.  The people who lived there were elderly and didn't look capable of staging a hoax.  The police came and investigated several times.  We did several news stories on the house, but I don't remember anyone ever reaching a conclusion as to cause. I really need to write my "Weird Shit in Georgia" book with this, the UFO crashes in Spaluding County (1973) and the time the state had three competing governors in the statehouse and two opposing armies assembled on the statehouse lawn (1947).

Quote from: Juan on January 31, 2014, 06:54:38 AM
I remember a house in Atlanta back in 1987 (IIRC).  It had blood oozing through the floor.  The people who lived there were elderly and didn't look capable of staging a hoax.  The police came and investigated several times.  We did several news stories on the house, but I don't remember anyone ever reaching a conclusion as to cause. I really need to write my "Weird Shit in Georgia" book with this, the UFO crashes in Spaluding County (1973) and the time the state had three competing governors in the statehouse and two opposing armies assembled on the statehouse lawn (1947).

You write it; I`ll buy it! I love that kind of stuff.

I used to really enjoy Mark Sceurman and Mark Moran ("Weird NJ") when they had the history channel show about weird stuff.

gringomisio

Darkness radio interviewed the priest that did some exorcisms there a couple days ago.  Also, this story hit on Drudge so it will get picked up and will be interesting to see where it goes.

FallenSeraph

Clyde Lewis interviewed the police chief a few nights ago on Ground Zero. It was unsettling.

The Daily Mail has some cool coverage here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547224/EXCLUSIVE-A-portal-hell-Police-chief-priest-examined-possessed-children-haunted-Indiana-home-official-reports-saying-no-hoax.html

My question is why the media blitz now when it happened in 2012?

analog kid

The kid "walking backwards" up a wall supposedly has other credible witnesses, but the photo the police chief released is apparently doctored by an iPhone app. Odd story.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: analog kid on January 31, 2014, 05:27:13 PM
The kid "walking backwards" up a wall supposedly has other credible witnesses, but the photo the police chief released is apparently doctored by an iPhone app. Odd story.

My brother, my niece . . . and A GHOST, courtesy of SnapGhost!  ;D

[attachimg=1]

analog kid

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 31, 2014, 06:24:06 PM
My brother, my niece . . . and A GHOST, courtesy of SnapGhost!  ;D

[attachimg=1]

Whoa. Ghost looks like HP Lovecraft  :D

bateman

Quote from: analog kid on February 02, 2014, 06:21:42 AM
The mook from "Ghost Adventures" bought the house.

QuoteThis guy is the douchiest douche who ever douched.

about sums it up.

analog kid

Quote from: bateman on February 02, 2014, 12:07:44 PM

about sums it up.

He's probably going to do a show in the house where all the demons are suddenly obsessed with his awesome self.

Did you do the interview?

bateman

Quote from: analog kid on February 02, 2014, 12:46:30 PM
He's probably going to do a show in the house where all the demons are suddenly obsessed with his awesome self.

Did you do the interview?

EVP says "too much hair gel, douche."

Who even uses hair gel anymore?

bateman

And yes, but it appears SoundCloud is having some issues. Of course.

https://soundcloud.com/dark-weekend

Centurion40

Quote from: George Drooly on January 31, 2014, 12:55:30 AM

Aren't the Jacksons from Gary?  Just sayin'.

b_dubb

Quote from: bateman on February 02, 2014, 12:07:44 PM

about sums it up.
And here starts the tale of Dildo Bagans.  A nincompoop of the highest order. 

George Drooly

Quote from: Centurion40 on February 07, 2014, 02:48:45 PM
Aren't the Jacksons from Gary?  Just sayin'.

Armpit of the Earth. Murder capital of the US for many, many years. Worst air quality of US for many, many years.

pyewacket

This was an interesting story, but why were they unable to capture some of this activity? I would have expected something because of all the recording devices readily available and the paranormal investigators looking for evidence.

The landlord never had any complaints about the house before or after this family rented it. The family seemed very religious and were very open to cues and suggestions. I would have thought that paranormal researchers would have jumped at the chance to find evidence in such an active site. The non family members also claimed to witness these weird activities. Could this have been a form of group hysteria?

There is this interesting article:
http://fox59.com/2013/08/20/nuisance-apartments-face-complaint-from-city/#axzz34usJsQzP

Is this the same Latoya Ammons?

I was hoping for more than hearsay from this story, but I'll have to be content with movies. :)

VtaGeezer

Please. It's 2014.   And we're to believe none of the people claiming to have seen the weirdness carry phone cams? 

pyewacket

Was it an elaborate scheme to break the lease and maybe get some attention?  ;)

George Drooly

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 17, 2014, 06:34:52 PM
Please. It's 2014.   And we're to believe none of the people claiming to have seen the weirdness carry phone cams?

Worse, it's 2014 and people still believe in demonic possession.

b_dubb

Quote from: pyewacket on June 17, 2014, 06:55:35 PM
Was it an elaborate scheme to break the lease and maybe get some attention?  ;)
Get a movie deal